GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Thread 3

Thread 2

Thread 1

Thanks,

Salem

We have some special rules for this particular case based on the laws in Australia. If the article names the accused and the suppression order has not been lifted, then you may not post the link. However, if the accused is not named OR if the suppression order has been lifted (you need to link to this information) then you can post the link.

Questions about moderating and/or rules should be sent to any moderator via pm and not posted in the main threads as it disrupts the flow of discussion.

ALSO - we have lots of new posters here. Please make yourselves familiar with our Terms of Services, Rules and threadequitte here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Let any of the mods know if you need assistance with the rules or if you have other questions, by sending them a pm.

Salem

We ask that you refrain from using the alleged suspects name and please do not post any of his pictures.

It has come to our attention that the judge has suppressed parts of the evidence, including the alleged suspect's name. Although we are not in Australia and not obligated to their jursidiction, we are a crime forum and our mission is to help bring justice to victims. Therefore, we feel we should go by the judge's orders.

ALSO - do not link to social networking sites AT ALL
-do not link to ANY site where the alleged suspect's name might be used.
- No Screen caps.
More: Please supply links to any media reports you are posting. Remember, we can only post 10% of the article and MUST link.
Pictures from other sites ( except for the alleged suspect) may be copied here, but you MUST supply a link to the original source of the picture.

I was thinking about this case while lying in bed last night, and this is one thing that may have happened (MY THOUGHTS NOT FACT)

It has been said (not confirmed) that he went to the party at CR's and that nothing out of the ordinary happened there. Well maybe that was actually what set the accused off. It is my OPINION that the pair may not have even had any kind of relationship past friends (has it ever been confirmed they DID in fact actually date?) But in his mind he may have thought of himself as special to CR. When really, she gives Loves and Hugs xx to all her FB, Bebo, Myspace mates - which is just her personality. When you think about it, he asked her a lot of questions on these social networking pages, that she didn't appear to bother answering. Which says two things to me, he didn't know her THAT well, and she didn't feel the need to answer his questions.
So getting back to the party, she was host - and as host was probably getting around chatting to everyone - and possibly he realised then that he is no more special to her than any of her other mates. She may not have given him much of her time at all - and if this is the case he may have thought she led him on and it had all been lies (her flirty messages) So I guess what I am getting at, is that the fact that nothing happened at the party could have triggered the accused off, esp. if he had expectations.

IMO - they don't suit, she was confident, bubbly, beautiful and if there was any kind of relationship past friendship it was all in his head.

Just my thoughts :)

edit to fix typos

Hi and welcome to the newcomers, great to see more people join in. Thanks for those articles celticGal, i dont think i have seen those.

And his mum allegedly said this "Yesterday, a family source in Scotland said: "His mum ***** says the evidence against him means it doesn't look good."
<edit link>

You can't post that link here as it has the names of both the accused and his family

Hey guys, if you see a post that needs removing or editing just hit the red triangle top right and a mod will come in and tidy it up x

Thanks x x x....court today!! Hopefully the suppression order is lifted and we find out some more info :)

Mrs G Norris said:
Is the Sydney Swans t-shirt still around? It was the blue one in the police car wasn't it...imagine if the SS one is missing...that would be interesting!

He was wearing a red shirt at the shrine though, I'd say the blue shirt is what he must have been wearing at work that day.

Hi guys, I'm obviously new to this, but I have been reading this thread with great interest. I'm thinking of going down to the Elizabeth Magistrates Court today to check out how that goes (I live very close). Is anyone else from here going? I don't really know what to do as I've never been before and I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing! Would love to report back here if I did go.

Other factor is that I have a uni exam today so I should probably do revision for that :burn:

cheers, DMC

Hey DM,

Welcome!!!

That would be great if you could get down there and give us a report. I dont know how you go about it though, but I am sure someone will be along soon that will be able to shed some light on this.

Hi guys, I'm also new to this but have also been reading everything in here on this distressing/baffling/intriguing case. I do hope someone can get down to the court today and report back. Don't give up Uni exams though. May I also say what a fantastic site this is, highly informative and gives people the chance to air their opinions without offending the victims. I also like the fact that everyone here posts intelligent comments and is respectful of one another. Well done all!

Hi guys, I'm obviously new to this, but I have been reading this thread with great interest. I'm thinking of going down to the Elizabeth Magistrates Court today to check out how that goes (I live very close). Is anyone else from here going? I don't really know what to do as I've never been before and I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing! Would love to report back here if I did go.

Other factor is that I have a uni exam today so I should probably do that :burn:

cheers, DMC

I'd think there will be quite a few people there. You'll probably be hanging around outside with a crowd. Probably a lot of juicy gossip there. PM me with that gossip. lol

But seriously, you should go down and check it out if you can. Let us know how it goes.

^^^DMCman!! Brilliant! Although....guess the Uni exam does come first! ETA: last time we didn't ask but people ended up reporting on here anyway, so I think we will get a report from someone...My guess anyway..

I'm sure that one of the locals from here will be able to get us some news. Please if you have the chance would be great to have an "insider" there to report back.

i would go today literally 10 mins away from court, but no one to look after the kidlets, not sure a sick crying 15 month old and a noisy toddler would be welcomed. So cross cause of them being sick cc wont have them. Hope someone goes

ETA: maybe i could stand outside and listen lol

Hi guys, I'm also new to this but have also been reading everything in here on this distressing/baffling/intriguing case.

Hi to you!

I am glad you say that you too find this case to be "baffling".

It is, isn't it?

There are just so many unanswered questions.

What baffles me most is this. Police took DNA evidence from the crime scene. They also took it from CR's closest friends, including the accused.
3-4 days later they said the DNA from the house was still of an unknown person, they ruled out the friends.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2010/s3068179.htm

So what evidence can they have that causes them to be holding the accused?

They also took it from CR's closest friends, including the accused.

How do you know they took it from the accused at that stage? CR might have closer friends who police took DNA from first, the accused might have given his later on.

ANy way you look at this case, is is going to be hard to convince a jury that one 18yo kid, no matter how crazy could physically overpower and kill three people in such a gruesome manner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie