1253 users online (278 members and 975 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SC - Louis Wright, 18 mos, hung by ankles, beaten nearly to death, Nov 2010

"An 18-month-old boy is in critical condition after Charleston authorities say he was hanged by his ankles in a closet and repeatedly beaten by three teenagers.

Multiple media outlets reported that 16-, 15-, and 14-year-old boys are accused of abusing Louis Wright of Charleston. The child's mother, Shakera Wright, is accused of allowing the beating to occur."

The idiots called it play wrestle. They need to be shot!!
    "Be part of something bigger than yourself"
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

SC - Toddler hung upside down by ankles and beaten!

I am speechless! This 'momster' watched while 3 14, 15, and 16 year old boys hung her 18 month old toddler upside down in a closet and beat him until she told them to stop. She didn't notice anything wrong until the next morning when he 'wasn't playful'. OMG!!!!

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2...teens-charged/

Functioning reproductive organs don't make one a mother, but it is not even human to watch any living thing be tortured like that and not intervene.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    That is beyond sick!!!!!!!! What is WRONG WITH PEOPLE?????????

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

O.M.G.!!!!!

That poor little baby boy! God please hold him in your loving arms and heal him of this awful abuse inflicted on him by these subhuman monsters!

I think I need to take a break.....

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

Is ANYONE here not crying now? This is so beyond comprehension. This was torture of a baby boy. My soul hurts.

OMG!

fran

Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    O.M.G.!!!!!

That poor little baby boy! God please hold him in your loving arms and heal him of this awful abuse inflicted on him by these subhuman monsters!

I think I need to take a break.....

wm
    This is so bad. If you all followed the link did you noticed her eyes (hard not to) totally scary. Evil, hateful, yet dead eyed. Burn in hell <modsnip>.
    Ditto, waltzing.
    Last edited by Salem; 12-04-2010 at 12:25 AM. Reason: remove name calling

i just cannot fathom how anyone would think this is ok. i'm so torn down that not only 1 person, not 2 people, not even 3 people thought this was fine. 4 individuals decided that this was ok. and that the baby did not need medical attention. Funny how it was dad's decision to get him medical help. THe man that wasn't there, didn't know what was wrong, saw that the child needed help. Not the carrier. ( I will not call this worthless piece of ***** a mother) wth is happening to the world
    Last edited by Salem; 12-04-2010 at 12:24 AM. Reason: change to wth
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

This makes me so stinkin' angry.

My nephew is a little older than him. He's so helpless..and when he cries or hurts himself my heart wrenches- I can't stand the thought of him being hurt.

This may sound..odd(?) to some..but imo cases like these- they should have their baby making parts removed. Honestly. It kills me that some people can't have children of their own, and some of the ones that are lucky enough to be able to, do this kind of stuff.

I really don't feel our laws here really deter people from this sort of stuff. I just don't get it.

I have a hard time explaining why I come to WebSleuths to my family. They just don't get it. I have a hard time with understanding why they don't come here. The reason I come here is to try to understand why, WHY, WHY, someone would think it is OK to commit a crime like this one. Something is fundamentally wrong with these people. Even as a child, I would have known this kind of behavior was wrong! What is happening in our society that we have people who participate in this behavior, or ignore it??? I am not a 'stick your head in the sand' kind of girl. I really, REALLY need to understand. My past experience says I will not be able to make sense out of it.... but I refuse to throw in the towel and give up.

I wish these types of crimes against children were splashed across every media across the world. Do we really care what JLO wants for Christmas, or that Jessica is getting married? It seems that's all I see anymore. Well that, and an Obama chia-pet. This world needs to get its act together and start protecting its own. Until then, cases and cases will repeat over and over.

Bless this little one, and my prayers go out to this precious baby boy.

Mel

I really hate to say this, but it's only going to get worse...I have read the end of the Book, and what is happening is only the beginning...

I wish I could go to every thread and post this, but is simply not possible...God help us all...
    Proud WS N-LIB

Quote Originally Posted by Callie View Post
    This is so bad. If you all followed the link did you noticed her eyes (hard not to) totally scary. Evil, hateful, yet dead eyed. Burn in hell <modsnip>.
    Ditto, waltzing.

Dead, like a shark.

Louis Wright, an 18-month-old boy, was fighting for his life in an intensive care unit
    the baby had swelling to his face, five fractured ribs, bruises on his back and his left and right torso, as well as lacerations to his spleen, liver and pancreas. Doctors also discovered an old skull fracture that had healed.
    Poor little guy had a skull fracture that had healed. This means this baby walked around with a fractured skull, receiving no medical care for it!

I am sure he has endured abuse probably all his life. The only difference this time is that mom became concerned when he "didn't seem playful."

Well who would feel like playing with swelling to their face, five fractured ribs, bruises on their back and left and right torso, as well as laceration to their spleen, liver, and pancreas!
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Little Louis is a fighter, bless his little heart.

"He remains in the pediatric intensive care unit at Medical University Hospital, but his condition has been upgraded from critical to serious, said Sharlene Atkins, a hospital spokeswoman."

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2...tion-improves/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast