1234 users online (301 members and 933 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2010.11.29 Levi Page Show

Tonight at 9 PM ET

Stacey Honowitz: Florida prosecutor
    Richard Weinblatt: Former Police Chief.

Will be discussing the Caylee Anthony case!

Click here to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...pears-in-court

thanks
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Yeah!

bumping

Anyone listening/listened? Can someone recap? TIA
    Proud WS N-LIB

Discussing the experts being paid, that the state will get that through subpoena and depo process, not a list now from Jose.
    Friday at 4pm all of the notes, photos and recordings by defense experts must be turned over to the state!

Discussing watching over the taxpayers' money and how it's ok to put limits on what to pay for . . . Discussing defense trying to go out of country for DNA examination on shorts.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Out of state lab granted for the defense to test DNA on shorts of Caylee's. The defense wanted to go out of the country to do this originally. The judge denied that.

If they find DNA on the shorts they will TRY to run with that. They are trying everything, anything to promote reasonable doubt for the jurors. They are going to have a miriad of theories to see if one dumb juror will buy any one of them.

Talking about Dr Lee being paid $8,000 for three days and that's not the same as "oranges." Keep talking about "fishing" expeditions and how the taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for that.

Stacy Honowitz agrees that defense is on a fishing expedition, watch taxpayer money.
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

Levi says "she looked stoned, medicated, stoic"
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

Ummmmmmm Levi......Why would you say that KC "looked like she was on drugs"???? Seriously.

Casey giggling, she eventually caught herself and stopped.
    Roy Kronk, are they moving away from him?

Odd that Baez revealed his thought process, work product on deciding if he will or will not withdraw his motion.

Talking about how it seems the defense is walking away from the Kronk situation, how it was wrong to put it out in the press about Kronk and how it seems to be costing them now. It's better for the defense to back off him now. Better to do it in the courtroom than blame him in the public now.

Talking about Kronk and the defense backing off. Going into courtroom with SODDI is very risky. New strategy is TES searchers, calling about PI calls. Most of who is contacting Levi say they have been hanging up on them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast