MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyWong*

Reaction score
OMG...if he really did what he said he did (turning these kids over to someone he met online) how incredibly stupid was that...WTH... Who in their right mind would do that? And why would he do that?

I'm not so sure I believe his story... (yep...call me jaded)

Prayers for these 3 precious children.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/25931135/detail.html

"The boy's father then told police the woman named Joann picked the boys up from his home and was supposed to return them at a later time because he was going to commit suicide."

Says basically the same as the other news but this sentence was different.
So she was to bring them back to a dead father??

Lets pray that these children were picked up a kind woman is keeping them safe. Maybe she has'nt seen the news yet? IDK just hoping for a good outcome. It's hard to imagine meeting a random woman on line that is willing to pick up 3 children out of the blue and not call LE.
Hopefully we will hear more as everyone gets moving today.

Why is'nt the fathers name published? The kids are named and the supposed abductor and possibly her husbands name are there but I can't find the fathers. Just wondering out loud.

just found a 44 yr old female w/ the same last name,in the same city on the MI PSOR search. Convicted in 98' for 4th degree sexual conduct. I obviously have no clue if related just searching to find info on the father & came up w/ her. Also came up w/ a 34 yr old man same last name but on other side of state.

um, yeah call me jaded too

any way I look at it, all I can think is those poor kids ...

Amber Alert issued.....

http://www.freep.com/article/201011...d-for-3-boys-believed-to-be-in-extreme-danger

Andrew Skelton, 9, Alexander William Skelton, 7, and Tanner Skelton, 5, were reportedly last seen Friday at 2:30 p.m. with Joann Taylor, a woman whom their father met on the Internet. The suspect was to return the children to their mother, but the children have been missing since. Taylor is believed to be a resident of either Jackson County or Hillsdale County and drives a silver van.

The missing children are all described as white males. Andrew is 4-ft. tall with brown eyes and hair; Alexander is 3-ft. 9-in. tall, weighs 45-lbs., has brown eyes and hair and has a scar at his hairline and on his chin; Tanner is 3-ft. 6-in. tall with blue eyes and blond hair.

Read more: Amber Alert issued for 3 boys believed to be in extreme danger | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/201011...elieved-to-be-in-extreme-danger#ixzz16UKShYG6

just found a 44 yr old female w/ the same last name,in the same city on the MI PSOR search. Convicted in 98' for 4th degree sexual conduct. I obviously have no clue if related just searching to find info on the father & came up w/ her. Also came up w/ a 34 yr old man same last name but on other side of state.

I googled " Skelton Morenci" to try and find more articles/info about this alert and a blog post comes up with the father's name along with the person you found. The post states the children of J*** and T**** Skelton are missing.....

I also found her on the sex offender registry.

I think I have found the fathers myspace (not private, last login 11/6/10) and what I believe to be her myspace (private, found in father's friends, picture looks to be the same person as sex offender picture)

Still looking for info on the suspected abductor.

I googled " Skelton Morenci" to try and find more articles/info about this alert and a blog post comes up with the father's name along with the person you found. The post states the children of J*** and T**** Skelton are missing.....

I also found her on the sex offender registry.

I think I have found the fathers myspace (not private, last login 11/6/10) and what I believe to be her myspace (private, found in father's friends, picture looks to be the same person as sex offender picture)

Still looking for info on the suspected abductor.

yes yes yes. I found those pics of T on the back of a bike for the guy on myspace.
But in one of the articles it said the mystery woman was supposed to take the kids to their mother so I assumed there was a divorce from the 3 boys father and they had been visiting him. And I could'nt find reference to the 3 boys on his page just a 2 yr old post about a daughter. Maybe his from another marriage. IDK it's very odd sounding, this whole thing w/ his "suicide attempt" and conveniently finding a random person to pick his kids up for him to do the deed.
more searching...

With all due respect, if the father was to be committing suicide while the children were gone, then who reported them missing? Did he change his mind and grow scared that this woman wouldn't take them to their mother? I'm so confused about this aspect of the story.

I'm praying these precious babies are safe and found SOON.

MOO

yes yes yes. I found those pics of T on the back of a bike for the guy on myspace.
But in one of the articles it said the mystery woman was supposed to take the kids to their mother so I assumed there was a divorce from the 3 boys father and they had been visiting him. And I could'nt find reference to the 3 boys on his page just a 2 yr old post about a daughter. Maybe his from another marriage. IDK it's very odd sounding, this whole thing w/ his "suicide attempt" and conveniently finding a random person to pick his kids up for him to do the deed.
more searching...

If you google the username at the end of her myspace URL you will find posts on cafemom. She states her estranged husband, so maybe they are separated?

There is a cryptic post at 5:51pm
AGAIN??? Seriously, this is insane!
Then at 11:51pm she posts
Praying for the safe return of my children. My estranged husband gave them to someone he met online and only knows her name, nothing else.

^ the father reported them when the woman did'nt return w/ the kids. But if he asked this woman to take them so he could commit this deed then why would she want to return to that place. That's if there is said woman, with the pastor husband. Who did'nt go to LE w/ these kids or info re: a man attempting suicide.

Morenci_Police_searchieb6f04f5-0c25-4e9d-8781-8ae30bcb41b70000_20101126232915_640_480.JPG

According to police, the boys' father turned his sons over to a woman named Joann Taylor Thursday night or early Friday morning. The father then attempted suicide.
The woman was last seen driving a white or silver minivan. She is believed to be married to a man named Mark Taylor who is possibly a pastor from Hillsdale or Jackson in Southeast Michigan.
http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/Morenci-Police-searching-for-missing-boys

ok so we need fathers name. I can't get anywhere looking up vital records cause they are all pay to see.

so former and current husband have same first name?
She has a twitter acct but its private.

These little boys are absolute dolls. Please please let them be safe right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne