Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 926 to 950 of 1835

Thread: Rusty Sneiderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged, alleged lover sentenced to LWOP

  1. #926
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Cobb, GA
    Posts
    816
    Jury apparently has another question. No verdict yet. What on earth could be taking so long??? I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Between the jurors falling asleep during trial testimony, bringing inappropriate reading material to court, and the length of the deliberations so far, I don't feel confident in this jury. MOO

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheltieMom1 For This Useful Post:


  3. #927
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,302
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltieMom1 View Post
    Jury apparently has another question. No verdict yet. What on earth could be taking so long??? I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Between the jurors falling asleep during trial testimony, bringing inappropriate reading material to court, and the length of the deliberations so far, I don't feel confident in this jury. MOO
    Will they say what the question is?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:


  5. #928
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Cobb, GA
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Will they say what the question is?
    They are waiting on Judge Adams to enter the courtroom, then they will read it.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheltieMom1 For This Useful Post:


  7. #929
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Cobb, GA
    Posts
    816
    Judge Adams in the court room. And the jury is asking for doctors reports for HN.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SheltieMom1 For This Useful Post:


  9. #930
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltieMom1 View Post
    Ding, ding, ding! I think we have a winner, folks. He did not want to be restrained. I used to live in that neighborhood and it was very competitive in terms of how nice is your house, furnishings, clothing, cars, etc. very nosy neighbors!!! He wanted to be perceived as successful.
    Sheltie, which neighborhood is it? I live in East Cobb but not one of the snooty neighborhoods, I live in modest Post Oak Square! We don't even have covenants, but I sure wish we did!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robinparten For This Useful Post:


  11. #931
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Cobb, GA
    Posts
    816
    Jury asked to see Defense psych reports only. DA and defense both object to the request. Judge agrees the jury won't get them. They are not in evidence, apparently, just the testimony is available. HTH

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SheltieMom1 For This Useful Post:


  13. #932
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    602
    I cannot imagine the pain of Rusty's family if this guy walks on insanity.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to robinparten For This Useful Post:


  15. #933
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Cobb, GA
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by robinparten View Post
    Sheltie, which neighborhood is it? I live in East Cobb but not one of the snooty neighborhoods, I live in modest Post Oak Square! We don't even have covenants, but I sure wish we did!
    Easthampton, next to the Avenue.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to SheltieMom1 For This Useful Post:


  17. #934
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,800
    Judge says "no" to all they requested to see.
    Justice for Caylee

    "We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:


  19. #935
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,302
    I guess they're hung on the insanity.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:


  21. #936
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,800
    Live blog that is useful

    http://dunwoody.patch.com/articles/h...-deliberations

    *special thanks to Fran for posting this yesterday.
    Justice for Caylee

    "We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:


  23. #937
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Cobb, GA
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I guess they're hung on the insanity.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheltieMom1 For This Useful Post:


  25. #938
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,800
    Andrea's new lawyers. Joining Seth Kirschenbaum, a criminal defense attorney, are Doug Chambers, a political lawyer, formerly of McKenna Long & Aldredge, LLP, a premier Atl. firm, formerly chief lawyer for the 2008 McCain presidential campaign, and Jennifer Little, former Dekalb Senior Asst. District Attorney. They issued a statemet that they were retained as witness and victim counsel.

    Mods, I got this off the Dunwoody live blog, please delete if inappropriate.
    Justice for Caylee

    "We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:


  27. #939
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    7,447
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I guess they're hung on the insanity.
    I think they may be more hung up between guilty and GBMI. Some of the jurors probably don't care which it is b/c he goes to prison either way, judge still determines sentencing, and in reality he won't get treatment either way since all the state's experts say he is sane.

    There are probably a few jurors on either side who won't budge. I do not believe any of them are truly entertaining a NG verdict.

  28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to angelmom For This Useful Post:


  29. #940
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,302
    Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    Andrea's new lawyers. Joining Seth Kirschenbaum, a criminal defense attorney, are Doug Chambers, a political lawyer, formerly of McKenna Long & Aldredge, LLP, a premier Atl. firm, formerly chief lawyer for the 2008 McCain presidential campaign, and Jennifer Little, former Dekalb Senior Asst. District Attorney. They issued a statemet that they were retained as witness and victim counsel.

    Mods, I got this off the Dunwoody live blog, please delete if inappropriate.
    Must be a new fad. Witnesses and victims need defense counsel?

    ---> is this a new smiley? LOL too cute.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:


  31. #941
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,800
    FYI, on the Dunwoody link above they are replaying the DT closing. Rubin is on now. Hopefully we will get to see handsome man ADA James
    Justice for Caylee

    "We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:


  33. #942
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,302
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    I think they may be more hung up between guilty and GBMI. Some of the jurors probably don't care which it is b/c he goes to prison either way, judge still determines sentencing, and in reality he won't get treatment either way since all the state's experts say he is sane.

    There are probably a few jurors on either side who won't budge. I do not believe any of them are truly entertaining a NG verdict.
    Yes and I agree. That's what I meant in my post regarding insanity (mentally ill). Guilty or Guilty but mentally ill.

    I wonder if we will get a hung jury? Hope not!!!!!
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:


  35. #943
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Cobb, GA
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    FYI, on the Dunwoody link above they are replaying the DT closing. Rubin is on now. Hopefully we will get to see handsome man ADA James
    I didn't realize Mr. James is the district attorney of Dekalb County. He's Geary's boss! He was named one of the top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 last year (or maybe within the past few years). Don't have a link handy at the moment. Sorry.

    http://dekalbda.org/index.aspx?nid=217
    Last edited by SheltieMom1; 03-15-2012 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Added link

  36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SheltieMom1 For This Useful Post:


  37. #944
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltieMom1 View Post
    I didn't realize Mr. James is the district attorney of Dekalb County. He's Geary's boss! He was named one of the top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 last year (or maybe within the past few years). Don't have a link handy at the moment. Sorry.

    http://dekalbda.org/index.aspx?nid=217
    Wow, I didn't know that either. I was amazed by his closing.
    Justice for Caylee

    "We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

  38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:


  39. #945
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coffeelandia
    Posts
    4,805
    OHAAAAAI

    Just got in and yes, I have awesome coffee from another Seattle roaster. Yumyumyum!

  40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seattlechiquita For This Useful Post:


  41. #946
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coffeelandia
    Posts
    4,805
    Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    FYI, on the Dunwoody link above they are replaying the DT closing. Rubin is on now. Hopefully we will get to see handsome man ADA James
    What a nom nom nom-esque attorney

  42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seattlechiquita For This Useful Post:


  43. #947
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltieMom1 View Post
    I didn't realize Mr. James is the district attorney of Dekalb County. He's Geary's boss! He was named one of the top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 last year (or maybe within the past few years). Don't have a link handy at the moment. Sorry.

    http://dekalbda.org/index.aspx?nid=217
    Nice! I didn't realize that either! Glad he will ultimately make the decision on whether or not to charge AS. It seems he REALLY wants to do so!

  44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *LD* For This Useful Post:


  45. #948
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,800
    Update, jury is on lunch break until 1pm, but media won't be allowed back in court room until 1:30
    Justice for Caylee

    "We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

  46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:


  47. #949
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    What a nom nom nom-esque attorney
    Juuust trying to put his picture up for those that haven't had access to the live feed.


  48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *LD* For This Useful Post:


  49. #950
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,800
    Peters is up now (on the replay)

    http://dunwoody.patch.com/articles/h...-deliberations

    scroll down below the live blog to see video


    Sorry I have a crush on Mr. Handsome James. So I will be watching for his closing instead of BBall on TTV~
    Justice for Caylee

    "We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

  50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:


Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 09:47 AM
  2. Rocky Mount NC Man, Lover Arrested In Wife's Death
    By SewingDeb in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 01:07 AM
  3. Husband Dead, Wife Hospitalized After Alleged Murder-Suicide
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 04:50 AM
  4. Man jailed for alleged attempted murder of wife
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2005, 06:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •