Nancy Grace medical news

DuchessJules22

Keyboard Sleuther
Reaction score
Nancy has just announced that she has had surgery for what the doctor's first thought was cancer. Thankfully, it turns out that it is not.

She went for a routine check up and that was when the mass was found. She was asymptomatic.

The surgery apparently took a long time and most likely Nancy will be off the air for a while.

We may not always agree with the way Nancy does things, but thank God she does not have cancer.

My husband and I and our children are all watching and just in tears. our prayers go out to Nancy and her family.

Mods - I was scrambling to type while I was listening to Nancy so I am not sure if this is the appropriate place for this or not. Please move if it is not.

My family is also praying for you Nancy.

I heard this on the show also. I watched the show because I wanted to follow the missing little boys case in Michigan.

I did hear Nancy say that she wanted to be awake during the surgery, so I do get the impression that it could not have been major surgery. My daughter had a mass in her tummy that gave us a big fright, but it turned out to be a benign cyst. She was put to sleep during the surgery.

I am so glad she does not have cancer. Nancy may be 'abrasive'-but that is what makes her so effective, and a success. My family is praying for her swift recovery-I have fought cancer and won-but I always know it may only be a day away. Blessings to anyone who fights this killer.

I love Nancy Grace and always will, and I was touched by this broadcast. I don't know why some people get so worked up over her ON-AIR PERSONA!! She has done so much good in the interest of crime victims. Yes she makes mistakes but don't we all??!! GET WELL SOON, NANCY!! From one GA girl to another, lol!!

I heard this on the show also. I watched the show because I wanted to follow the missing little boys case in Michigan.

I did hear Nancy say that she wanted to be awake during the surgery, so I do get the impression that it could not have been major surgery. My daughter had a mass in her tummy that gave us a big fright, but it turned out to be a benign cyst. She was put to sleep during the surgery.

That's great for your daughter that she is ok. Good luck to you and your family in this holiday season.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back