797 users online (86 members and 711 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

this has been a long time coming...such a very long time

Nobody is talking about the Pringle, SD compound and that scares me. They have built housing for thousands of people, a temple etc in Pringle. I think they are/have/will soon move large numbers of people to the SD compound. It is fenced and has guard towers. Nobody leaves it, they are 100% self sufficient. Much easier to keep people in and outsiders-out. The well went bust so just recently they started having to drive a big truck to Hot Springs to get water until they get the well fixed. I personally think they will move them from Colorado City then destroy the old Jeffs grounds to get rid of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Editorss View Post
    Nobody is talking about the Pringle, SD compound and that scares me. They have built housing for thousands of people, a temple etc in Pringle. I think they are/have/will soon move large numbers of people to the SD compound. It is fenced and has guard towers. Nobody leaves it, they are 100% self sufficient. Much easier to keep people in and outsiders-out. The well went bust so just recently they started having to drive a big truck to Hot Springs to get water until they get the well fixed. I personally think they will move them from Colorado City then destroy the old Jeffs grounds to get rid of evidence.
    I didn't know about that one in SD.....I am glad that you mentioned it. I am also concerned about the compound in Bountiful BC, it is just across the border from Sandpoint, Idaho and there are white vans full of teen girls transported through the Border Patrol gates very frequently. Each compound has an acting "prophet" and they exchange children and young women between the compounds to reduce elements of in-breeding. Two of WSJ's 12 year old wives came from the Canadian compound. FBI, local and State LE know of the transporting of children across State and are somewhat "helpless" in intervening in this sex trade of women and children.

My heart goes out to the good people in these compounds as they have been so deceived by their so called "Prophets". They are so cloistered and controlled and manipulated they have very little opportunity to know the truth.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    And it only took the jury 30 minutes! Great! Now, why wasn't he charged with sex trafficking? Girls and women were moved from state to state for these pervs.
    To be prosecuted under the Mann Act they'll need to seek charges in Federal court.

IMO the Feds should go after Jeffs and his cronies under RICO, too.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Message to Jeffs: Don't fight it Jeffs, it is God's Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Prisons

Texas prisons are owned and run privately. I am concerned that because Jeffs has access to millions of dollars and still controls the people behind the walls of the compounds, he may be able to buy privilege in there. I heard that Texas and other states have construction contracts with the FLDS! The states can't be ignorant of the fact there are many young minor boys working on those constructions sites without pay, and enable the FLDS to bid lower than other contractors. I hope something can be done about that also.

Jeffs gets own jail cell

Jeffs has been assigned to a private cell for his own protection. He also gets visitors & phone priviledges. My opinion, he will continue to run the affairs of his cult.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011...ctive-custody/

faw720 . . . your link doesn't work. Thank you for the update - I am hoping we can find a viable link!
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10