RIP-Leslie Nielsen has passed away

Oh how sad! I had no idea he was that old!

RIP Leslie! You brought me to laughter many many times!

RIP Leslie Nielsen :(
Hope he id not suffer at all.
Great Actor funny guy - now he will keep the angels smiling. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJEmtLxkEoI[/ame]

He was a great actor! R.I.P.
Sympathies to all that loved him.

RIP Leslie you'll be keeping the angels laugh now as someone posted.
Thanks for the laughs, gotta rent me some of the Naked Gun movies again. Haven't seen them in ages but they were favorites.

You'll be missed.

I actually met Leslie Nielsen and was "on stage" with him on the Mark and Brian KLOS radio station here in CA. he told me I was a wildly funny and nutty lady. :)
RIP Leslie Nielsen you were one funny dude.

I was so sad to hear this, as he is one of my all time favorite comedians/actors. RIP Leslie, you will truly be missed. :(

I was so sad to read the news. He was a riot and a great actor.

What a funny, funny man

RIP Leslie....

Goz

I know he'll mostly be remembered for his Naked Gun movies, but one of the parts I remember him best for is when he was on the last two episodes of The Golden Girls, when he married Bea Arthur's character, Dorothy, and that was how they ended the series. Also, being a classic film buff, I loved him in Forbidden Planet from 1956!

RIP

I am sorry to hear this news. He could always make me laugh.

RIP Leslie.

I actually met Leslie Nielsen and was "on stage" with him on the Mark and Brian KLOS radio station here in CA. he told me I was a wildly funny and nutty lady. :)
RIP Leslie Nielsen you were one funny dude.

Wow JBean how cool is that?! I loved Leslie Nielsen,I don't know of anyone who didn't like him. He was great at being funny,but also was a great serious actor too.

(By the way JB...you are a wildly funny and nutty lady...Leslie got it right!):angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back