1080 users online (178 members and 902 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Forensic Astrology - RONNI CHASEN murder, Beverly Hills, CA 11/16/10

The Sun here rules House 12 of ambush. Neptune, natural Twelfth House ruler is found in House 6 and the Sign Virgo rises, Sign of the Sixth House in the natural zodiac. Sun and Neptune also afflict one another. From the perspective of victim Ronni Chasen, House 6 represents her clients, her employees or underlings and those she considers an underclass vis a vis herself. From this department, betrayal came.

The Moon of change and activity was last over Neptune, as discussed under the chart. Neptune is not only the scheme which took Ms. Chasen's life but is also a past renunciation of relations with certain individuals. You can see that Neptune rules House 7 of relations with others that may prove adversarial. Adversaries? A ridiculous understatement when you imagine the horror at Whittier and Sunset on November 16.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Ronnie Chasen Publicist gunned down

Does anyone have the date of birth for Ronnie Chasen, nee Cohen born in New York City in 1946?

I've looked but cannot find it.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronni_Chasen[/ame]
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Born as Veronica Cohen in Kingston, New York in 1946

that is all I have found so far on Ronnie Chasen. I will keep looking, I am pretty good with research.

Got this from wikipedia

Ronni Chasen
    Born Veronica Cohen
    October 17, 1946
    Kingston, New York, U.S.
    Died November 16, 2010(2010-11-16) (aged 64)

Chasen was shot early in the morning on November 16, 2010, at approximately 12:28 a.m. PST, in Beverly Hills as she was driving home from the Hollywood premiere of the film Burlesque.
    Didn't know if the time of the shooting would help as well. Hope you needed it.

That is the time I used for the chart: see chart. Thank you.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Your welcome, I was just trying to help Loemoon out. She asked for the D.O.B. and I got a little carried away, lol.

Ronnie (Veronica) Cohen-Chasen DriveBy Hit in Hollywood

Thank you mucho Melissa, as I searched and searched the other night and simply could not find it anywhere. Thinking that was odd not to have seen it on Wikipedia my first try.

Sometimes, the more prominent the case becomes, the more likely they will edit and then we can find the dob.

In any event, here is what I see:

I’ve never seen the 13th degree of Leo work in any way which is profitable to the person
    And in this case, M’s Chasen has her natal Pluto (transformation catalyst) conjunct this critical degree.
    The Event chart gives an 8 degree Scorpio Rising which in itself, is a degree which is considered critical and corresponds or resonates to the midpoint of M’s Chasen’s own Natal chart between her Jupiter and Mercury both in Scorpio
    http://www.astrologyweekly.com/dicti...al-degrees.php

The Event chart however, has so many critical places it’s hard to hone in on just one.
    For instance, I see the D/C cusp of the other (perhaps the shooter) is conj. fixed Star “Skat” a degree of great misfortune for the victim in this case, whilst the Rising Degree of 8Virgo is what has been called “The Body in the Ditch” degree, suffice it to say, “not good” for the recipient of this event.

While Transiting Juno was going over her natal Apollon (the multiplier), could it then have been many that she did offend who decided she was no longer worthy of living?
    I’m still feeling my way around this chart as Juno is not just a signifier of a jealous woman (Hera in the Greek mythology), but also Juno was very jealous and vindictive towards Jupiter, and according to Ariel Guttman & Kenneth Johnson’s “Mythic Astrology” pg 110 “anger can turn to rage, rage to disease and eventually is consumed or kills or be killed because of it”

We can also see that this is as well, a very critical place for M’s Chasen in her natal not only because of Juno’s transit but because the 17th degree in a mutable sign is critical.
    I believe Nancy Fenn wrote they are degrees of homocide.

Asteroid Atropos and even Apollon and Venus are all transiting over her natal Chiron in Libra,
    Making us wonder aloud, “What did she do to evoke such anger” and was it from a group revenge?

In her natal, she had 2 traditional malefics Mars and Saturn in a square aspect, never good for the corporal body.
    Furthermore, in additon, she has Pluto square Mars and Pluto conjunct Saturn, foreshadowing a violent end for her.

I also find the BiQuintiles (the creative aspects) extremely intriguing in murder cases, and in M’s Chasen’s case, she has them to Uranus (the unexpected event) both to Mercury and to Mars.

Was this then an indication of her higher self, using the best possible voice or symbol as the BiQuintile, to show in which ways her soul would bring about the end?

Well, in the unexpected way, of a drive by shooting, or in this case a Planned Hit –is about as Uranian as one can get short of being in Al Capone’s Chicago days where this was commonplace.

"The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Correction to my post above:

REF:
    The Event chart gives an 8 degree Scorpio Rising which in itself, is a degree which is considered critical and corresponds or resonates to the midpoint of M’s Chasen’s own Natal chart between her Jupiter and Mercury both in Scorpio
    It's not Scorpio 8 degree but VIRGO 8 degree Rising in the Event chart. Equally critical for it's conjunct fixed star "Alioth" in Ursa Major (the Great Bear)
    As mentioned earlier, also termed the "body in the ditch" degree.

Constellation of Words:

In 'the Tail of the Great Bear', it is not supposed to have a strong influence on account of its great distance from the ecliptic. However, if Alioth is felt to make an impact, it is Mars like and of a destructive kind.
    Sorry about that folks, my error in visual sighting .

(and thanks to Paulette for catching that for me)

Usually Fifth Essence finds my errors but today it was Paulette, lol. Hope no great confusion ensued.
    Last edited by Leomoon80; 11-28-2010 at 01:50 AM. Reason: thanks to Paulette note

Wikipedia

Ronni Chasen, Ambush Murder

First, apologies for posting a link to a questionable news site, but, then again, I consider most news sources questionable, especially near the beginning of reporting info on a crime.

"EXCLUSIVE: Crucial Cameras 'Disabled' At Intersection Where Hollywood Publicist Murdered"

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...wood-publicist

Please delete this post if it is inappropriate. Thanks.

Ronnie Chasen Publicist gunned down

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    First, apologies for posting a link to a questionable news site, but, then again, I consider most news sources questionable, especially near the beginning of reporting info on a crime.

"EXCLUSIVE: Crucial Cameras 'Disabled' At Intersection Where Hollywood Publicist Murdered"

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...wood-publicist

Please delete this post if it is inappropriate. Thanks.
    This site and it's owner may have started as voyeurs, or Entertainment /Celebrity Papparrazzi, but they have since gained a following, especially on TV where I often see them with the latest news on Celebrity cases being the authority and interviewed both on NG or JVM and even Joy Behar Show, as well the Entertainment Online TV shows.
    So I think they are now pretty much mainstream although still Hollywood oriented.

I would rely on them for accuracy as much as I would some of today's regulars, like FOX TV , lol
    perhaps moreso, at least where Hollywood is concerned for they are located there and in the thick
    of what is happening there.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention,as it is seen in the Event Chart
    of Last Seen imo.- as Neptune in the 6th house of Planning and Development - natural ruler Virgo (the Chart's ruler)
    as well, Neptune in this fixed sign of Aquarius, also happened to square the Sun itself in the 3rd.

Perhaps it's a stretch or not, to suggest that the 3rd house is the Traffic Cameras posted on the corners

I did read that she lived in a condo or apartment (not a house) and found this video on your Link of the LE taking out items from this abode.

At least they are working on it to solve this case., and that's a "good thing" for all of this neighborhood and their peers I'm sure.

http://www.radaronline.com/videos#/677756930001
    Last edited by Leomoon80; 11-29-2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: add link

Wikipedia

Leomoon80, radaronline.com supposedly has ties to the National Enquirer, and they are known for paying well for information. They have sources everywhere in the LA area, even in the local police departments. Since this will be a well-followed case, I expect RadarOnline will be publishing fairly accurate information, but they have been known to publish inaccurate information.

The article about the traffic cameras, if true, certainly suggests a planned murder.

tmz.com, also known for paying for info within police departments in the LA area, will probably be publishing info on the case.

Between these two sites there should be the latest leaks and updates. If I notice more articles at either site that have real info, I will post links, but consider the source in all instances.

Exclamation SUSPECT shot himself as Police serve Warrant

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...h-warrant.html

Suspect shoots himself as police serve search warrant
    December 1, 2010 | 7:23 pm

A man believed to be connected to the slaying of veteran Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen fatally shot himself at a Hollywood hotel Wednesday evening as Beverly Hills police were serving a search warrant there, sources told The Times.

The name of the man was not released, and his exact connection to the Chasen murder case was not immediately known. The shooting occurred after 6 p.m., according to two law enforcement sources who spoke on the condition that they not be named. The two sources said police believe he was involved in Chasen's death.

NO Cameras at the INTERSECTION for years.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...n-murder-50013
    11:26 PM 11/29/2010 by Daniel Miller

Media reports Monday said that traffic cameras were disabled at the Sunset Boulevard and Whittier Drive intersection where Chasen was gunned down in her car. But Beverly Hills Police Department Lt. Tony Lee tells The Hollywood Reporter that there in fact are no cameras at the intersection.

Lee says red-light cameras, which record video, were removed from the intersection "several years" ago after their use significantly lowered the number of infractions there.
    "It wasn't worth having it operational there anymore," says Lee.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 12-02-2010 at 01:50 AM.

I've read on a couple of professional astrologer's sites that a family connection would look likely as the cause. What do you think?

Kaybug
    Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

From Deadline Hollywood:

"SHOCKER! First Police Action In Ronni Chasen Murder Results In Another Death"

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/repo...chasen-murder/

"The police source noted that Chasen was not randomly targeted and that they’re convinced that her murder was not gang-related."

Deadline Hollywood is not a tabloid, and it mainly reports on the business of Hollywood, not the celebrity gossip, though the headlines for the articles can be a bit over the top.

FifthEssence, thanks for locating the info about the traffic cameras. No wonder they weren't working that night; there weren't there! LOL

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast