Thread: 2 headed baby low chance of survival

2 headed baby low chance of survival

CAUTION: PICTURE INCLUDED. Some may not want to see the baby.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...E29677,00.html

I remember seeing a case here in America where a little girl had two heads. I seem to recall seeing her riding a bike and going to school. Can't doctors bring the baby here to see what American doctors can do?

Wow, two heads, two hearts, two spinal cords, one torso.......those poor babies.

I know American docs have separated sisters that were connected in the lower torso region. The girls shared two legs. At separation each girl got one leg each and are doing well today.

how sad

and they are such cute kids too. I know doctors are not miracle workers, but looks like they could do something for them. Why would it be such a big strain on the heart, since there are two hearts?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

That is very sad for the babies as well as the parents. I am surprised that they survived the birth at all.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.