GA GA - Harrison Olliff, 21, Statesboro, 25 Nov 2010

dreamweaver

Reaction score
http://www2.wsav.com/news/2010/nov/29/2/statesboro-family-search-missing-loved-one-ar-1147357/

21-year-old Harrison Wayne Olliff left his home on Olliff Road on Thanksgiving, according to family. Police say he left alone in a 2005 silver Chevrolet Colorodo pickup truck and may have been headed to Cobbtown, Georgia.

Anyone with information on Olliff's whereabouts is asked to call investigtors at (912) 764-1771

There is not a lot of information this missing mane.

So sad. Such a beautiful warm smile. My prayers are with his family.

the thread said he was from Oregon. from all indications he was in Georgia.

sad end. I'm trying to envision the foul play without any details given. usually a carjacker wants the vehicle; here he was found dead in or near the truck.

robbery? how much could a 21 y.o. have?

enemies? who knows?

very sad and so young.

the thread said he was from Oregon. from all indications he was in Georgia.

sad end. I'm trying to envision the foul play without any details given. usually a carjacker wants the vehicle; here he was found dead in or near the truck.

robbery? how much could a 21 y.o. have?

enemies? who knows?

very sad and so young.

Yes, from Georgia - near my hometown. The Olliffs are well-off (notice the "Olliff Road"). I was friends with two Olliffs years ago but don't know if they're related.

As of today, this case still goes unsolved.

A family member called GBI to check on the status of his case, and they were told that “the family requested that it be changed from ‘active’ status to ‘cold case’”. Will someone please tell me if this is actually something that families can do?? Is there actually a family that HAS requested that their loved one’s case be closed or considered cold? This sounds so bizarre to me!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back