CT CT - Mary Ann Kopacz, 24, East Hartford, June 1991

AW23

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about Mary Ann Kopacz? She is NamUs case # 3335, missing from East Hartford Connecticut at age 24, June 1991, but not reported missing until October 2001. Very limited information on NamUs- no picture, reportedly 5' , 105#. I have been trying to find a possible match for Doe 81ufar,ElDorado Jane Doe from 7/10/91 and this woman does not fit physically at all, but I want to learn more about Mary Ann Kopacz ,anyway. This missing person is not on the Charley Project, maybe due to lack of a picture. I don't know anything about her lifestyle, except that whoever gave the information in the missing person's report TEN YEARS AFTER she went missing, said, "Mary has a drinking problem":banghead:

how ironic this thread started today.

just last weekend I sent an email to the East Hartford PD with some information that shows she is either alive and living in Massachusetts or someone in MA was using her name.

If if hear back from the PD I will let everyone know.

Webrocket-
did you ever hear back about the mass. one? I am still interested in her, but think I just saw what you saw on that people-finding site. Looks like she's listed as east hartford june 1991, but soon after shows that Massachusetts town listed.
YES? NO? MAYBE?
would love to know.
There's contact info i found, but i don't have the nerve to call anyone like that!

Perhaps she's Fire Island Jane Doe of The Long Island Serial Killer case?
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20161223_235554.jpg
    IMG_20161223_235554.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 31
is there any way to do an overlay of the fire island jd and Mary Ann was there any news from the east hartford pd after sending in the tip i am from Connecticut but never heard of this case until popping on websleuths and catching up on some cases i follow

is there any way to do an overlay of the fire island jd and Mary Ann was there any news from the east hartford pd after sending in the tip i am from Connecticut but never heard of this case until popping on websleuths and catching up on some cases i follow

you already sent in a tip? let us know!

No someone else posted they did was wondering if EH pd got back to poster

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong