TX - Edward Olson for child *advertiser censored*, San Antonio, 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
the FBI busted 48 year-old Edward Olson last week for child *advertiser censored* distribution.

FBI agents testified today that Olsen admitted to molesting more than 50 children in California & San Antonio hospitals

Olson told agents "I need help because I will have sex with them if I don't get help".

A federal court judge decided to keep Olson behind bars for now and denied bond.

and of course he looks like he's sorry for himsel. :mad:

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...ertiser censored*/xTwr2If3ZkCW-QqDNK7OMA.cspx

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_4141.shtml

We need to publicly acknowledge - and formally announce - that there is a real war on children in this country. Children are targeted and horrendous acts of terrorism are being committed against them everyday, throughout this country. For god's sake, they're not even safe in a hospital! As a SA survivor I'm sick and tired of hearing these perps cry stories of childhood abuse that caused them to do what they did - BS!! I'm calling it what it is. BS!! As someone who truly experienced the pain of SA, the last thing in the world you want is to ever let that kind of pain be inflicted on any other child. Wonder if the hospital where he worked is facing lawsuits. Hopefully hospitals, physician/dental offices, and any other healthcare settings will implement SOP's that do not allow any one medical professional/tech to be alone with a child - be required to have a parent/gaurdian in the room with the child and if it's a procedure or test whereby a parent can't be in the room than another med. professional has to be in there. There should be cameras everywhere permissable without violating a patients privacy and a training program to help employees recognize signs that a co-worker might display indicating an (over) interest in children, such as attempting to get "alone" time with a child... :banghead:

~All Just My Opinion~

Bail denied for S.A. man accused of possessing 1-million child *advertiser censored* files

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Bai...vertiser censored*-collection-110687394.html?

Can it get any worse? He molested children with severe brain truama.

Yes it can get worse because like any other pedophile he's not taking responsibility.

Ready? He may have "possibly" assaulted children at Methodist hospital and elsewhere in Texas.

Which is it you creep? He took a polygraph and was cross examined by the FBI and then all of a sudden he may have molested kids in Texas. I wouldn't trust this guy on a bet. He most likely has amassed the largest collection of child *advertiser censored* in San Antonio ever.

Oh and he and another man he met who is also a pedophile planned for that "man" to come to San Antonio so they could share a child. I guess that pervert felt the heat because he changed his mind. The children molested are six months old to fifteen years old.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...t_hospital_110458254.html?c=y&page=1#storytop

What is there to say? Respitory therapist? He's enough to give me asthma. He needs to be locked up for life.

Can it get any worse? He molested children with severe brain truama.

Yes it can get worse because like any other pedophile he's not taking responsibility.

Ready? He may have "possibly" assaulted children at Methodist hospital and elsewhere in Texas.

Which is it you creep? He took a polygraph and was cross examined by the FBI and then all of a sudden he may have molested kids in Texas. I wouldn't trust this guy on a bet. He most likely has amassed the largest collection of child *advertiser censored* in San Antonio ever.

Oh and he and another man he met who is also a pedophile planned for that "man" to come to San Antonio so they could share a child. I guess that pervert felt the heat because he changed his mind. The children molested are six months old to fifteen years old.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...t_hospital_110458254.html?c=y&page=1#storytop

What is there to say? Respitory therapist? He's enough to give me asthma. He needs to be locked up for life.

Wow - he followed Gale's case...I wonder if he read here.

I guess there's something to be said (not for him but the facilities) for the fact he didn't have 'unfettered' access to the children in TX...all hospitals, clinics, etc should be sure there's safeguards in place.

Like nomoresorrow said - use vid.cams or something & train the staff to watch out for pervs.

And I wonder how much other bad stuff this RT did that he hasn't admitted...at any rate, he's not gonna like TX prisons.

Does history just repeat itself? God help us all. These children are the most vulnerable of all. This case is almost identical to Wayne Bleyle of San Diego--also a respiratory therapist for extremely compromised children. He was the monster who so famously answered the question as to how many victims he'd had:

"How many snowflakes are there out there?"

Did Olson and Bleyle know each other? Parents of a profoundly disabled child are forced to trust so much. Why must this trust be betrayed? The articles say "unnamed California hospital". Why? Which one was it? Was it where Bleyle worked? Parents and staff need to know NOW. We have a responsibility to reach out to each victim immediately.

He's lived in Hemet, CA and that's where he abused a boy in 1993. He's also practiced in Tustin, CA. The Hemet child either wasn't conscious (we can hope) or has told his story and was not believed. That's 17 years to wait for justice.

Olson can't even remember who or when he's abused, raped, and/or photographed. He was totally indiscriminate--babies to teens? He doesn't remember because the little boys were just objects to him--not human beings dependent on his care.

You know - before I started this thread I checked to see if there was a thread already....because I remembered a RT pedo thread from a while back.

Sadly, not the same....and yeah, ya have to wonder if those 2 crossed paths or shared CP. bleck.

Bleyle had the same MO. He raped and photographed the most profoundly effected children. I believe all were on ventilators and unconscious. Maybe that's a blessing. My heart just breaks for the parents and the staff. When you care for children like this, you become so close to them and their families. This man betrayed so many.

As to Bleyle:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,280953,00.html#ixzz16TOpcY8Q

".....Bleyle worked at the well-regarded hospital for 25 years, including 10 at the convalescent facility. Former colleagues have described him as an engaging, hardworking therapist who volunteered for extra shifts, reassured parents and served as a mentor to new hires.

Affidavits filed in support of search warrants indicate that investigators found images on Bleyle's computer and cell phone that he had created himself using children at the hospital. His arrest prompted the hospital to ban camera phones in the convalescent unit and require that curtains around patients be left open most of the time.

Barely a month after Bleyle's arrest, another hospital employee was charged with molesting a comatose toddler patient. Christopher Alan Irvin, a 32-year-old nurse at the time, pleaded guilty in September and was sentenced to 14 years and eight months in prison....."

Is there no end in sight?

It just rips my heart out that the crimes continued for seven years after a little guy made a disclosure. An update:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...ted-on-child-*advertiser censored*-993145.php

Respiratory therapist indicted on child *advertiser censored*, sex abuse of minor charges

"A respiratory therapist who worked at two hospitals in San Antonio was indicted Wednesday on charges of distributing, receiving and possessing child *advertiser censored* and sexually abusing a minor. Edward Merlin Olson, 48, has been in custody since the FBI arrested him Nov. 18 at his latest job at Methodist Hospital. None of the charges are related to his job at any hospital, but the alleged victim of the purported abuse in 2003 came forward after the child *advertiser censored* arrest...."

and

"....Olson told agents it was possible that he molested other children while he worked at hospitals in San Antonio, though no one has come forward. Olson also previously worked at Northeast Baptist Hospital, and at hospitals in California. An FBI agent testified in November that Olson admitted he molested “50 boys or more” 150 times at a children's medical rehab facility in Tustin, Calif...."

more at link

"It was possible" that he upended other children's and families' lives. He just can't be sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back