Thread: UK Darren Newton tortured 15 month old boy

Angry UK Darren Newton tortured 15 month old boy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-11901584

This POS tortured the baby boy in his care and recorded himself doing so on his mobile phone.

"Newton named the video clips "crying, no toys in pen, ahhhh", "squeezing toe in cot", "two minutes of pain" and "shivering no water""
    More at above link

Baby's mum has two other children in care yet this little one wasn't even on the "at risk" register.
    I think that there must be some big time Social Services mistakes here, RIP little Charlie , Darren Newton, I hope you suffer for all eternity

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badhorsie For This Useful Post:

Replaying the clips

Newton began to abuse Charlie in June last year, gradually hitting him harder and harder, until his death six months later.

He was arrested for murder, his phone was seized and examined by detectives who found the clips.

The court heard how the defendant enjoyed keeping and replaying the clips to himself.
    The judge ordered the clips be preserved - for the court of appeals to see before he is released - he will be eligible for parole in 24 years.

What a beautiful baby - what a waste that this POS is going to have bed and board til he is a very old man.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

When will these stupid mothers learn!! NO matter how nice someone seems, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN with them!! THe signs were there!! I would of checked the phone out a long time ago and this lil tots death could of been prevented!!

GET SMART LADIES OR GIVE YOUR CHILDREN UP!!
    "Be part of something bigger than yourself"
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danisisa For This Useful Post:

RIP Charlie, god how sick to watch those videos over and over! My heart breaks just imagining that beautiful child crying.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorenoI For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post
    When will these stupid mothers learn!! NO matter how nice someone seems, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN with them!! THe signs were there!! I would of checked the phone out a long time ago and this lil tots death could of been prevented!!

GET SMART LADIES OR GIVE YOUR CHILDREN UP!!

You are so right, this should be folk wisdom or just plain common sense by now, are we teaching this to our young women?

What is going wrong?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to badhorsie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    You are so right, this should be folk wisdom or just plain common sense by now, are we teaching this to our young women?

What is going wrong?
    BBM - I was divorced, with 3 little kids - no one ever had to say "don't do this", it never occurred to me to leave them with anyone besides my mom or their babysitter - including a guy I dated for over a year. I was even weird about letting him take the kids anywhere, if I wasn't going too and that is not to say anything bad about him, he was a good guy.

Because of the sucky hours I worked, I had to have back-up sitters, to my back-up sitters, not just some guy I was seeing - My kids, my responsibility. So I don't get it either.

While I'm not accusing mom of anything; I wonder if she ever had that little voice in the back of her head say "Something's not right" that she ignored? Maybe some people have a more refined hinky meter or maybe I just have trust issues. IDK.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Parole?

Up for parole? There should be no parole.

He should die...........plain and simple.
    [/I]

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysterygirl For This Useful Post: