992 users online (175 members and 817 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

Please continue here.

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Last edited by KateB; 05-23-2015 at 09:23 AM. Reason: add threads 1-4
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Thank you for starting the new thread Cubby, maybe it will bring us good news for Sharon!

Sharon will be our featured Cold Case for the week. For those who are not familiar with her case, you can get caught up here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Cold_Case_Sharon_Marshall

I wish Matt would post his update! I would love to see some progress in the case!

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

If Matt is still around, I would like to know what his feelings are about his siblings. Does he feel they are being completely honest. I know they claim they had nothing to do with Franklin during those years but remember he was a fugitive so if they admitted contact they could be charged with abatting a fugitive or something along those lines. In his book a beautiful child he mentions his sister Dorothy I think showing up at the trial dressed head to toe in black. Thought that was strange. Also I think one sister maybe the same one not sure admitted that Franklin visited and had a very young girl and told her he got her from a drug addicted prostitute. I don't know about you but if one of my siblings came home with a small child and told me that I would be really suspicous and call the cops asap. Luckily I don't have to worry about that as my siblings are good law abiding citizens.

Bumping! Maybe 2011 is the year for finding Sharon's Identitiy!

New info about Sharon on Matt's Blog!

http://www.mattbirkbeck.com/blog.html
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

so if this child in the background was her little brother was it one of floyds victims. or was it someone that she called her little brother but was not? could floyd have had a child with someone and the child was visiting often?. could the child have been sharons but she told people it was her little brother?. now i so want to know who this other child was and the only two people who know who he would be is floyd and he aint talking and sharon who is long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by smile22 View Post
    so if this child in the background was her little brother was it one of floyds victims. or was it someone that she called her little brother but was not? could floyd have had a child with someone and the child was visiting often?. could the child have been sharons but she told people it was her little brother?. now i so want to know who this other child was and the only two people who know who he would be is floyd and he aint talking and sharon who is long gone.
    I am leaning towards it being a child of Sharon's... because Floyd would want full control over any child he had with another woman. He would not settle for his child just visiting.... The prospects are scary!
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

I am the only one offically all mixed up now.. This case has more turn's and twist than a WV mt. road..

Being a man I don't know a lot about childbirth.. Would they be some record of this child being born somewhere???

Or could they pull off childbirth without Dr.'s and Nurse's on hand.. I know you can have children at home.. but heath wise and not get cought up in a "at home child birth"?? What the odd's on this being possible in these day's of high tech LE and Child Warfare officers???

Anybody know if Floyd in General Pop. in prison ??? All his crimes I would say he not too popular with other inmates..

Well, if this child was a toddler, then that means Sharon would have been quite a bit younger when the child was conceived and born. I guess with a move or two, she could have been pregnant and had a child. In fact I would have been surprised if she hadn't. I wonder what happened to that child? Poor little one!

If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

Sharon~a new wrinkle in your story now...seems like your still being' scr-wed, huh? Send us a sign, give us a nibble, a direction. In this nosey, gossipey world, people were sure minding their own business when it came to you, weren't they sweetie?

Floyd kept her on a tight leash. She always had to be home from school at a certain time, didn't have too many friends. What really baffles me, is why did he let her date? Seems totally out of context with the rest of his raising of her.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    Floyd kept her on a tight leash. She always had to be home from school at a certain time, didn't have too many friends. What really baffles me, is why did he let her date? Seems totally out of context with the rest of his raising of her.
    Maybe it was some kind of creepy turn on for him to see her with guys.
    Or maybe he thought she would run away and leave if he didn't let her have any type of a normal life. Who knows what the inner motives were of this crazy man.

I have often wondered if he wanted or had planned for her to get pregnant?? It does seem odd that she wouldn't have learned to use protection or birth control after all that time being molested or even after her first pregnancy. Perhaps it was part of Floyd's sick plan?

yes, & it's always surprised me that her baby girl was "adopted out"-that he didn't keep her for himself as a 'replacement' as sharon 'aged out.' I assume that practical logistics (childcare, CPS radar risk, $, etc) seem to have taken precedence, but still~giving up a baby girl that fell right into his pedophilic lap? Unusual I would think.

Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast