1072 users online (232 members and 840 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 227
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161

    KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #4

    Please continue here.

    Thread 3
    Thread 2
    Thread 1

    Also, please remember we can not implicate individuals that have not been implicated by LE. We may discuss any public comments they make and verify timelines or locations given, but we can not implicate them.

    Also, if you have any questions, please pm a mod and we will be happy to try to answer them for you.

    Salem

    Remember this message from Hoppy:

    Originally Posted by hoppyfrog

    Heads up, dear posters!

    If you are a new poster, you must read the TOS before you post.

    Part of the TOS is that there is to be no baiting. Baiting is when you post something like, "I know something but I'm not going to post it." Creates too much drama on a thread.

    Another part of TOS is that posting rumors is a no-no.

    And if you post that you read somewhere that X happened or you read somewhere that so and so said X, you must post a link.

    If you are an experienced poster, please give me a hand by hitting the alert buton when the need arises.

    I will be in and out of the thread today (I'm busy freezing sweet corn, and making and freezing marinara sauce, plus trying to sweep all of DS13's sleepover buddies out of the house!).

    Thanks for caring so much about justice for Alicia. I really mean that!

    And to our new posters a big WS :Welcome-12-june:

    Hoppy
    mod

    Last edited by OkieGranny; 06-19-2015 at 03:31 AM. Reason: broken links

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161
    Link for article where AL is bound over for trial, includes a video: http://www.kwch.com/news/longoria/

    All thanks go to cathdawg for this link!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,487
    Okay......I will bring the map forward re Love's and the Venture area near Cemetery.

    http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sourc...=UTF8&t=h&z=12

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,487
    I am so frustrated, I wonder where/when and how we can obtain the transcript?

    Also an itemized list of the texting!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,487
    Am I reading this correctly? That AL was at Venture Asphalt went to Love's and then returned to Venture HUH?


    According to Smith, cell-phone tower data indicates that Longoria's phone went to the asphalt plant, which is where Debolt's phone was shut off and no longer gave a signal after 1:40 a.m. Tracking of Longoria's phone then shows he allegedly drove to a Love's convenience store and then drove back to the plant.



    So did he duct tape her to a pole until he returned with the Gas??? Mouth, nose and leg covered in duct tape.

    This is just so horrific. Why so violent ? What was going down besides the sex?


    I am not sure if I have seen this article???

    LINK:

    http://www.hutchnews.com/Publicsafet...oria-prelim--2
    Last edited by cathdawg; 12-05-2010 at 07:05 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,487
    ON AUG 23 EB threw away AL's Nike shirt onto the Street.

    She said Longoria told her if she loved him, she would get rid of the gray Nike T-shirt he was wearing the night DeBolt disappeared, and she did, throwing it out into the street Aug. 23. Longoria told her he had thrown away his windpants, she said.

    I wonder if LE found it, I think she ripped it up into pieces.?

    WHY has she been not been charged with tampering with evidence ?

    http://www.hutchnews.com/Publicsafet...oria-prelim--2

    Okay this is 2 days after Alicia was last seen alive, EB knew Alicia was missing so why would she be so...obliging to AL?
    Last edited by cathdawg; 12-05-2010 at 07:04 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,487
    So AL washed his clothes and then he threw out the pants and EB threw out the shirt....? Why didn't he just throw both items out? Weird!

    http://www.hutchnews.com/Publicsafet...oria-prelim--2
    Last edited by cathdawg; 12-05-2010 at 10:17 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,487
    After coming home around 10:30 p.m., Longoria said he was going to a friend's house to look at pictures, and he left in her black Ford Escape wearing windpants and a T-shirt. She said he came back at 11:15 p.m. to change clothes -- a detail she acknowledged she'd never told officers previously in her multiple interviews.

    She said Longoria smelled of gas, changed into shorts and a tank top and left, not returning until 12:45 p.m. Under questioning from Assistant Attorney General Barry Disney, Brown testified Longoria told her he'd been working on a friend's car, which is why he smelled of gas.

    Brown also said he washed his clothes that night, washed his sneakers with bleach the next day, and on Aug. 23, he took her black Ford Escape to a car wash. She said he asked her to get rid of a shirt for him if she loved him, and she did, throwing it out into the street Aug. 23.


    http://www.hutchnews.com/Publicsafet...oria-prelim--2


    So.... first time ever EB states he came home at 11:15 changes into shorts and a tank top because he smelt like GAS, he then left and came back at 12:45 am, then why wouldn't the shorts and tank top be an issue when he came back @ 12:45 am? He did not buy the Gas til 12:10....is this THEIR lame arse excuse about him working on some Dude's Car? LUV to know what he was wearing at Love's, hope the camera caught it....if so....well EB, no Man's worth it!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,487
    Is this the time line according to EB

    Out to bowl and dinner at the Rack, Her Kids are @ Bro's. EB and AL return to their Home @ 10:30 pm. AL goes out to friends returns home, changes clothes and goes OUT again @ 11:15pm and does not return til 12:45.

    I think this tidbit came up do to Neighbor (Nily?) testimony, who states she saw the short haired Man in a Black SUV pick up Alicia @ 11:01. This also supports the texts. The Defense would have this info prior to Pre trial.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,487
    Do we really know for sure that bowling and Din's at the Rack happened? AL had his buddies over earlier that day and APPARENTLY (according to EB) they left just before EB and AL went out. If Mr Martin was telling the truth about seeing Alicia that Eve then.....what's up? He said he left JUST Before they all left???

    Now we do know that Alicia was with her Family that day and returned home about 10 pm, this I believe is Gospel and we do know she was picked up @ 11:01.....

    I wish alicia hadn't lied to her Mom, obviously TC warned Alicia about AL.

    I think IR, if it is the same IR, his testimony will be key.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,487
    Hey Sleuthers we need your input ......join in, please!

  12. #12
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by cathdawg View Post
    Am I reading this correctly? That AL was at Venture Asphalt went to Love's and then returned to Venture HUH?


    According to Smith, cell-phone tower data indicates that Longoria's phone went to the asphalt plant, which is where Debolt's phone was shut off and no longer gave a signal after 1:40 a.m. Tracking of Longoria's phone then shows he allegedly drove to a Love's convenience store and then drove back to the plant.



    So did he duct tape her to a pole until he returned with the Gas??? Mouth, nose and leg covered in duct tape.

    This is just so horrific. Why so violent ? What was going down besides the sex?


    I am not sure if I have seen this article???

    LINK:

    http://www.hutchnews.com/Publicsafet...oria-prelim--2
    Remember this because they made the error of !:40 AM instead of 11:40 PM for her phone not signaling. Don't know if he left AD there or she was in the car with him. He could have had her ducted taped in back.
    Last edited by hollyblue; 12-06-2010 at 12:57 AM. Reason: spelling

  13. #13
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by cathdawg View Post
    So AL washed his clothes and then he threw out the pants and EB threw out the shirt....? Why didn't he just throw both items out? Weird!

    http://www.hutchnews.com/Publicsafet...oria-prelim--2
    It is. Testing her loyalty or setting her up to be involved??? He "owned" her.....called her his wife from the get go. He groomed (BS'd) her just as he did Alicia....the pig. JMO

  14. #14
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by cathdawg View Post
    After coming home around 10:30 p.m., Longoria said he was going to a friend's house to look at pictures, and he left in her black Ford Escape wearing windpants and a T-shirt. She said he came back at 11:15 p.m. to change clothes -- a detail she acknowledged she'd never told officers previously in her multiple interviews.

    She said Longoria smelled of gas, changed into shorts and a tank top and left, not returning until 12:45 p.m. Under questioning from Assistant Attorney General Barry Disney, Brown testified Longoria told her he'd been working on a friend's car, which is why he smelled of gas.

    Brown also said he washed his clothes that night, washed his sneakers with bleach the next day, and on Aug. 23, he took her black Ford Escape to a car wash. She said he asked her to get rid of a shirt for him if she loved him, and she did, throwing it out into the street Aug. 23.


    http://www.hutchnews.com/Publicsafet...oria-prelim--2


    So.... first time ever EB states he came home at 11:15 changes into shorts and a tank top because he smelt like GAS, he then left and came back at 12:45 am, then why wouldn't the shorts and tank top be an issue when he came back @ 12:45 am? He did not buy the Gas til 12:10....is this THEIR lame arse excuse about him working on some Dude's Car? LUV to know what he was wearing at Love's, hope the camera caught it....if so....well EB, no Man's worth it!
    Amen.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,487
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    It is. Testing her loyalty or setting her up to be involved??? He "owned" her.....called her his wife from the get go. He groomed (BS'd) her just as he did Alicia....the pig. JMO

    Your absolutely right......

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #3
    By Cubby in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 526
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 04:57 PM
  2. GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 525
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 07:13 PM
  3. GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1
    By summer_breeze in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 598
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 02:21 PM

Tags for this Thread