1241 users online (220 members and 1021 guests)  

Websleuths News

Woman Accused Of Putting Feces In Daughter's Mouth

PITTSBURGH -- A Polish Hill woman accused of disturbing crimes against her own child could get out of jail if she comes up with $10,000 bond.

A magistrate Wednesday reduced the bond for Aleta Tonti.

She's accused of forcing her 3-year-old daughter to eat her own feces and duct-taping the child's mouth to make sure she did.

If Tonti makes bond, she cannot have contact with any children and must get recommended treatment.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/3679552/detail.html

Cass...you know i am sick and you keep posting these stories that are making my blood pressure elevate....are you trying to kill me woman?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?? why, when i think nothing again can ever shock me, am i shocked yet again??

You know whats really sad...? I did not post the most disturbing stories I found today these are the 'okay' ones.

It is a sick world out there....

Quote Originally Posted by deputylinda
    Cass...you know i am sick and you keep posting these stories that are making my blood pressure elevate....are you trying to kill me woman?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?? why, when i think nothing again can ever shock me, am i shocked yet again??
    I hope you get well soon DL...I hate the fact that I am shocked almost daily. Why aren't people protecting children? I am constantly watching out for mine...and any I see "unattended". Just yesterday, I pulled up and grabbed my notebook to take down this guys license plate number....because he was pulled over in my neighborhood, watching a group of children (ages 2-6) playing alone in their front yard. He left...but I often wonder who else cares enough to do this kind of stuff...and why are they playing in their yard unattended!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou five kids...good for you! neighborhood watch is a big help, whether organized or not. and someone needs to speak to that mother or father, LE preferably... cass those were the 'ok' stories???

thankyou five kids...good for you! neighborhood watch is a big help, whether organized or not. and someone needs to speak to that mother or father, LE preferably... cass those were the 'ok' stories???
    I called the sherriff...and I know all the LE in my area...they are awesome, and always follow up on the things I tell them. I might drive them nuts...but I see a lot of stuff@! Friday the fire dept had to come out, as I saw smoke coming from the neighbors house...sure enough, there was a fire brewing.

cass those were the 'ok' stories???
    Yes, some were just too disturbing to post

so fivekids....want to be a cop??

so fivekids....want to be a cop??
    I don't think I could keep my cool if I saw a mother/father do something evil to their children...like this "so-called mother"-I'd probably find some dog ***** in the yard and shove it in her mouth, and then of course, duct tape her mouth shut nicely!

I'm thinking that wouldn't go over well-I will have to leave law enforcement to the professionals! God Bless you for serving and protecting!