Thanksgiving in Jail for Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

drip~drop

kiss a fuzzie
Reaction score
Sorry mods. I'm not sure if this goes here or downstairs.

I just wonder if she was served a traditional supper/dinner.

Not that she deserves it or anything. (imo) Afterall, Caylee doesn't get a Thanksgiving here on earth.

Casey Anthony will have Thanksgiving behind bars once again. The Caylee Daily obtained Casey’s Thanksgiving dinner menu. According to Orange County Jail spokesman, Allen Moore, those on regular diets will be served the following for Thanksgiving dinner:

Oven Roasted Turkey

Seasoned Potatoes

Savory Bread Dressing

Seasoned Mixed Vegetables

Turkey Gravy

Cranberry Sauce

Pumpkin Spice Cake

Bread & Butter

Juice

All portions are controlled so it looks like Casey & other inmates won’t be able to receive a second serving. Like all of her meals, Casey will eat dinner alone in her cell and dinner is usually served at 4 p.m. Although the holiday looks bleak for Casey, she does have something to be grateful for… Casey can be thankful she is not having Thanksgiving dinner on death row, at least for now ….

by Express, The Caylee Daily

She's having a nicer dinner than many on my streets. I donated to have basic bags of food put together for the homeless (and, no it doesn't include a turkey), and gave money to one of my "regulars" who is homeless. How come ICA has it so good. She should get a sandwich and water.

Ughhh...

Mel

gee I was hoping she would get her favorite coleslaw and bolonga sandwich..........

I just wonder if this is what ICA is happy with where she is today? Why hasn't anyone in her life...her parents...her lawyers... her spiritual advisers....and/or her "friends" counseled her to come to the truth? It would give her and so many relief. So many inmates have found purpose after their crimes.

I just wonder if this is what ICA is happy with where she is today? Why hasn't anyone in her life...her parents...her lawyers... her spiritual advisers....and/or her "friends" counseled her to come to the truth? It would give her and so many relief. So many inmates have found purpose after their crimes.

Her head's not wired up that way.......She will never imo admit to what she did.

I get the heeby geebies when I see that Blockbuster and Target vt.

It's a wonder TL isn't damaged for life.

FYI. Closed this thread after Thanksgiving as it has nowhere to go but OT. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine