874 users online (178 members and 696 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Q&A Only FOR AY (Railbugfreak) -- NO Discussion

Ask away and when AY has time, he will answer questions to a point that he is comfortable in replying.
    Last edited by daisy7; 12-01-2010 at 10:43 AM. Reason: changed title

What are your thoughts with regards to what came out in the documents today regarding your brother and cousin?

Hi Railbug! I hope things are quieting down for you some now. If you don't think it is okay to answer any certain questions, just say "pass".

Our members understand that we don't want anything said here that would hurt the investigation.

Aaron, when did this alleged relationship between Sammy and EB occur? Was it while she was married to AB, or before when she was married to you?

(And if you don't want to answer that, I totally understand.)
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

:Welcome-12-juneid you make it over here AY?

@railbugfrreak What are YOUR thoughts on Zahra and what did you observe in EB's relationship with her?

If not okay then just say pass or move over this one to the next.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Aaron, when did this alleged relationship between Sammy and EB occur? Was it while she was married to AB, or before when she was married to you?

(And if you don't want to answer that, I totally understand.)
    Im not exactly sure how they are defining relationship. if anything it wouldve been "sexual" and im not saying that for sure. All i know is for the past 3-4 months they would talk "alone".

Quote Originally Posted by railbugfreak View Post
    Im not exactly sure how they are defining relationship. if anything it wouldve been "sexual" and im not saying that for sure. All i know is for the past 3-4 months they would talk "alone".
    Where was Adam and Zahra when the alone time was going on? tia

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    So this "relationship" is fairly new? Why do you say that "if anything it would've been "sexual"?

Did AB know or suspect they were having these "alone" times?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    @railbugfrreak What are YOUR thoughts on Zahra and what did you observe in EB's relationship with her?

If not okay then just say pass or move over this one to the next.
    ZAHRA was the most awesome little girl i have ever met. IMO she was the perfect daughter. I never ever seen her do or say anything to get even grounded for. She was a little peacemaker. When Zahra and my step kids woulld play and one of them would start arguing or whatever she would say "come on guys lets just all get along.

When did AB realize EB had not been legally free to marry him?
    Just My Opinion

Was Zahra friendly with SY? By that I mean was it common for Elisa and Z to visit over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    So this "relationship" is fairly new? Why do you say that "if anything it would've been "sexual"?
    SY is not a relationship kind of guy, he likes to "run around" sleep with whatever will sleep with him. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Was Zahra friendly with Sammy? By that I mean was it common for Elisa and Z to visit over there?
    I dont even know if Z ever even met SY. I would 99% say she hadnt. AB wouldnt have known because he would have been at work while all that was goin on

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast