GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #4

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Thread 3
Thread 2
Thread 1

Also, please remember we can not implicate individuals that have not been implicated by LE. We may discuss any public comments they make and verify timelines or locations given, but we can not implicate them.

Also, if you have any questions, please pm a mod and we will be happy to try to answer them for you.

Salem

Remember this message from Hoppy:

Originally Posted by hoppyfrog

Heads up, dear posters!

If you are a new poster, you must read the TOS before you post.

Part of the TOS is that there is to be no baiting. Baiting is when you post something like, "I know something but I'm not going to post it." Creates too much drama on a thread.

Another part of TOS is that posting rumors is a no-no.

And if you post that you read somewhere that X happened or you read somewhere that so and so said X, you must post a link.

If you are an experienced poster, please give me a hand by hitting the alert buton when the need arises.

I will be in and out of the thread today (I'm busy freezing sweet corn, and making and freezing marinara sauce, plus trying to sweep all of DS13's sleepover buddies out of the house!).

Thanks for caring so much about justice for Alicia. I really mean that!

And to our new posters a big WS :Welcome-12-june:

Hoppy
mod

I am so frustrated, I wonder where/when and how we can obtain the transcript?

Also an itemized list of the texting!

Am I reading this correctly? That AL was at Venture Asphalt went to Love's and then returned to Venture HUH?

According to Smith, cell-phone tower data indicates that Longoria's phone went to the asphalt plant, which is where Debolt's phone was shut off and no longer gave a signal after 1:40 a.m. Tracking of Longoria's phone then shows he allegedly drove to a Love's convenience store and then drove back to the plant.

So did he duct tape her to a pole until he returned with the Gas??? Mouth, nose and leg covered in duct tape.

This is just so horrific. Why so violent ? What was going down besides the sex?

I am not sure if I have seen this article???

LINK:

http://www.hutchnews.com/Publicsafety/Longoria-prelim--2

ON AUG 23 EB threw away AL's Nike shirt onto the Street.

She said Longoria told her if she loved him, she would get rid of the gray Nike T-shirt he was wearing the night DeBolt disappeared, and she did, throwing it out into the street Aug. 23. Longoria told her he had thrown away his windpants, she said.

I wonder if LE found it, I think she ripped it up into pieces.?

WHY has she been not been charged with tampering with evidence ?

Okay this is 2 days after Alicia was last seen alive, EB knew Alicia was missing so why would she be so...obliging to AL?

After coming home around 10:30 p.m., Longoria said he was going to a friend's house to look at pictures, and he left in her black Ford Escape wearing windpants and a T-shirt. She said he came back at 11:15 p.m. to change clothes -- a detail she acknowledged she'd never told officers previously in her multiple interviews.

She said Longoria smelled of gas, changed into shorts and a tank top and left, not returning until 12:45 p.m. Under questioning from Assistant Attorney General Barry Disney, Brown testified Longoria told her he'd been working on a friend's car, which is why he smelled of gas.

Brown also said he washed his clothes that night, washed his sneakers with bleach the next day, and on Aug. 23, he took her black Ford Escape to a car wash. She said he asked her to get rid of a shirt for him if she loved him, and she did, throwing it out into the street Aug. 23.

So.... first time ever EB states he came home at 11:15 changes into shorts and a tank top because he smelt like GAS, he then left and came back at 12:45 am, then why wouldn't the shorts and tank top be an issue when he came back @ 12:45 am? He did not buy the Gas til 12:10....is this THEIR lame arse excuse about him working on some Dude's Car? LUV to know what he was wearing at Love's, hope the camera caught it....if so....well EB, no Man's worth it!

Is this the time line according to EB

Out to bowl and dinner at the Rack, Her Kids are @ Bro's. EB and AL return to their Home @ 10:30 pm. AL goes out to friends returns home, changes clothes and goes OUT again @ 11:15pm and does not return til 12:45.

I think this tidbit came up do to Neighbor (Nily?) testimony, who states she saw the short haired Man in a Black SUV pick up Alicia @ 11:01. This also supports the texts. The Defense would have this info prior to Pre trial.

Do we really know for sure that bowling and Din's at the Rack happened? AL had his buddies over earlier that day and APPARENTLY (according to EB) they left just before EB and AL went out. If Mr Martin was telling the truth about seeing Alicia that Eve then.....what's up? He said he left JUST Before they all left???

Now we do know that Alicia was with her Family that day and returned home about 10 pm, this I believe is Gospel and we do know she was picked up @ 11:01.....

I wish alicia hadn't lied to her Mom, obviously TC warned Alicia about AL.

I think IR, if it is the same IR, his testimony will be key.

Hey Sleuthers we need your input ......join in, please!

Am I reading this correctly? That AL was at Venture Asphalt went to Love's and then returned to Venture HUH?

According to Smith, cell-phone tower data indicates that Longoria's phone went to the asphalt plant, which is where Debolt's phone was shut off and no longer gave a signal after 1:40 a.m. Tracking of Longoria's phone then shows he allegedly drove to a Love's convenience store and then drove back to the plant.

So did he duct tape her to a pole until he returned with the Gas??? Mouth, nose and leg covered in duct tape.

This is just so horrific. Why so violent ? What was going down besides the sex?

I am not sure if I have seen this article???

LINK:

Remember this because they made the error of !:40 AM instead of 11:40 PM for her phone not signaling. Don't know if he left AD there or she was in the car with him. He could have had her ducted taped in back.

After coming home around 10:30 p.m., Longoria said he was going to a friend's house to look at pictures, and he left in her black Ford Escape wearing windpants and a T-shirt. She said he came back at 11:15 p.m. to change clothes -- a detail she acknowledged she'd never told officers previously in her multiple interviews.

She said Longoria smelled of gas, changed into shorts and a tank top and left, not returning until 12:45 p.m. Under questioning from Assistant Attorney General Barry Disney, Brown testified Longoria told her he'd been working on a friend's car, which is why he smelled of gas.

Brown also said he washed his clothes that night, washed his sneakers with bleach the next day, and on Aug. 23, he took her black Ford Escape to a car wash. She said he asked her to get rid of a shirt for him if she loved him, and she did, throwing it out into the street Aug. 23.

So.... first time ever EB states he came home at 11:15 changes into shorts and a tank top because he smelt like GAS, he then left and came back at 12:45 am, then why wouldn't the shorts and tank top be an issue when he came back @ 12:45 am? He did not buy the Gas til 12:10....is this THEIR lame arse excuse about him working on some Dude's Car? LUV to know what he was wearing at Love's, hope the camera caught it....if so....well EB, no Man's worth it!

Amen.

It is. Testing her loyalty or setting her up to be involved??? He "owned" her.....called her his wife from the get go. He groomed (BS'd) her just as he did Alicia....the pig. JMO

Your absolutely right......

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-jab-motion-filed-to-cease-contact-120110,0,1045244.story

Re: Alicia DeBolt -- Found Deceased 8/24/10
by Justice4all on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:11 pm

.Motion filed to cease contact between Adam Longoria and girlfriend

By John Boyd
KWCH 12 Eyewitness News
12:27 p.m. CST, December 1, 2010

A motion is filed to keep a man accused of killing a Great Bend teen from contacting his girlfriend. Adam Longoria is charged in the death of Alicia DeBolt.

The motion, filed Tuesday, states that Longoria is to have no contact with Eva Brown, who is a witness in the case. It also states he cannot have contact with another person, Jeff Brown.

QUESTION
What does everyone think is the reason for the state to want JB not having contact with AL?

Im curious if hes getting buddy buddy with him. Thoughts?

Do we really know for sure that bowling and Din's at the Rack happened? AL had his buddies over earlier that day and APPARENTLY (according to EB) they left just before EB and AL went out. If Mr Martin was telling the truth about seeing Alicia that Eve then.....what's up? He said he left JUST Before they all left???

Now we do know that Alicia was with her Family that day and returned home about 10 pm, this I believe is Gospel and we do know she was picked up @ 11:01.....

I wish alicia hadn't lied to her Mom, obviously TC warned Alicia about AL.

I think IR, if it is the same IR, his testimony will be key.

Yes, there is confilct between these two stories. Be intersting to see if Martin had his days mixed or EB is fibbing again. IIRC, the family went to Wichita to shop and that is over 100 miles away. I'm just guessing, but I would think they made a day of it and AD was shopping for school goodies. They also stopped for dinner prior to coming home. I really don't see how AD could have been there that day at all.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...5112,-98.041992&spn=2.011769,3.504639&t=h&z=8

Three things really bother me:

The calls to AD while supposedly they were out bowling and having dinner between 9-10 PM and him? leaving as soon as they get home... after taking the trouble to send the kids to her brothers so they could have some "private" time together. Doesn't add up.

I'd like to find info on the ex hubby (incarceration?) and just how did she come about to correspond with a prison inmate? Was she just messing around the internet and got a wild hair or otherwise? Curious if this is something that is "going around" in GB as after work entertainment in a small town? Group of women doing this just for fun and the oddity of it? If I were LE, I'd be thinking about that and if so, if any of them might be inviting new releasees (sp?) to the community. Scary, but in today's world, not odd at all.

He apparently was fired from his construction job and then started working for Venture the Wed prior to the Sat that Alicia was murdered.....and he had EB call in with an excuse of family trouble so he could get out of work....after 3 days!!!! Another male looking for a mammawife. :furious::furious:

Mammawife = Someone a male cohabitates with in order to be the king tut of the household, but contributes very little except power and control. She works, cleans the house, takes care of kids and provides her wifely duties while kowtowing to his demands and galavanting.

JMO

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-jab-motion-filed-to-cease-contact-120110,0,1045244.story

Re: Alicia DeBolt -- Found Deceased 8/24/10
by Justice4all on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:11 pm

.Motion filed to cease contact between Adam Longoria and girlfriend

By John Boyd
KWCH 12 Eyewitness News
12:27 p.m. CST, December 1, 2010

A motion is filed to keep a man accused of killing a Great Bend teen from contacting his girlfriend. Adam Longoria is charged in the death of Alicia DeBolt.

The motion, filed Tuesday, states that Longoria is to have no contact with Eva Brown, who is a witness in the case. It also states he cannot have contact with another person, Jeff Brown.

I contacted this reporter over the apparent change in the motions, but haven't heard anything back. The original motion did state between AL and EB. If he tried to correct the article and added JB, then I think he's misinterpreting it. Its between EB and JB....imo--- and prolly stemmed from the confrontation at the courthouse.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!
Back