Books about JBR

staticgirl50

Lurking,thinking,then sometimes, I post.
Reaction score
If you were to suggest ONE book about JBR case what one would it be? I am hoping to download one on my Kindle or order one off Amazon tonight. Thank you :)

If you were to suggest ONE book about JBR case what one would it be? I am hoping to download one on my Kindle or order one off Amazon tonight. Thank you :)

Hi staticgirl50. Welcome the JonBenet forum. If I had to suggest just one book it would be the one Steve Thomas wrote and I'm sorry but right now I have a tremendous migraine and can't even think of the name of it. Now, if you want to know a lot more about the Ramseys and their personalities, do not pass up "Death of Innocence". Really, you can't just read one anyway, they are like Lay's potato chips. Forgive any spelling or grammatical errors as I cant really see the keyboard or what I'm typing right now. Good reading!

Perfect murder,perfect town

LOTS of infos in it,pretty unbiased.Lots of facts,basically the case's 'bible'.

Ok so I have 3 books to buy tonight so far LOL. Thank you all :) I will order them later this evening. THis case has always "bothered" me but I never really got all the details and information. For some reason, I suddenly feel like I have to do it, right now. :)

Ok so I have 3 books to buy tonight so far LOL. Thank you all :) I will order them later this evening. THis case has always "bothered" me but I never really got all the details and information. For some reason, I suddenly feel like I have to do it, right now. :)

SG50, have you read any or all the threads right here at WS? If not, you can get a ton of info right here. I actually read here for 4 years before I ever posted a single post about JonBenet, so you are already ahead of me! But, if you've never read at Forums For Justice, that's a wonderful place to get a ton of info as well. You can read for months here and at FFJ and still not read it all, but you will get an education in the JBR case, I promise!

Oh yes, I have been reading a ton, hence my need for books, lol. I get migraines from reading a lot on the computer, so I prefer a book, or my kindle. I read here in spurts. I jump from topic to topic though so I want to have it all alid out in front of me in a book. (or three) :)

Oh yes, I have been reading a ton, hence my need for books, lol. I get migraines from reading a lot on the computer, so I prefer a book, or my kindle. I read here in spurts. I jump from topic to topic though so I want to have it all alid out in front of me in a book. (or three) :)

Well, I can certainly understand that as I believe I am now the queen of migraines since I've been spending so much time on the computer. I probably need to invest in a Kindle and see if that helps with them. Maybe I'll drop a little hint or two to Santa Claus about that.

Hi staticgirl50. Welcome the JonBenet forum. If I had to suggest just one book it would be the one Steve Thomas wrote and I'm sorry but right now I have a tremendous migraine and can't even think of the name of it. Now, if you want to know a lot more about the Ramseys and their personalities, do not pass up "Death of Innocence". Really, you can't just read one anyway, they are like Lay's potato chips. Forgive any spelling or grammatical errors as I cant really see the keyboard or what I'm typing right now. Good reading!

ST's book is called "JonBenet- Inside the JonBenet Ramsey Murder Investigation".

There might be another one pretty soon!

SuperDave do you know anything about this new book? Or are you just guessing that there might be a new book on the case soon. Because I would love to read a new book on it from someone elses point of view because i have read most of the other ones.

:)

SuperDave do you know anything about this new book?

Oh, brother! I OUGHT to know about it, kcabnroh. I WROTE it!

Or are you just guessing that there might be a new book on the case soon.

I'm not guessing. I know!

Because I would love to read a new book on it from someone elses point of view because i have read most of the other ones.

:)

That's the idea.

Cyril Wecht's book focuses on the evidence on JonBenet's body, and he has a unique medical perspective on how she died (slowing down of the heart due to pressure on the vagus nerve).

Good for you SuperDave! I hope everything goes well, (if you are being serious) and let me know! I am currently reading Death Of Innocence for the first time. I decided to read all the other books, and read this one last to decided what I actually think about the case. Wish me luck in figuring out for sure if I think RDI or IDI!

Good for you SuperDave! I hope everything goes well, (if you are being serious) and let me know! I am currently reading Death Of Innocence for the first time. I decided to read all the other books, and read this one last to decided what I actually think about the case. Wish me luck in figuring out for sure if I think RDI or IDI!

I'm serious all right! And good luck.

Well, I bought:
Perfect Murder, Perfect Town
ST Jon Benet one
Death of Innoncence

Started Perfect Muder Perfect Town first, I think, LOL
Super Dave give me a shout when your book is ready and don't leave out us Kindle users! :)

Well, I bought:
Perfect Murder, Perfect Town
ST Jon Benet one
Death of Innoncence

Started Perfect Murder Perfect Town first, I think, LOL
Super Dave give me a shout when your book is ready and don't leave out us Kindle users! :)

I'm not leaving ANYBODY out, static!

I apologize, staticgirl50, for posting this here, because I know it's not answering the question you posed for the start of this thread. But it seems like the best place to put it without starting a new thread, so here goes...

At Google Books, I ran across something named Murdering JonBenét - a play by jameson. I just wondered if anyone else knew that Jammie was writing books/plays. Looks like it's promoted by a self-publishing company named Lulu, and the author has other works available here. Description of the play says:
"Written by a peripheral character in the saga, this historically correct play based on the murder of JonBenet Ramsey reminds the audience of an unsolved mystery - and of the ever-present danger to our families. Included in the book are some case documents. "
There is even a character in the play named "jameson" who has a part. Some of it can be previewed here (if the link works).

SuperDave: Looks like you've got some competion! (not really)

OTG I am intrigued.. Who is Jammie? I am rather new to the case so I am still learning things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back