Andrea Bocelli and his autistic fan...

believe09

Reaction score
Are you prepared to get the chills? Andrea Bocelli gave a concert in Boston last night.

"But it's what happened backstage with a very special fan of the star that stole the show.

The boy, a 10-year-old with autism, has always felt a special connection with Bocelli and for the Amherst New Hampshire native, and his dreams came true when he got to see the star in person.

George Maroun III, a fourth-grader, has listened to Bocelli every day of his life. He is diagnosed as autistic, non-verbal, and he has never said a single word in his life, not even "mom" or "dad," but Bocelli has helped him communicate and thrive."

George's special ed teacher wrote to Bocelli's people and explained that the tickets were out of reach for the family, but that George would find the experience to be invaluable. Bocelli's folks treated the family to front row middle seats and a backstage visit.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/26031516/detail.html

So nice to hear a WONDERFUL story!! There are good people in the world still!!

That was beautiful!

{My screen gets blurry at the weirdest times}

I was listening to Bocelli yesterday, his White Christmas album; glorious voice, amazing...and then to read this, yeah, I am thrilled for the child, and for Bocelli, for doing this. How very, very special.

Best-
Herding Cats

Yea- belongs on the Wall of Fame imo. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back