Forensic Astrology - JEAN BERLINGHOFF LastSeen 11/10/10 Redding, CA possibly w/UNCLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leomoon80

Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Pluto squares Mars and Mars is quincunx to Saturn. These are harsh vibrations for her to overcome. There is no way to sugar coat them for you. I wish there was.

Moon is conj. the Weeping Sisters in the Pleaides star system. Mercury approaches a conjunction to Alcoyne in that same system.
Venus is in “Detriment” meaning, not operating well to it’s benefit in the sign of Aries.
Venus is square the Part of Fortune.
Mars in Leo is square the Sun in Taurus and square to Mercury

Mercury is the lord of the chart, the Ruler of the Rising sign in Gemini, and as such, is also opposed to Pluto.She is a very strong willed young woman.
But likewise, susceptible to being “held hostage” in her mind and now in person (12th house planets with Mercury transiting over her natal Mercury and conjunct to Algol) a very dangerous time for her.

Both Lights (Sun & Moon) in the 12th of restrictions and isolation.
Not good then, but she can work on this once she is released.

NOTE: Persophone is also in the 12th house, and this asteroid is the one we use for kidnappings…

Natal Uranus is conjunct fixed star “Mirach” and also conjunct to Neptune…..

Saturn transiting over her 5th house of recreation and love affairs, appears to be very restrictive now….and she is feeling the restrictions keenly of perhaps, a misplaced affection and trust.
The North Node here in the 5th conjuncts the Vertex (the fated event or person) and it is also conjunct “Crux” the Cross or burden she is bearing now.
The South Node is in the 11th house of “Hopes, Dreams and Wishes” and is on the cusp of the 12th

I can see (using the Tad Mann method) that Pluto was going to register for her at age 15 (which it has), a life transforming event that was destined to occur, yet I do think she has
Jupiter working in her favor, in the 6th house, and is due to register at age 19 in the future., or as they say,”destiny turns on a dime”

That’s not much for her parents I know to look forward to as they daily try to locate their precious daughter, yet, I can see that Jupiter may work to her advantage eventually.
Jupiter is our luck or spiritual planet, and as such, is in it’s own sign of Sagittarius, trine (harmoniously aspects ) both to Venus the lesser benefic, and trine (harmonious) to Mars.

The past psychological harm done, she will probably be able to overcome in time, and it’s shown here, but she needs to be home to even begin this potentially strong healing process.

jeanmarie15yrsoldranawa.gif

The Perpretrator being sought after is C.B. and we do not have his tob.,nor place of his birth (see Chart below):

I realize this sounds like a very small hope in a very large worrisome time for everyone concerned, yet I did want to pass it on since I see Jupiter here as eventually a gain for her.

She will need to overcome that Pluto square Mars……which is dangerous to her
As dangerous as any aspect can be to our physical safety and well being.

Since I do not do such predictions ….you will need the others on the site to help you out
With both the aspect itself, as to how they see this playing out, and any predictive help as to a resolution to the immediacy of this urgency of finding Jean Marie unharmed and safe.
This I cannot tell you. However I will say again, IF Jean makes it through this tough time with these positions in her natal chart, then she will eventually overcome this period in her life with the support of those who love her.
------------------------------------------------------------------

For C.B. – he has one and only one major aspect to his Mercury in Leo to Neptune.

First – Mercury in Leo does not operate well, because it’s considered to be in the sign of It’s “Fall “ in this sign…..and the major aspect is a square to Neptune.
Secondly, Neptune the planet that Mercury (his mindset) squares is also in a very critical degree of Scorpio, often referred to as the “evil degree”
Not because it is evil in any way, that is a misnomer.
It’s because in this degree the planet again doesn’t operate well for the native….and what a famous older Astrologer (Sepharial ) once said, is “No good comes from this degree in Scorpio”…This is a vibration that simply is not advantageous to him.

To sum it up:
Thus we have a Mercury (mindset) in Leo (Fall) square to Neptune (Delusions) 19Scorpio.
HERE is the crux of his problems, that have now become everyone else’s problem.

This makes me wonder aloud what he did to exhibit this Mercury in the past?
Was it drugs or other type of stimulants he took (Neptune often is about drugs or alcohol)
Or was it seen to be a mentally deficient type of illness with him, or just one who always made horrendous errors in life, (like someone who simply couldn’t or wouldn’t play by the rules?)

I checked his upcoming transits and in January he will be due to experience a Pluto opposition to his natal Mars.Mars is about our physical bodies, and Pluto about transformation or control Death and destruction are also hallmarks of Pluto, for this is how a body is transformed sometimes.

It’s very likely he will be self-destructive during this time, even moreso then now, or be in Jail by this time

both are very possible scenarios with Pluto opposite Mars.

But one thing for certain, it’s not going to be an easy time for him. His very freedoms will be restricted by others (it’s an opposition) so it’s more then likely this is foretelling hard Jail time or restrictions that he will need to abide by force.
For Jean Marie, she will be undergoing a transit of Venus opposing Saturn until next August of 2011.
Restrictions in her social life. Neptune will be square to Pluto all of 2011 and into the year 2012.
This 2 year Period can be a time of great opportunity for Therapy because these two planets favor psycholgocial therapy of all types.

Perhaps others will be commenting for you on these charts, as this is just the preliminary
Natals which I try to put up in case there is anything else anyone wishes to comment on or may see later on.

jeanmariekidnapperherun.gif

Here is the Last Seen event chart, perhaps someone picked up some information from the past about how to locate people in these charts?

(personally I did not), but I'm interested in learning how to find them based on Geographic Locations .

I see that the Sun & Moon (both Lights) are in the upper hemisphere when they disappeared together that day.

On the run, in the public eye...

Pisces Rising, suggests lord is Neptune (fooled the parents) by taking the daughter Jean Marie. Secondary Ruler would be Jupiter found in the 1st conj. the ASC, (radical chart) for time and place.

POF in the 2nd house in the Axis of Desire (2nd to 8th houses) in Taurus and conj. “Cetus” the Sea Monster (in the public eye)

The Moon rules the child – Jean Marie for the 5th house cusp is ruled by Cancer. Moon
Squares Saturn, under the control of the perpetrator, who is Saturn found in the 7th house

I noticed that the Sun in this chart, i.e. the uncle, is at the 18th deg. Of Scorpio and conjunct Vesta (Jean Marie) Also squares Neptune and Mercury, (the same description I gave for him, in his natal chart and in the same degree (very close within minutes) to his debilitated (without a doubt) Neptune.

The ruler of the 7th - Mercury also found in the 8th with the Sun.

jeanmarielastseenchart.gif

I just noticed on Chart (post #87) the North Node is conjunct Pluto in the 10th of
the authorities. This position is exact within the same degree and within minutes !

This is so close as to be merged....and perhaps should be double checked on an Ephemeris as to the seconds and minutes.:waitasec:

Worrisome indeed....Dangerous too. The NN is about Fate as is the POF as you already are aware.

According to the Astrologer (Siderealist/Tropical both Vedic and Tropical Astrologer) Curtis Burns,
he says the following about North Node (Rahu) and Pluto. Something to consider perhaps, that in the
house 10, it is reflecting moreso, the manhunt going on, in the Collective sense, (FBI, etc)
for these two in the event chart? Rather then a personal (NN/Rahu) towards Jean Marie danger.

From the Curtis Burns email online site reflection: (in italics)
Mars acts on the emotions and drives at a more instinctual level, Pluto acts upon the larger complexes of psychological issues that will cause us to act in various ways, and Rahu acts upon the collective spiritual forces in our lives.

I wonder if there have been sightings since the automobile has been found?

Leomoon:

Thank you so very much for providing preliminary charts on my niece and my brother. As an astrology novice, it may take me some time to decipher the message in each chart.

I sent you a personal message with additional information, but as of this message, I still have not received a time of birth for Charlie Berlinghoff. To be honest, we may not be able to get it.

Let me know if there's anything else I should know.

Thank you for your help!

Roni

Thank you for using your gift to help us. I'm passing your charts onto another family member who's working with me to bring Jean home. I think I'll hold off on sending them to Jean's father, at least for now.

