GUILTY MI - David Montaldi for raping, beating 1yo girl, Mount Clemens, 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
A resident physician from Mount Clemens is accused of assaulting a 13-month-old baby girl in his care so bad, the child looked like she had been the victim of "torture," a district court judge said Monday.

David Tyler Montaldi, 31, shook his head in apparent disagreement as he was arraigned before 41B District Court Judge Linda Davis on three felonies as he was charged with physically and sexually assaulting his girlfriend's child over the weekend.

"The (evidence) pictures are horrendous, and this child sustained incredible abuse, to the point of almost appearing like torture," Davis said during the hearing.
Police said the injuries to the baby, whose name was not released, were among the worst they'd ever seen.

"After 23 years of being a police officer, this is one of the most horrific cases of child abuse and sexual abuse I've seen," said sheriff's Detective Lt. Liz Darga.

Montaldi, who had been dating the child's mother for the past six months, has an "educational limited" license for osteopathic medicine and surgery, according to the Michigan Department of Community Health.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/arti...4cfe3733ed38b069054056.txt?viewmode=fullstory

Prayers for this little one to recover.

And that justice is meted out quickly & severely.

==================

ETA:

video of perp - shaking his head :furious:

reporter says in news vid that doctors aren't sure if the baby will recover - she's in very critical condition :(
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/macomb_county/man-accused-of-sexual-abusing-a-13-month-old-girl-

Oh dear God!

Can't we just take him out back and shoot him?

Oh
My
God...........

IF she survives her quality of life is questionable....I just don't know what to say anymore except............women, STOP leaving your babies with boyfriends.....please, just stop.

Oh
My
God...........

IF she survives her quality of life is questionable....I just don't know what to say anymore except............women, STOP leaving your babies with boyfriends.....please, just stop.

even if bf in question is a doctor, evil wears many different masks. sigh.

even if bf in question is a doctor, evil wears many different masks. sigh.

Absolutely.

I wasn't going to bring this up, to escape the responses of people being offended about this........but there are several flags for me about the "doctor" thing.

His father is an OBGYN and he is an osteo. doctor .........which usually, I say usually, means that he may not have been able to get into conventional medical school. His license is "limited".......having to be supervised by an M.D. and he no longer works at the hospital with his girlfriend. Why? We don't know.

Not only that............they've been dating for only 6 months. IMO, not long enough to leave your 13 month old with while you are at work. This poor child can't even communicate mistreatment by a boyfriend.

As a follow up.........how dumb do you have to be to claim the dog did it?

Really? That was the BEST you could come up with? Hello.

Please pull through little one.......we are all rooting for you.

snipped from article,"she suffered three to four fractures in her skull as well as tears and abrasions to the vaginal and anus areas. She is reported to be in extremely critical condition."

He claims the Bull Mastiff sat on her. Ummm, no. He's in doo doo deeper than that big dog can create.

There are no updates on the baby girl's condition...praying she recovers fully with no memory of this torture.

Does anyone know how to check on her?

:(Poor baby girl.

Here's a question. Of course people move around. I know that. I'm asking Doctor wise. Either MD or DO. Would you have lived in three cities in Georgia? Two in South Carolina? One in New York, one in Missouri, one in Florida and I just found him living where he lives presently. How does that work?

:(Poor baby girl.

Here's a question. Of course people move around. I know that. I'm asking Doctor wise. Either MD or DO. Would you have lived in three cities in Georgia? Two in South Carolina? One in New York, one in Missouri, one in Florida and I just found him living where he lives presently. How does that work?

His father's brother (deceased) had 4 sons (1 deceased) that are/were doctors, too. These would be this freak's cousins. One in NY, one in FL, one in SC iirc This uncle was a prof. in NY, again, iirc

what mysterygirl said. Every word.

His father's brother (deceased) had 4 sons (1 deceased) that are/were doctors, too. These would be this freak's cousins. One in NY, one in FL, one in SC iirc This uncle was a prof. in NY, again, iirc

Hmmmmm, so he moved around with family?

Odd as the people directly related to him are not Doctors. Rug cleaners.

Dang, I can't think of who one of our posters is that lives down in I think Acworth or Kennesaw.:waitasec: They could fill us in. Something is really, really wrong here. This can not be the first time this "person" has hurt a child. No way.

Hmmmmm, so he moved around with family?

Odd as the people directly related to him are not Doctors. Rug cleaners.

Dang, I can't think of who one of our posters is that lives down in I think Acworth or Kennesaw.:waitasec: They could fill us in. Something is really, really wrong here. This can not be the first time this "person" has hurt a child. No way.

His dad is an OB/GYN in GA

Need to correct this

Prof.Uncle,deceased, NC, 3 sons (freak's cousins) 2 Drs.(1 AZ, 1 FL, one not a Dr. in NC
another Dr. Uncle, deceased

Oh
My
God...........

I have agreed with every word mysterygirl has typed thus far. Nothing I would have posted would have better expressed my disgust, exasperation, revulsion and concern than what she typed.

But this quote - this thing above - seriously - we need to convey this to our daughters somehow as they are growing up.

No man, no loneliness, nothing is worth risking the saftey and wellbeing of your children over.

If you have just left a relationship, for your own benefit and for the sake of your children, who depend upon you to see to their best interests above all others, be alone for a bit.

Please. Just be with you and your kids a while. Figure out what went wrong in the last one. Figure out who you are, what you want and most importantly, what you don't want.

Be your child for a moment. Just one moment. See things from their little perspectives. This is the most important thing you will ever do. Give it your very best. Look at your own childhood. What you found the most loving and best - use. What you found the most hurtful and frightening - gift your children with not ever allowing that to happen to them.

When you do date - don't bring them round your children. Make sure the new man and the children understand that when you decide this person is important enough to be around your kids, you will gently indtroduce them.

Please. Please mothers. Value yourself and your children enough to understand that the man worthy of you and your children will be thrilled to go along with this. He will be just as cautious as you going in as he will know that this is a forever thing and he is accepting and agreeing to love not just you, but your extensions of you - your children.

Please. Mothers. Talk to your daughters now, before they are grown and out there making bad choices.

tlcox--Yours in an excellent post but we have to remember that women can sexually abuse too. The numbers are increasing daily. I would amend everything said above to say, "Parents, be cautious of who you leave your children with. Communicate, watch, question everything."

There are wonderful boyfriends, stepdads, uncles, and guy friends who would be delightful and caring with a toddler. They would not harm a child like this. There are many men who work with infants and children--child care providers, social workers, and those in the medical field. This man is horribly sick and demented. It's not about the sex. It was all about power and pedophilia.

I know, within my heart, that this man has had other victims. Oh, how I hope that every single child who has crossed his path is carefully checked out. My guess is that he offered to watch this child. Most likely he dated this woman expressly because her child fit a profile for him. My heart breaks for her tonight and all who loved this baby.

As the grandmother of a special little one who wasn't meant for this earth, I'm actually praying that this little girl be taken by the angels to fly above.

I wonder if Montaldi spent time with his relatives in Arizona?

http://www.sexual-offender-treatment.org/57.html

The Logic of Sexually Violent Predator Status in the United States of America

DF [EBM] Montaldi
Evaluation Team, Arizona Community Protection and Treatment Center

Very interesting piece which discusses rape fantasies and subsets of predatory rapists. The man also wrote about hypersexuality in 2002.

To answer the question about doctors moving around, just add "cv" to the name of the author of the piece I linked to above and that should show what another doctor's many positions included.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back