GUILTY AL - Natalie, 5, & Jonathan DeBlase, 3, beaten, poisoned, Mobile, 1 March 2010

Seymour Krelborn

Feed Me!
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
JONATHAN DEBLASE, Age Now: 3, Missing: 03/01/2010. Missing From MOBILE, AL. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Mobile Police Department (Alabama) 1-251-208-7211.

NATALIE DEBLASE, Age Now: 5, Missing: 03/01/2010. Missing From MOBILE, AL. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Mobile Police Department (Alabama) 1-251-208-7211.

Circumstances: Jonathan and Natalie were last seen on March 1, 2010.

More...

What the heck is this?? Two children missing since March 1st, and no one knew about it at all??

The photos are blurry. I would think the parents....after all of this time....would have plenty of high quality photos of these children. This is very sad and disturbing. I want to know where their parents are and what the situation is regarding their disappearance.

I saw the missing poster on a friends facebook. I googled them and it took me here. I just dont understand why there is not more info. I live about 35 minutes from Mobile and have never heard of them before tonight.

Okay I talked to my friend who had the missing poster on their fb. He is an
acquaintance of the mother. This is what he told me: "What I've been told is that they were with their birth father in Kentucky and the father's girlfriend went to the police saying that he had killed the children. He has been unable to produce the children alive or otherwise, so they've been place on the registry for missing and exploited children." This is all second hand and I do not know the mother. So take it with a grain of salt if you will.

Also if some of our Kentucky members could check this out and see if they have heard anything. I know its hard without a city name though.

DEVELOPING STORY Mobile police are looking for two children who were reported missing after a man in Kentucky told police they were dead.

MOBILE, Alabama - Mobile police are looking for two children who were reported missing after a man in Louisville, Kentucky told police the kids were dead.

Natalie Deblase, 5, and Jonathan Deblase, 3, were last seen in Mobile more than four months ago, but police have not been able to account for their whereabouts since then.

http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article/two-children-missing-feared-dead/1202988/Dec-01-2010_3-32-pm/

Thank Goodness that the local news is finally covering the story! I contacted WKRG (along with 3 other local outlets) yesterday and asked them to cover the story. I sent them the website with the Missing poster and no other details! So looks like they are on it! Hopefully this will garner some leads.

Hello all.

I have merged the two threads for the children and removed duplicate posts. I am also going to move this thread to the Discussion forum.

~Summer_Breeze

Thank Goodness that the local news is finally covering the story! I contacted WKRG (along with 3 other local outlets) yesterday and asked them to cover the story. I sent them the website with the Missing poster and no other details! So looks like they are on it! Hopefully this will garner some leads.

unreal that I hadn't heard about this until I saw them in this thread!

This is so disturbing. They look like such sweet little people! My husband is from Mobile, and my heart goes out to these sweeties. Praying for a safe recovery. Please let this one have a happy ending!

Husband wants to know if this could be Joe Hamilton Road, as he grew up close by Joe Hamilton Road. He wants to ask some family if they know anything about this.

Leavell-Keaton was charged Tuesday by Mobile authorities with two counts of willful child abuse in connection with incidents when the children were living in Mobile with her and their father, John Deblase, Levy said.
Levy said the charges against Leavell-Keaton stem from information learned during the investigation into the children’s disappearance.
John Deblase, 27, has also not been located, Levy said. He said it is not known if he is with the children. “At this time we are not discounting anything,” Levy said.
The case took an unusual turn Tuesday when a man, whose identity was not released, showed up at a Louisville police station and told officers there that the children were dead.
Louisville police said the man’s account has been discounted, and there is no homicide investigation or body search going on in Kentucky. The man, who gave police no particular place to search for the children, was not charged.
Levy said the case for now “is being treated as a missing children’s case.”

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/12/search_intensifies_for_missing.html

question... how can march be four months ago???? most of the articles are saying they were last seen four months ago = july/august????

I know... bad reporting but I really wonder if it was four months ago or March? ((which was 9 months ago!!!!))

The search for two missing siblings who were last seen in Mobile this summer intensified Wednesday after the arrest of the children’s stepmother in Kentucky, police said.

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/12/search_intensifies_for_missing.html

further snip!

John Deblase, Leavell-Keaton and the children were listed as residents of Peach Place Extended Inn on Jeff Hamilton Road in west Mobile until they moved out in late July, Levy said.
The family left a forwarding address in Rome, Ga.
, Levy said.
A spokesman for the Floyd County Police Department in Rome said the department there is not taking part in any investigation regarding the children.

well I hope they soon start taking a little part in the investigation in Rome!

What the heck??? So, the children AND their father are missing? And the step-mother has been charged based on discounted information from a mystery man?

What the heck???

Horrible.

Rome, Georgia is a college town based on a small, private college called Berry. It is almost farmland. Were they planning to move there? Does she or he have family in the area? Yes, LE in Rome should be involved...

This is the very first I have heard of these precious angels. I'm hoping beyond all hope for a positive outcome.

This is crazy. I live in Alabama and have not heard of this. I wish the news reports would be clearer, have they been missing since July or March. The man who said the kids are dead, why did this lead to the woman being arrested if he was not beleived?????? I am confused

Holding Out Hope For Missing Children
Friends of the mother say they last saw the children in November of 2009

http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article...issing-children/1203007/Dec-02-2010_12-18-am/

Mobile police started looking for them after a man notified police in Louisville, Kentucky that the children were dead. Louisville police haven't been able to substantiate that but, they arrested the stepmother and charged her with willful child abuse for incidents that happened in Mobile.

Here are some screen captures from the video in the above article...

DeBlase1.jpg

DeBlase2.jpg

The father is pictured on the left in the above photo.

DeBlase5.jpg

DeBlase6.jpg

Where the father, stepmother and children lived, while in Mobile

DeBlase7.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members