GUILTY GA - Brian Gray for child sexual abuse, Monroe, 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
Please bear with me while I do a "youth minister" sweep. Just when I think that there can't be another, there is.

http://onlineathens.com/stories/120110/bre_744070796.shtml

"Brian Richard Gray, 32, was arrested in middle November in Notasulga, Ala., shortly after Oconee County authorities filed charges of child molestation, statutory rape and burglary in connection to a relationship Gary had with a 16-year-old girl.

The Barrow County [GA] Sheriff’s Office charged him with 58 additional counts related to the same victim and arrested him after he posted $50,000 bond to be released from the Oconee County jail, said Barrow County Sheriff Jud Smith.

Gray was youth minister for the Monroe Church of Christ in Walton County, where the victim and her family are members, said Oconee Sheriff Scott Berry...."

and

"...Investigators decided to file charge for every sexual encounter Gray had with the girl, according to Smith....."

more at link

A charge for every crime? Now that makes sense to me.

So, another child was set to come forward and testify about these "relationships". When will reporters learn? It's NOT a relationship. It's RAPE, plain and simple. Relationships don't earn guys 15 years. Rape does.

Charges still pending concerning the girl in Oconee County.

http://onlineathens.com/stories/061311/bre_843772794.shtml

Former youth minister gets 15 years for molestation

"A Barrow County Superior Court judge sentenced former Winder youth pastor Brian Gray to 15 years in prison and 10 years probation after he pleaded guilty to charges of child molestation, statutory rape and enticing a child for indecent purposes...."

more at link (plus photo and lots of comments--many of which really hang up on a "consensual component")

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back