876 users online (131 members and 745 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,789

    2010.11.30 Report Claims EB Failed Key Questions on LDT

    As per NG of 2010.11.30, EB failed three key questions in an early LDT:

    • Did you hurt Zahra?
    • Do you know who hurt Zahra?
    • Do you know where she is?


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121090"]2010.11.30 Nancy Grace - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,756
    numerous witneses claim she was abusive to Z - question 1 = fail. No big surprise.

    She was one who hurt Z and may have given access to others who also did - question 2 = fail

    By her own admission was part of disposing Z - question 3 = fail

    Websleuths now on Facebook


    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    10,165
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    As per NG of 2010.11.30, EB failed three key questions in an early LDT:

    • Did you hurt Zahra?
    • Do you know who hurt Zahra?
    • Do you know where she is?


    2010.11.30 Nancy Grace - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    The 3 questions she failed on were:

    * Did you hurt Zahra
    * Do you know if anyone has done harm to that child
    * Do you know who wrote the ransom note

    article 8 http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/mgmedi...antelisabaker/
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Posts
    11,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    The 3 questions she failed on were:

    * Did you hurt Zahra
    * Do you know if anyone has done harm to that child
    * Do you know who wrote the ransom note

    article 8 http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/mgmedi...antelisabaker/
    Fascinating series of questions there... please note I am not a verified anything at WS, but these LD questions in this order are very interesting to me. I would love to hear from a verified expert about these questions/their order/who asked them/in what circumstances...

    That being said, IMO: Assuming they were asked to EB in the order listed, the three questions form a recessive chain... from

    did YOU hurt ZAHRA (very personal and direct--did YOU/EB hurt ZAHRA)

    to

    do YOU know if anyone has done harm to THAT CHILD (backs away from "you" hurting "zahra"--objectifies "anyone" and "that child")

    to

    do YOU know WHO WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE (presumably this would come as an unexpected follow-up to the previous question; we know EB fumbled on this one, as she fessed up to writing the note.)

    Would love to hear from verified folks who have any experience administering LDTs!
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

    Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,092
    I assume and maybe im wrong. It looks like she took the LDT shortly after being arrested and before admitting to the RN. Id sure like to see the rest of the questions and the results. JMO
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    I assume and maybe im wrong. It looks like she took the LDT shortly after being arrested and before admitting to the RN. Id sure like to see the rest of the questions and the results. JMO
    I agree. I'm assuming she gave up all the information after she took that test.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,486
    After reading Group 4 of the search warrants from HDR, Statement of Probable Cause, attachment 2, page 5 of 6, I see that EB was given the polygraph on Oct. 09.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,679
    Interesting that nothing has been said on whether AB was deceptive

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Allusonz View Post
    Interesting that nothing has been said on whether AB was deceptive
    Did he take a LDT? Does anyone know?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    10,165
    Quote Originally Posted by scmom View Post
    After reading Group 4 of the search warrants from HDR, Statement of Probable Cause, attachment 2, page 5 of 6, I see that EB was given the polygraph on Oct. 09.
    And she copped to the ransom note on Oct.11, if I'm not mistaken.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    And she copped to the ransom note on Oct.11, if I'm not mistaken.
    I just double checked the search warrant affidavits and you are correct. It's laid out in the search warrant probable cause for getting her DNA.

    "On 10/11/2010, Elisa Baker admitted to fabricating the ransom note that was left on the Tahoe, stating it was due to her anger with Mark Coffey."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Did he take a LDT? Does anyone know?
    Im sure he was asked. I have no idea if he agreed to it. Ive heard rumors but no proof. JMO
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Did he take a LDT? Does anyone know?
    I do not recall anything reported about AB taking an LDT. Keep in mind however, until these warrants were released, there was no report about EB taking one either.

    Hope you're doing well Strach
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,593
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    I do not recall anything reported about AB taking an LDT. Keep in mind however, until these warrants were released, there was no report about EB taking one either.

    Hope you're doing well Strach
    That's what I thought but I do tend to miss things from time to time. I'm fine, hope all is good with you. You'll be seeing me on this thread regularly.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 08:47 AM
  2. 2010.06.07 SM Claims inaccuracies in media reports
    By greenpalm in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 02:30 PM