GUILTY NV - John Williams for child *advertiser censored*, Fallon, 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
Even though I started a thread about arrests for child *advertiser censored* in Nevada, I wanted to spotlight this particular "professional":

http://www.rgj.com/article/20101202...Nevada-on-child-*advertiser censored*-charges

".....Nevada U.S. Attorney Dan Bogden said child *advertiser censored* is a growing threat in Northern Nevada, the nation and worldwide. He pointed to the task force's capture of a 34-year-old Fallon hospital X-ray technician recently sentenced to 15 years in federal prison as an example of the dangers lurking in Nevada communities.

Bogden said John Williams had 700,000 images in his child *advertiser censored* collection and had taken home hospital X-rays depicting the genitals of children. Court records show that Williams also was actively attending local youth sporting events to film male athletes, collected boys' underwear and liked to donate children's items to local charities...."

more at link

and

http://dailysparkstribune.com/view/...?instance=news_special _coverage_right_column

Investigation nabs child predators

"....John Williams, a Fallon resident, pleaded guilty in July to advertising and distribution of child *advertiser censored* after law enforcement officials, working with a search warrant, discovered hundreds of thousands of images and about 500 X-ray scans of children in his home in March. Williams is now serving a 15-year minimum sentence in federal prison...."

more at link

I wonder if they run background checks? Radiology is one field where the parent is most often asked to leave the room--for good reason. I want to know where this guy worked!!

Radiology Licensing in Nevada:
- The state of Nevada does not register or license medical x-ray machine operators, except mammography technologists.
- Mammography - Must pass ARRT Mammography exam; It is up to the owner/controller/user (machine registrant) to ensure training commensurate with the machines of interest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back