2010.11.30 Report Claims EB Failed Key Questions on LDT

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
As per NG of 2010.11.30, EB failed three key questions in an early LDT:

• Did you hurt Zahra?
  • Do you know who hurt Zahra?
  • Do you know where she is?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121090"]2010.11.30 Nancy Grace - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

numerous witneses claim she was abusive to Z - question 1 = fail. No big surprise.

She was one who hurt Z and may have given access to others who also did - question 2 = fail

By her own admission was part of disposing Z - question 3 = fail

The 3 questions she failed on were:

* Did you hurt Zahra
* Do you know if anyone has done harm to that child
* Do you know who wrote the ransom note

article 8 http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/mgmedia/file/53/hdrwarrantelisabaker/

Fascinating series of questions there... please note I am not a verified anything at WS, but these LD questions in this order are very interesting to me. I would love to hear from a verified expert about these questions/their order/who asked them/in what circumstances...

That being said, IMO: Assuming they were asked to EB in the order listed, the three questions form a recessive chain... from

did YOU hurt ZAHRA (very personal and direct--did YOU/EB hurt ZAHRA)

to

do YOU know if anyone has done harm to THAT CHILD (backs away from "you" hurting "zahra"--objectifies "anyone" and "that child")

to

do YOU know WHO WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE (presumably this would come as an unexpected follow-up to the previous question; we know EB fumbled on this one, as she fessed up to writing the note.)

Would love to hear from verified folks who have any experience administering LDTs! :innocent:

I assume and maybe im wrong. It looks like she took the LDT shortly after being arrested and before admitting to the RN. Id sure like to see the rest of the questions and the results. JMO

I assume and maybe im wrong. It looks like she took the LDT shortly after being arrested and before admitting to the RN. Id sure like to see the rest of the questions and the results. JMO

I agree. I'm assuming she gave up all the information after she took that test.

After reading Group 4 of the search warrants from HDR, Statement of Probable Cause, attachment 2, page 5 of 6, I see that EB was given the polygraph on Oct. 09.

Interesting that nothing has been said on whether AB was deceptive

After reading Group 4 of the search warrants from HDR, Statement of Probable Cause, attachment 2, page 5 of 6, I see that EB was given the polygraph on Oct. 09.

And she copped to the ransom note on Oct.11, if I'm not mistaken.

And she copped to the ransom note on Oct.11, if I'm not mistaken.

I just double checked the search warrant affidavits and you are correct. It's laid out in the search warrant probable cause for getting her DNA.

"On 10/11/2010, Elisa Baker admitted to fabricating the ransom note that was left on the Tahoe, stating it was due to her anger with Mark Coffey."

Did he take a LDT? Does anyone know?

I do not recall anything reported about AB taking an LDT. Keep in mind however, until these warrants were released, there was no report about EB taking one either.

Hope you're doing well Strach :D

I do not recall anything reported about AB taking an LDT. Keep in mind however, until these warrants were released, there was no report about EB taking one either.

Hope you're doing well Strach :D

That's what I thought but I do tend to miss things from time to time. I'm fine, hope all is good with you. You'll be seeing me on this thread regularly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back