GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fran

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.11alive.com/rss/rss_story.aspx?storyid=164371

Family Offers Reward For Dunwoody Man's Murder

DUNWOODY, GA -- Rusty Sneiderman's murder was planned. That's what Dunwoody police are saying about the shooting death outside a pre-school. Sneiderman's family made passionate plea for help to find out who killed Rusty and why.

In a heart wrenching news conference at Dunwoody Police Headquarters, Steven Sneiderman made asked the public for help. "My brother was murdered, no one should have to fact that," he said. "Our family is devastated."

Rusty Sneiderman dropped his two year old son off at preschool in Dunwoody Village last Thursday when police say a man walked up to him and started shooting. Dunwoody Police Chief Billy Grogan said no words were exchanged. "This case appears to be a cold and calculated murder, it does not appear to be random in nature," he said. "The victim was shot multiple times in what appears to be point blank range."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Stuff like that isn't random. Seems like one of these is the likely scenario:

As an accountant one of his clients lost a ton of money and was pissed off. I notice the killing came right after that big hedge fund raid too. Any connection there?

Insurance is involved and the wife had a hit put out on him, she had another romantic intereset and wanted him out of the way, etc.

The husband was having an affair and the woman's husband or b/f shot him in retaliation.

Crimes with a motive are much easier to figure out than weird random stuff that doesn't make any sense.

So they lived away from their familys. The son gets dropped off at daycare and the dad gets shot, in a shooting that is cold and not appearing to be random .

The dad looks so normal . Nothing about his apearance would make one think he would ever be murdered this way.
I know one cannot be judged by how they look but he doesnt look like the kind of guy to be having an affair either.
I Wonder if his wife is about to make national news.

A sudden string of targeted shootings recently. This case, Ronni Chasen and Jed Naisbit. So close to the holidays too.

Stuff like that isn't random. Seems like one of these is the likely scenario:

As an accountant one of his clients lost a ton of money and was pissed off. I notice the killing came right after that big hedge fund raid too. Any connection there?

Insurance is involved and the wife had a hit put out on him, she had another romantic intereset and wanted him out of the way, etc.

The husband was having an affair and the woman's husband or b/f shot him in retaliation.

Crimes with a motive are much easier to figure out than weird random stuff that doesn't make any sense.

:eek:

gosh, were you guessing or are you referencing this article?

http://shutking.blogspot.com/2010/11/assassination-of-russell-rusty.html

The Assassination of Russell "Rusty" Sneiderman – The First Causality of the War on Wall Street and Washington?

So they lived away from their familys. The son gets dropped off at daycare and the dad gets shot, in a shooting that is cold and not appearing to be random .

The dad looks so normal . Nothing about his apearance would make one think he would ever be murdered this way.
I know one cannot be judged by how they look but he doesnt look like the kind of guy to be having an affair either.
I Wonder if his wife is about to make national news.

my first thought too:waitasec:

Everyone is suspect. Someone knew to wait until he dropped the baby off.

Maybe thats all the shooter knew.

Who could have wanted Rusty Sneiderman dead?

That's the question family and friends are struggling to understand after Russell Sneiderman, a father of two, was gunned down outside his son's preschool last week in broad daylight in what police are calling a "cold and calculated" slaying.

Sneiderman, of Dunwoody, Ga., had just dropped off his 2-year-old son, Ian, at day care Thursday when a man came from behind the 36-year-old father and shot him four times at point-blank range, then fled in a silver minivan with no license plates, authorities said. Sneiderman died at the scene.

Police, too, are searching for a motive. They said the shooting was not a random act of violence, but appeared to be a professional hit

All kinds of scenarios play out in my mind on this one. What do you think?

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...tside-sons-preschool/19730774?test=latestnews

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=164371&catid=3

DUNWOODY, GA -- Rusty Sneiderman's murder was planned. That's what Dunwoody police are saying about the shooting death outside a pre-school. Sneiderman's family made passionate plea for help to find out who killed Rusty and why.

In a heart wrenching news conference at Dunwoody Police Headquarters, Steven Sneiderman made asked the public for help. "My brother was murdered, no one should have to fact that," he said. "Our family is devastated."

comments as usual are interesting...

This is strange. I would have thought maybe this was the result of road rage on the part of the shooter or something, except for the terminology the police are using.

The police are saying this was a professional hit, well planned out, and I totally agree. A silver mini-van would fit right in at a day care, wouldn't it? The sketch shows a youngish man who would fit in with the other dads dropping children off.....

After reading the articles, two things really popped out at me. 1) Rusty was an accountant for area businesses. Maybe he learned something he wasn't supposed to know. 2) he served on the boards of a few charities.....maybe he discovered someone siphoning funds?

So far, no indication of a second life or drug usage or an unhappy marriage-----if none of those things pop up, then I imagine LE will be looking into his business dealings.

Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor......

You and me both! Holy Carp!

I'm just disgusted this happened to a father with such a young son, and at his preschool. What kind of sick perp does this in front of not only the victims son but a group of babies? :furious:

I hope they catch this perp ASAP!

My prayers are with the Sneiderman family. My heart is breaking for them and this little boy. :(

There is already a thread for this case:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120580&highlight=Rusty+Sneiderman

I'll ask the mods for this forum to merge the two.

I always get dizzy when that happens.. I clicked your link to see the other thread and it bought me here, which is what happens when they merge but I am not sure they were yet??

And I always go into the same cycle with myself when threads get merged..LOL

Facebook for about catching the murderer. I noticed their is no tab for a discussion page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Us-Find-Rusty-Sneidermans-Murderer/143516919034084?v=info#!/pages/Help-Us-Find-Rusty-Sneidermans-Murderer/143516919034084?v=wall

This is strange. I would have thought maybe this was the result of road rage on the part of the shooter or something, except for the terminology the police are using.

The police are saying this was a professional hit, well planned out, and I totally agree. A silver mini-van would fit right in at a day care, wouldn't it? The sketch shows a youngish man who would fit in with the other dads dropping children off.....

After reading the articles, two things really popped out at me. 1) Rusty was an accountant for area businesses. Maybe he learned something he wasn't supposed to know. 2) he served on the boards of a few charities.....maybe he discovered someone siphoning funds?

So far, no indication of a second life or drug usage or an unhappy marriage-----if none of those things pop up, then I imagine LE will be looking into his business dealings.

I cannot think of one person who I know in the professional setting who sends their kids to daycare that I would know what daycare those kids go to . Much less the time and days they go. I think it would be odd or different then the normal to know that about someone you have not worked with forever.

I cannot think of one person who I know in the professional setting who sends their kids to daycare that I would know what daycare those kids go to . Much less the time and days they go. I think it would be odd or different then the normal to know that about someone you have not worked with forever.

Unless your kids go to the same daycare. Or one person was asking about a good daycare to send their child to. Or it was a stalking situation. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123