GUILTY WI - Bryan Hearron & Clyde McCollum for sex abuse of 9yo girl, Wausau, 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Wausau, Wisconsin what the heck is going on? You allow a Registered Sex Offender move into a property with a woman and three children and a depraved boyfriend of said momster?

Clyde R. McCollum, Jr. caused a stor when he moved from Illinois after doing time for sexually assaulting a child. That would include hanging around the public library in the children's section so much the cops were called. However, McCollum's PO knew he was moving into a home with children. Thse kids belonged to the girlfriend of his friend and fellow freak Bryan L Hearron aged 41. The "proper authorities visited the home and warned momster.

Meanwhile it was Bryan Hearron who was raping the 9 year old dadughter of his "girlfriend" and she knew it. She chose to ignore it because she needed his support and couldn't make it on her own. has also been arrested. She needs to be given more time then both these creeps put together.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com...e--Mom-watched--failed-to-stop-girl-s-assault

O.K. so we have enough perversion and creepiness here to last a lifetime. McCollum although not related with harming the 9 year old child was found to posess quite a collection of child *advertiser censored*. He's being held on 9 felony counts and a Judge refused to lower his cash bail of $50,000. That's good because at another link I read this nutter told a friend he was "in love" with the 9 year old little girl.:doh:

http://wsau.com/news/articles/2010/nov/29/trial-ordered-child-*advertiser censored*-suspect/

Facebook!!!!!!! Again, here ya go. RSO permitted to social network and live with kids. WTH is the point of having a d*mn registry?

Anyway, Clyde says in his bio on FB that he is a very romantic guy. Yeah with little kids the ! Lord only knows who those "friends" are on FB.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000006384364

Oh, he's a slimy looking one. And note his first friend. This passed muster????? WTH? From everything I've ever been told by LE, there is to be NO Facebook or Myspace accounts. Asking for trouble.

So mom couldn't make it on her own without the rapist? I guess she's really going to be on her own now because she'll be rid of him and hopefully the state will remove the child and place her somewhere safe. Do people NOT realize that children often find a voice? It can take a while but these days, they talk.

This is so very similar to the Penni Barry case out of Bountiful--one slimy guy after another in the house--and all were raping the babies. We have a thread.

To me, it's simple. You let a person rape your child....you lose that child. Forever.

Filly--It's Wisconsin. We have a thread on a Warren Henkelman from Portage, WI (100 miles from Wausau). Lots of similarities. He was a RSO out of Oregon and he moved back to Wisconsin. Fought for custody of his daughter (by dragging her mom through the mud) and won it. Then, married and had two more little ones. Spend a few minutes and compare the cases.

Wisconsin man faces 128 years on sex charges - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Bless Henkelman's victim. She told that the monster was raping her and a young friend while the step-mom was at work. Now he faces 75 years after pleading guilty. His MS was so upsetting as he flaunted the fact that he took care of the kids and spent lots of time with them.

Is someone not at the helm in Wisconsin?? Who could not look at these scenarios and see disaster?

You also might want to put a "mug shot warning" on this one for TM. Hearron's mug shot looks spookily light he must have appeared to the child. I hate it when they have the perp looking down as I'm all but certain that's the view the victims see.

Poor little girl. Her mother betrayed her. I pray she's safe tonight.

This really infuriates me as the PO can forbid the perp from moving in. It's not just up to the deluded mother. I just found this:

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/10/bryan_hearron_white_trash_dege.php

(Note: some language here)

"But while Hearron was molesting the girl, McCollum was pining for her from afar. He began telling friends that he loved the 9-year-old, and that he planned to marry her someday and have children together. Being a sex offender and all, this naturally creeped people out, so they called the cops."

more at link

Talk about creepy. She's a baby.

Izzy, you know what? I actually looked at that location. I saw it was weird Wisconsin. That's "WI". Then when I went to post the topic I put it upside down as "MI" and then carried that over to spell it out as Michigan. Maybe I'm dyslexic? I am serious. I'm seeing upside down.:eek:

Gotta ask Salem to change it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I so know this entire crew is a pack of frightening urchins.

Poor little baby girl. Your own da*n mother.:furious: Little baby girl is going to need a ton of therapy along with a loving, safe home. My heart bleeds for this child. Plus there's two other siblings. No mention of other family. I am so not happy with this world today.:(

That's not dyslexia lol, that's vertigo!! Salem will help us all out.

What's up with the PO not setting his/her foot down? My son is a RSO and he's strictly required to report each and every girlfriend he has. Each has to be told his history and his PO either approves or doesn't. It's brutal but it's the choice he made. If he follows the rules, he stays out of prison. Sounds like a deal to me. This PO seems as if he/she just handed the reins over to <modsnip>. That's passing the buck, IMO. This child was not protected on so many levels. And I'm not forgetting that there were two others in that house. There is NO way that they didn't see something or experience some abuse or neglect too. I consider them victims.

Do we have any posters from Wisconsin? BTW, what is a person from Wisconsin called? If we do, I'd whip out a few emails to my representatives this evening asking for an explanation and FULL investigation of this travesty.

I have a great deal of respect for . A couple of them are really close friends. But I don't brook with falling down on the job...especially when a child's safety is on the line.

I'm am so disgusted with this story. I don't understand how this so called mother, would allow such a thing. Children depend on us to care and protect them, and all for a roof over her head and a meal. I rather live under a bridge if this was my only choice!!

I have to be careful to not get in trouble with my language on this thread. What a horrid and not nice woman!!

Sometimes I turn these things over in my head and I just cannot wrap my mind around the reality these children live everyday. No protection from harm. Never knowing where pain and shame are going to strike out. The sad thing is that yes, the child needs a ton of therapy and a loving home. With our budget, though, we come up short on both. And who loses? The children first and then all of society. Every single time a pedophile harms a child, he's stealing some goodness from all of us. It's not right!!

I am just never going to 'get' a woman who would allow a man to abuse her child. To place that man over the health and wellbeing of a child that came from her body. I see so much selfishness these days. It's all about ME, ME, ME and not about the responsibilities one has. No one forced these women to have these children. They could have had their man and not had children, knowing they would place him first. They have them anyway and then blame them for being in the way. Shame on them all.

Belinda--You and I and all the other WSers don't get it because our brains work differently. I too wonder why these women don't just use birth control and party it up, if that's what they really want. I have the greatest respect for those who know they are not cut out to be parents.

However, it seems so often that women with very low self esteem will have baby after baby thinking that somehow the infants will fill the "empty hole" in their hearts. But children grow and by nature are attention-seeking. The sweet little baby becomes a challenging toddler and an angry young child when not given the appropriate care and attention.

The women also seem to pick fights amongst female friends just for the drama and attention. Then they move on to dating the wrong guys....who so often want to go home and meet the children. And therein lies the problem.

It's a scenario which plays over and over. I honestly have no clue how to stop it. But it's an almost never-ending cycle because the irony is that this newly abused child also will have low self esteem. Children often follow in their parents footsteps...even when removed from their care. It's a societal problem and needs to be address up front rather than at the prison door, IMO.

My husband and I decided long ago that every human being should have to prove their maturity by completing college or job-training, spend a year doing some sort of volunteer work for our country, have an actual job, and a place to live before their reproductive organs are set to the "on" mode. At the same time, they'd be issued their cell phones and credit card. Hey, it's not a bad plan.

May 2011

Prison for woman who let boyfriend rape daughter

A Wausau woman will spend the next five years in prison, for allowing her her live-in boyfriend to rape her 9 year-old daughter last fall.

Judge Greg Huber sentenced the 32 year-old woman to also serve five years on extended supervision.
She cannot have contact with her daughter or two young sons unless approved by social workers.

----------------------------------------------------

The woman must register as a sex offender.

----------------------------------------------------

The victim is living with other family members and suffers from nightmares and flashbacks, ADA Wetzsteon said.
The girl is quiet and withdrawn and cannot trust adults.

http://www.wrn.com/2011/05/prison-for-woman-who-let-boyfriend-rape-daughter/

Judge orders 20-year sentence for child *advertiser censored* suspect

Clyde McCollum Junior will also spend 15 years on extended supervision.

http://wdez.com/news/articles/2011/...ence-for-child-*advertiser censored*-suspect/

It states Hearron [raped] the girl, and McCollum touched her inappropriately.

http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/122719994.html

September 2011

The "boyfriend" was also sentenced:

He pled guilty. 15 years in prison and 15 years supervision.

http://wsau.com/news/articles/2011/sep/17/wausau-man-sentenced-on-sexual-assualt/

5 years for the mother who ALLOWED someone to rape her child? Sitting. on. hands.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back