UK - Darren Newton tortured 15 month old boy

badhorsie

Mouth operational, brain elsewhere...
Reaction score
Website
ruralidyll.blogspot.com
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-11901584

This tortured the baby boy in his care and recorded himself doing so on his mobile phone.

"Newton named the video clips "crying, no toys in pen, ahhhh", "squeezing toe in cot", "two minutes of pain" and "shivering no water""
More at above link

Baby's mum has two other children in care yet this little one wasn't even on the "at risk" register.
I think that there must be some big time Social Services mistakes here, RIP little Charlie , Darren Newton, I hope you suffer for all eternity

Replaying the clips

Newton began to abuse Charlie in June last year, gradually hitting him harder and harder, until his death six months later.

He was arrested for murder, his phone was seized and examined by detectives who found the clips.

The court heard how the defendant enjoyed keeping and replaying the clips to himself.

The judge ordered the clips be preserved - for the court of appeals to see before he is released - he will be eligible for parole in 24 years.

What a beautiful baby - what a waste that this is going to have bed and board til he is a very old man.

When will these stupid mothers learn!! NO matter how nice someone seems, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN with them!! THe signs were there!! I would of checked the phone out a long time ago and this lil tots death could of been prevented!!

GET SMART LADIES OR GIVE YOUR CHILDREN UP!!

RIP Charlie, god how sick to watch those videos over and over! My heart breaks just imagining that beautiful child crying. :(

When will these stupid mothers learn!! NO matter how nice someone seems, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN with them!! THe signs were there!! I would of checked the phone out a long time ago and this lil tots death could of been prevented!!

GET SMART LADIES OR GIVE YOUR CHILDREN UP!!

You are so right, this should be folk wisdom or just plain common sense by now, are we teaching this to our young women?

What is going wrong?

You are so right, this should be folk wisdom or just plain common sense by now, are we teaching this to our young women?

What is going wrong?

BBM - I was divorced, with 3 little kids - no one ever had to say "don't do this", it never occurred to me to leave them with anyone besides my mom or their babysitter - including a guy I dated for over a year. I was even weird about letting him take the kids anywhere, if I wasn't going too and that is not to say anything bad about him, he was a good guy.

Because of the sucky hours I worked, I had to have back-up sitters, to my back-up sitters, not just some guy I was seeing - My kids, my responsibility. So I don't get it either.

While I'm not accusing mom of anything; I wonder if she ever had that little voice in the back of her head say "Something's not right" that she ignored? Maybe some people have a more refined hinky meter or maybe I just have trust issues. IDK.

Parole?

Up for parole? There should be no parole.

He should die...........plain and simple.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back