1349 users online (330 members and 1019 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hank Sr. is out of jail?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Thanks to Christee! Good eye!

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...2065&IMG=59885

Per Vinelink:

Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Facility/Reason Reporting Agency
    CROSLIN, HANK T 08/02/1986 24 In Custody Franklin C.I. Florida Department of Corrections
    CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS 08/03/1968 42 Out of Custody General release PUTNAM COUNTY JAIL
    CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS 08/03/1968 42 Community Supervision Under Supervision Florida Department of Corrections

Offender Name: HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
    Offender ID: 508551 Date of Birth: 08/03/1968 Age: 42 Race: White Gender: Male
    Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 11/24/2010 Reason: General release
    Our Scanner Peeps found out that Hank Sr. was released from jail...does anyone think that it's odd that Hank Sr has been let out? I thought he was due back in court in Feb.? I would like to know everyone's thought on this...Mods if this is inappropriate please remove.

I wonder if Hank Sr. had any useful information to help Haleigh's investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    I wonder if Hank Sr. had any useful information to help Haleigh's investigation?
    Oh, I bet he does. But I'm not sure if I can see him turn on his kids. This family is tight lipped and hard to crack. IDK
    "Perhaps when a man has special knowledge and special powers like my own, it rather encourages him to seek a complex explanation when a simpler one is at hand. "

Good thread suspicious. I'll be back after we eat....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! xoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Good thread suspicious. I'll be back after we eat....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! xoxoxo
    I wonder what kind of trouble he's going to get into now!! I don't think he nor Lisa can stay very far away from drugs. It has been their whole life and they are not getting any real help.

dayum - I forgot he was in jail. I doubt he'll be out long, just based on past behaviour.

MOO

Mel

Just based on the reported years and years of drug problems it might have been better for Lisa to be alone awhile longer. She definitely looked better when last seen in the media.

thats what I heard...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE

I don't understand why Hank out at all!!! He has no bond?

The link above is why Hank is out.

Sorry to be behind but can someone fill me in on why he was in and when he was booked...Thanks, and Happy Turkey Day.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

I really don't understand the legal talk.........OHIO? Impeachment????
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I really don't understand the legal talk.........OHIO? Impeachment????
    Hi Passionflower, What I believe that means is the proscutor held back information that would help the defense's claim that he was not guilty of the offense. I noticed that the state attorney is for the state of Ohio? Anyway it looks as though the case has been thrown out. I know someone else here can better explain this I need to back and read more because I just scanned most of it. I hope that helps PS Happy Thanksgiving!

What does the Brady rule have to do with HC, Sr's case? And how is this motion connected to him?

ETA: I looked at HC's docket, and on August, 16, 2010, his attorney did file a Motion for Disclosure of Impeaching Information and Evidence Favorable to Defendant. This is known as the Brady rule and is pretty standard in criminal cases. I'm curious, though, where you got the document in the link since it's a pleading in an Ohio case and shows no relation to HC, Sr.

On October 10, 2010, the state filed its Discovery Exhibit and a Demand for Reciprocal Disclosure. Again, a pretty standard part of the discovery process. It's the way the prosecution and defense exchange information. If the defense has reason to believe that the prosecution holds evidence that could exculpate, or clear, the defendant, under the Brady rule the prosecution must share that information with the defense if requested to do so. Likewise, the defense must cooperate with a request by the prosecution to share its evidence.

Please explain how you came to the conclusion that this plays into HC, Sr's release. Are you suggesting that the state turned over evidence that cleared HC, Sr? It's possible. But do you know that to be a fact, or are you speculating? I'm not trying to give you a hard time, Uvamerica, but it's important to distinguish fact from opinion.
    Last edited by bessie; 11-26-2010 at 12:48 AM.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast