1068 users online (237 members and 831 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WI - Sauk Co., Male Infant in duffel bag near Lake Delton, Jun'08

FRIDAY, June 6, 2008, 4:43 p.m.
    By Nick Halter</B>

Bones of child found in bag in Sauk Co.

A duffle bag full of bones believed to be those of a young child has been found in Delton.

The Sauk County Sheriff's Office said in a news release the date and cause of death are still unknown. The department does not have missing persons reported that match that description.

The bag was found Thursday afternoon by a woman on Bunker Road, west of the County Highway A. The bones have been sent to Madison for further examination.

The Sauk County Sheriff's Office asks anyone with information on the bag to call 608-356-4895 or 1-800-377-1195.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-06-2013 at 03:32 PM.

I wonder how long they had been there. Obviously a while if it was bones. Poor kid.

Sad. Breaks my heart. Hope they solve this...

here is a link but its the same info already posted by snarky
    http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=759490

Okay here is a lot more info, it seems as though its an infant.

http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/local//290256

Did you see the comment made at the end? "Its disturbing if you let it disturb you". ??? WTH does that mean? How cold some people are.

Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    Did you see the comment made at the end? "Its disturbing if you let it disturb you". ??? WTH does that mean? How cold some people are.

That is creepy. As if it wasn't already bad enough that it is a helpless infant some idiot had to add that kind of weird comment to the news page about the poor kid!

Some people have severe foot in mouth syndrome and they need to fix it before someone else does lol. Why would they say that?? Idiots

I can hardly read stuff about kids anymore, since I had my daughter. I seriously ache for those poor children ... I REALLY hope they catch this person! Please keep us updated

WI-Bag containing baby bones found

Not sure if this is here ths should go so please feel free to move if it isn't. It's a crime to since this poor child was just thown away like garbage in the ditch.

MADISON, Wis. -- Authorities said that a duffle bag found by a woman collecting cans along a Sauk County roadway contained what are believed to be the bones of a baby less than a year old.

More at link:
    http://www.channel3000.com/news/16526893/detail.html

"Sauk County does not have any missing persons reported matching this description," Meister said.
    This imo makes it even sadder.

WI - Baby Bones Found in Duffel Bag on the Side of Baraboo Road

BARABOO, Wis. – In Sauk County Wisconsin, a woman picking up trash along the side of a road found a duffel bag containing what is believed to be an infant skeleton.

The bones of the small child are now being examined in Madison for testing and to determine the identity.

"At this time the cause and manor of the death are unknown and the length of time the bones have been at this location is also unknown,” said Sauk County Chief Deputy Chip Meister. “Sauk County does not have any missing persons matching this description."
    http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/myfox...Y&pageId=3.2.1

What the he!! is wrong with people !

Well I dont want my kid so put it in a bag and throw it out along the road! Hello ding dong . People are crazy!!!!!!!!!
    Joann thank you for showing me all the beautiful things in this world especially yourself!!!

Its a baby. Who would report it missing if the parents are culpable? And there would probably be no record, except for the birth.

Very sad,

Salem

There may not even be that. The mother may have had the baby quietly at home, perhaps not even told anyone she was pregnant. If that were true probably only a death bed confession would solve the case. Were the bones those of a newborn or a slightly older baby? This is so tragic and so unnecessary. Why could she not have dropped him off in a hospital waiting room and walked away? There are so many people who would have loved him/her. Not only does this little one not have a name he/she doesn't even have their gender known.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast