New Judge Appointed - Judge David Laser

sleuthin-suz

Reaction score
Hey just read off KATV news. Judge David Laser has been appointed as the new Judge. What do we know about him??
ps - this is my first ever post on Websleuths, im feelin kinda special :dance::dance:

Unfortunately, I have learned that Laser worked with Burnett in establishing drug courts. I hope that his association with Burnett won't color his thinking about this case.

Right now all we can do is hope. I feel so frustrated because there is so little that I can do to correct this terrible miscarriage of justice. Hope and prayers are all I have, because I'm retired and am on a tight budget. The upcoming hearing is critically important to me (and the guys, too, obviously). I don't want more disappointment. I know that if the hearing doesn't result in a new trial that the case will go to the Federal level. All of that is so time consuming, and the guys have lost enough of their lives as is. Let's all hope and pray that the hearing will result in a new trial which will result in freedom for the Three.

Compassionate Reader, i totally understand how you feel. At one point you think 'there's no chance they will be refused a new trial , My gosh look at how obvious all the evidence is! but at the same time I am nervous. I too pray that those 3 young men get to walk out those gates of hell and start to live a life of freedom. My heart aches when i think about them and what they must have been through in all these years, just like my heart aches for those poor little boys whose lives were taken by a monster. its just all so shocking, the crime itself and the crime of locking three innocent teenagers away. How do they all sleep at night? Are their promotions really that important to them, more important then their conscious??? im just so blown away by it all.

The conditions in prison are certainly the pits, and being innocent makes it doubly hard on the guys. As to the people responsible, IMO Driver, Burnett, Fogleman, Davis, Gitchell, Ridge, Jones and the WMPD, I hope they never have a peaceful night's sleep until the guys are free.

I personally hope they never have peaceful nights sleep even when the 3 are free because not only did they screw their lives up they show no respect to the young boys that lost their lives by putting the real killer away. It just makes you so mad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back