GUILTY MI - Stepmom charged in rape/murder of Lily Furneaux-Wolfenbarger, 2, New Haven

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Lily's mom dropped her off at the home of her dad & step-mother..she was dead a few hours later. :(

New Haven— As relatives begin funeral services today for 2-year-old Lily Lynette Furneaux-Wolfenbarger, the child's stepmother appeared before a judge on allegations she raped and murdered the girl.

Handcuffed and dress in bright yellow prison garb, Renee Marie King pledged her innocence and begged to be reunited with her family as she was arraigned this afternoon in New Baltimore District Court.

King, 28, a New Haven mother of three, is charged with felony murder, first-degree child abuse and first-degree criminal sexual conduct in connection with Lily's Saturday death.

**warning - details are disturbing**

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101123...sault--death-of-stepdaughter--2#ixzz169Ddm4MQ

Oh poor little sweetpea, Rest peacefully now.

This is just awful. It seems like every day I am sickened to a new level as adults reach new lows in the ways that they torture and murder innocent little ones they are supposed to care for.

What drives a woman to DO that? What drives anyone but more specifically a woman, who has given live, and should, after birthing three children of her own, have a well honed maternal instinct.

What is WRONG with her?!? It is confounding and rage inspiring.

What the he double L is the matter with these women, I just don't understand:banghead:

RIP Lily, I am at a loss for words, I am so sorry for your loved ones

Lily is the sixth child to be killed in macomb this year...............according to article!
What did she do to little LILY! What is wrong with women anymore?????

I do not know what the he** is wrong with people !

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.voicenews.com/articles/2010/11/23/news/doc4cead625210dc425686826.txt?viewmode=fullstory

The child lived with her mother, 24-year-old Lauren Fureneaux, at Lauren's parent's house in Lapeer. The mother shared custody with the child's father, Jeff Wolfenbarger, who resides in New Haven.

Relatives who did not want to be named said Lily seemed to be afraid of Renee King, Jeff's wife, who has three children of her own. Lily sometimes came home with bruises, a family member said.

Jeff Wolfenbarger could not be reached for comment Sunday, but he told WDIV-TV (Channel 4) that he didn't want to believe his wife could have harmed the girl. He said his wife's version of the incident was Lily fell out of King's arms after being bathed.

hmmm I don't feel right about this case at all? Something don't feel right IMO

Oh my lord.

Step Mother. Not even in relation to the child. Every single time i read these kinds of horrific storys it's just.. i'm lost for words.

What possible motive would she have for doing this!?!?!

And she's begging to be reunited to be with HER family. Step Mother - Lily was part of the family too.

My goodness rest in peace beautiful angel.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
picture.php

Lily Lynette Furneaux-Wolfenbarger

picture.php

Lily Lynette Furneaux-Wolfenbarger

This case makes me so sad and so angry all at the same time. This little innocent baby reminds me of Caylee Anthony.

Thank you mysticrose for sharing the video. Oh what a beautiful child Lily was!
How on God's earth can anyone do such a horrific, sick act to this little angel and then kill her!??? That sick stepmother needs the same acts done to her, I'm sorry!
I am really fearful for what this world has become!

That is intresting - i have alot of speculation brewing as well...

Anybody know at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back