GUILTY Mexico - Edgar Jimenez Lugo, 14, U.S. citizen, alleged cartel hitman, 2010

fran

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mexico Arrests US Boy Alleged to Be Drug Cartel Hit Man

(Dec. 3) -- A 14-year-old boy suspected of being a paid assassin for Mexican drug smugglers and taking part in beheadings was arrested as he tried to flee to his native California, media reports said.

The boy -- who allegedly says he has worked for the South Pacific drug cartel since he was 11 years old -- was arrested Thursday night as he tried to board a plane in Cuernavaca, south of Mexico City. He was traveling with two of his sisters.

Known by the nickname "El Ponchis," the teen has allegedly admitted to participating in at least four decapitations, The Associated Press reported. His first name is Edgar, but AOL News is withholding his last name because he is underage.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.aolnews.com/world/articl...oy-alleged-to-be-drug-cartel-hit-man/19745575

There are a few more articles out about this kid, but they say his name and I'm not sure if I should link it.

I will say though, that last night on the local news, they showed a close-up photo of this kid and I do NOT believe he's only 14. Seriously, the oldest lookling fourteen year old I've ever seen!

LE got the info released to the press from papers in the possession of the suspect. I just have to believe the papers are fake and this guy, although small, is MUCH older,...................mid twenties at least.

JMHO
fran

From September 2013:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/26/world/americas/mexico-teen-hit-man-freed/

The release of Edgar Jimenez Lugo, a U.S. citizen known as "El Ponchis" or "The Cloak," comes less than three years after a Mexican court found him guilty of torturing and beheading at least four people and kidnapping three others as an operative for the South Pacific Cartel...

On Tuesday, Mexican authorities said he had served his three-year sentence and had been sent back to the United States.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back