If I'm reading the charts correctly, some of the findings are disturbing, and I'm not sure I want to put those type of images in my brother's head. He's far too distraught and overcome with worry to add to it.

Thank you for sharing your gift.

Roni

Leomoon:

Thank you so very much for providing preliminary charts on my niece and my brother. As an astrology novice, it may take me some time to decipher the message in each chart.

I sent you a personal message with additional information, but as of this message, I still have not received a time of birth for Charlie Berlinghoff. To be honest, we may not be able to get it.

Let me know if there's anything else I should know.

Thank you for your help!

Roni

Your very welcome Roni, I'm glad if I helped just the least little bit to allay the fears that must be going on concerning your missing neice.

I certainly would not want to add one minute of further worry to your brother about his missing child.
I did want to mention however, that I did not receive your PM......
so perhaps you sent it to another in error?

You may want to check your "sent" PMs or your settings......I think they have rules here that you cannot send a PM until so many posts have been created.

In any regard, I have not received a PM from you.

I am anxious too, that Jean Marie is found asap, and will keep her in my thoughts and prayers, the same with your entire family.,and in particular her dad.

Here is the Astrologer I referred to when I mentioned that Jean was due to have Pluto "triggered" at age 15 and therefore, the planetary alignments as well at this age would also be felt.

Do, realize that with Pluto in a critical degree (the end of the sign) in her 6th house, it opposes her 12th house (karmic/house of the mostly unconscious)
Mercury as well...thus all aspects can be triggered.

Same at age 19, when she is due to have a Jupiter "registration" using Mann's methodology, then Jupiter's Trines will register for her too. From the look of her natal chart, a far more favorable psychological climate.

http://www.atmann.net/tma.htm

Leomoon:

I'm not sure why the message didn't get to you, other than the fact that I'm not very familiar with the workings of this website. Normally, I blog on sites that are geared more toward blogging, so I struggle a bit when navigating threads like these.

The information I wanted to give you was that Jean Marie Berlinghoff was born in Redding, California.

Charles David Berlinghoff was born in Sunnyvale, California. He has a twin sister who apparently was unable to locate her own birth certificate. Had she found it, we may have been able to estimate his exact time of birth. My step-mother doesn't seem to recall Charlie's time of birth either. I'm not certain whether these are excuses because they're not in favor of having an astrological chart made, or not. I know my step-mother doesn't believe in such things, but I'd be a little surprised to hear that my sister rejects the concept. From what I understand, she doesn't. My thoughts may be off base here, but perhaps she's protecting her twin. Twins have a very unique bond that most of us could never comprehend. Then again, maybe she just misplaced her birth certificate.

Regarding your question on drug use, yes, Charlie has been know to use them. I don't know how often he uses them, but I have been told that he was getting Jean high while staying at her home in Redding. Jean doesn't use drugs, so this news came as a bit of a shock. Charlie is in a band that normally plays in LA area clubs, so I would imagine that drugs are easily available to anyone who wants to find them.

Thank you again for your help. Please let me know if you need additional information.

Roni

Re:
when she is due to have a Jupiter "registration" using Mann's methodology, then Jupiter's Trines will register for her too. From the look of her natal chart, a far more favorable psychological climate.
modified,

I wanted to say, "at this point in time" in 4 years.

Also, I did send you a PM. Hopefully you'll receive it.

leomoon

Since the uncle's (Chas.) car has been found in Castella, on the border of Siskiyou and Shasta Counties, we see once again that The New Method is correct as to location and the traditional means of finding missing people and things would grossly mislead us. Using old, tried technique and procedure, this man and Jean Marie would have gone to the South of Jacob's home. You are right, Leomoon80, to rely on The New Method, at least where people, not possessions, and possible huge distances can so easily be involved.

It's true, Jean has been found, and Charlie is in custody. A Shasta County judge has set bail for Charlie at $1 million.

Our family is ecstatic, and we're ready to provide Jean with any help she may need. Thank you all for your support, and for helping us get the word out about Jean. We couldn't have done it without each and every one of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member