753 users online (131 members and 622 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Some theories on this development...

We know Sharon had children in 1986, 1988, and 1989. I seem to recall a picture of a baby circulating the web that was taken earlier, circa 1982 or so, and some believed the hand in the picture was that of Sharon. I don't recall if it was on this board or another one. The child in the background would have been toddler age if Sharon was in high school if they're one in the same with the child in the photo.

Home delivery of babies wasn't uncommon years ago. FDF had tons of connections anywhere he went and it could be he had a woman help him (Rebecca Barr?) or knew some sort of medical staff somewhere.

There's also a chance this child was abducted. My guess is the child was either killed or sold illegally.

The x factor here is the account of Jennifer, who stayed with the Marshalls on one occasion. She had no reports of a child upon her visit. What we need to find out is when this child was heard (years, namely). I'm guessing it's sometime before the boyfriend discussed in the book, and if timetables match up here, this would be pre-Jennifer.

Sharon probably used the "little brother" line in the same way she used the car crash deal with her mother. It's a cover-up of some sort, and what we still need to know is where Sharon was in the early 1980s and what she was up to--this would be her junior high/middle school years. Since she may have been a few years older than what she claimed to be, it would have been possible for her to birth a child at a "young" age.

In regards to FDF allowing her to date--as many have mentioned, he may be a nut, but he's not completely stupid. If he didn't let her date and appeared completely controlling, someone would have certainly called the authorities in. I think most people at the school already knew how hard it was to get ahold of her and a lot of people seemed to be somewhat suspicious as-is. I certainly would have been if I were Sharon's schoolmate.

Quote Originally Posted by JOONLY View Post
    yes, & it's always surprised me that her baby girl was "adopted out"-that he didn't keep her for himself as a 'replacement' as sharon 'aged out.' I assume that practical logistics (childcare, CPS radar risk, $, etc) seem to have taken precedence, but still~giving up a baby girl that fell right into his pedophilic lap? Unusual I would think.
    I have a feeling that money was an even larger draw and that Floyd was very well compensated for all of Sharons children, except Michael that is.

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

Yeah, I know you're right, sunnie...that's what I meant to convey by my lazy $ sign, but it deserves to be spelled out loud & clear, like you did, so thanks. Don't know why I said what I said...another weary moment I guess. I think about sharon all the time, but find I can't think or talk about Floyd too much; gotta get out the garlic when I do.

The Rhonda/Sharon Story

The Rhonda/Melissa Story

Things started off about a year ago with JW contacting the Official Cold Case Investigations (OCCI) website owner, KG, stating that she believed that her niece who was adopted out was Sharon Marshall. Her mother had been searching for Rhonda for many years and had written to all and sundry trying to find out. Some years back now, someone on Websleuths was in touch with this person (the mother) and Rhonda was first put forward as a possible match to Sharon.
    I had picked up the story there, and through the ensuing years did what digging I could and had tried to verify if Rhonda had been ruled out or not. I emailed Matt B and asked him, since he was the “go-to” guy. He replied that the “thinks she was ruled out”, so I took it from that, that she had indeed been ruled out, since he was “on the case” and should know.
    Then of course JW contacted OCCI (which I was then a member of) asking KG for help. KG sent the email on to a handful of us who had been working very hard on Sharon’s ‘case’ – this was all in the background in a “top secret” thread, so only visible to about 6 of us who were actually working on things. This was done because we were discussing names and locations etc. that we didn’t want out in the public domain.
    When I saw JW’s email, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Here was a blood relative of the missing Rhonda/Melissa willing to give DNA. Matt B had said at some stage that they had ‘issues’ trying to get a relative to give DNA. JW disputes this as she was living with her mother at time and knew how hard she was trying to get someone to listen.
    I picked the ball up, so to speak, and contacted JW direct, as I had done background research on the Rhonda/Melissa possible lead and wanted to ask specific questions. I copied these emails in to KG and the others in the small group so everyone would know what was going on.
    JW asked for help as she didn’t know where to go or who to go to, to get answers. I offered to be a ‘go-between’ if she was more comfortable with that, and she accepted gladly. I then emailed Gerry Nance at NCMEC and told him the story, per JW’s email (in fact had forwarded the whole original email from JW on). He said he could only talk directly to family members, so I gave him JW’s email address and vice versa.
    Matt said that NCMEC agreed it was a strong enough lead to test .
    “National Center will do DNA testing on relatives of Rhonda Rene Moore and compare to Sharon Marshall. I spoke with the NCMEC this morning and we agreed the lead is strong enough to move ahead. We looked at this a few years ago but hit a dead end. Now that we found a living relative we have something to work with.”

14 April 2010 at 00:15 ·

Next thing we know, NCMEC are refusing to test JW – what the? They just said “Police in OK are okay with who they say she is”.
    So I got back in touch with Matt B, who then spoke (apparently) with Gerry Nance – and now Matt says he doesn’t know what’s going on. I also put Matt in touch with JW, as I said he really should interview her. He did originally, but she has heard nothing back since that original correspondence. His saying there is a problem with the family is a lie. JW is more than willing and wanting to give DNA.
    During this, KG decided to ban me from the OCCI site – why, I have no idea. Seems to me that I was getting too close to finding the truth – I dunno.
    So I continued to try to help JW on my own, since OCCI abandoned JW as well at this time. Since we were getting absolutely nowhere with NCMEC, I tried another avenue. Another previous member of OCCI who also got banned for getting too close to the truth, is now involved with NAMEUS. I asked if she could assist in any way, and she did. Within the week she had a DNA kit sent out to JW and an officer to collect it. I also was asking about why Rhonda/Melissa was not listed as missing anywhere, since she clearly was. Apparently they (officers) are waiting on the results of the DNA testing before they do anything about the Headleys (the couple who had Rhonda/Melissa when she went missing).
    I find it astonishing that this military couple could adopt a child, and two years later not have that child anymore but no one notices or cares – 40 years later! Especially since the woman was charged with prostitution and drugs.
    Where we stand right now, is that the DNA has indeed been collected from JW. That was in October. My questions are now met with silence. WHY???
    So, make of all that what you will.
    Matt B lied when he said he didn’t know what was going on with the family – JW is still waiting for him to get back in touch with her.
    Gerry Nance lied when he stated Jerri’s mother had already been tested – JW knows for a fact this did not happen.
    Why would NCMEC refuse to test JW’s DNA against that of Sharon Marshall?
    Why would Matt B lie about his contact with JW?
    Why would the NCMEC state that “Police in OK are okay with who they say she is”.
    Why aren’t the Headleys being questioned about the missing Melissa?
    Why won’t they list Melissa as missing?
    Why was Melissa supposedly handed over “to some man” at Fort Sill, Texas?
    Why was Judy Headley sent to Germany with the military, with her infant adopted daughter? (Then sent home for prostitution).
    Now go do some reading on MK-Ultra. I looked at Floyd’s activities and what happened with Sharon, and I reckon the Headleys were involved with MK-ultra and little Melissa was going to be trained up as a sex slave. It all fits in with why Floyd was always able to find her too. Floyd would have most probably been involved with MK-ultra as well, as they experimented on prisoners, orphans and psychiatric patients – he was all of those things.
    AS said that he met Sharon at an army base in New Mexico (when she was about 16 I think) – why would Sharon be there? I believe she was used as a sex slave and all that entailed, and Floyd was her handler. I think the stuff she found that was “really, really awful and would affect everyone” was probably some (government?) documentation about the ‘ring’.
    This latest news about another toddler in the Floyd house fits in with the whole picture of Floyd being a ‘handler/runner’.
    It seems clear to me that nothing is meant to be solved in this case. I’m hanging up my hat now, leaving with the knowledge that I’m 99% certain Rhonda is Sharon. Every obstacle possible has been placed in the way of anyone trying to prove it. Why is that? We’re never going to know the story behind it all because of the involvement of people in high-up places.
    I thought it only fair to cut you all in on what’s going on. I’m all for sharing information, but things have been done ‘behind the scenes’ that were kept quiet for the time being. I didn’t want to break any confidences. That’s not an issue any more, as I have found that loyalty to be one-way. All on the Sharon Marshall thread here have worked and researched and waited and watched for years now. It’s bloody hard getting answers from anyone.
    As I said, I’m hanging up my hat now because there’s only so long you can bang your head against a brick wall. Here’s all the information you need to go forward. Question NCMEC, Question MB, Question NAMEUS. Question why Melissa Headley is not listed as missing. The DNA is IN folks, whether or not the testing has been finalised I don’t know (despite asking many times). <mod snip>
    Last edited by Cubby; 02-09-2011 at 03:00 PM.

That is so interesting and I tend to be on board with IntriquedAmI, I completely understand. My real question to those out there still trying to have the truth exposed is:

How and why would Matt B. string people along if he knows the truth or that things are being covered up??
    I wish he would respond to all of this.

I have been following this case and read A Beautiful Child for such a long time, and it is all so frustrating. I believe this case will never be solved without the help from the all appropriate agencies.

Just wanted to add, specific term to Google with regard to MK-Ultra - "Project Monarch". But be warned - it's pretty hairy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by momtolil View Post
    That is so interesting and I tend to be on board with IntriquedAmI, I completely understand. My real question to those out there still trying to have the truth exposed is:

How and why would Matt B. string people along if he knows the truth or that things are being covered up??
    I wish he would respond to all of this.

I have been following this case and read A Beautiful Child for such a long time, and it is all so frustrating. I believe this case will never be solved without the help from the all appropriate agencies.
    All of the appropriate agencies know about this (Rhonda/Melissa) and have done since 2007.

As someone who's been involved in Sharon's case damn near longer than anyone, and had his life turned upside down because of it, I can supply my own view on the whys and wherefores.

1. Credit. People are more worried about being the one who "breaks the case" than working together and sharing info.
    2. No happy ending. If and when the truth is known, there will be no tearful memorials closing open wounds, no hugs and fond remembrances. Sharon's story, except for her own strength and beauty, had no happy beginning and, in as much as the closure for a family can be considered such, wont end that way either.

For my part, I also have backed away from investigating. Its now enough for me to know that Sharon is in a far better place, and despite the horrors visited upon her, she rose above. Sharon is a testament to all that is best in a person, and I'm content to remember her that way.

Things that made me go hmmmm...

http://www.henrymakow.com/mk-ultra_s...s_torture.html

"This program was called MK-ULTRA and involved confiscating super bright children and naturally occurring high order multiples---especially identicals---from their natural parents and putting the children with persons who would allow abuse and experimentation. The program is still ongoing and now uses and manipulates the Child Protection system to facilitate these activities

"My MK-ULTRA dad threw my baby brother in the incinerator in front of me in broad daylight in Flint, Michigan, after holding my mother captive for months to conceal her pregnancy and forcing her to deliver at home. Another home born child, a sister had her head bashed against the wall at birth by JMP in Hapeville Ga."

Call me crazy, but perhaps LE did not find her story credible for some reason. Something does not dotted line to Sharon and Floyd. JMO. Perhaps they actually found Rhonda and Rhonda does not want to be revealed to her family.

This is my guess, fwiw.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel View Post
    As someone who's been involved in Sharon's case damn near longer than anyone, and had his life turned upside down because of it, I can supply my own view on the whys and wherefores.

1. Credit. People are more worried about being the one who "breaks the case" than working together and sharing info.
    2. No happy ending. If and when the truth is known, there will be no tearful memorials closing open wounds, no hugs and fond remembrances. Sharon's story, except for her own strength and beauty, had no happy beginning and, in as much as the closure for a family can be considered such, wont end that way either.

For my part, I also have backed away from investigating. Its now enough for me to know that Sharon is in a far better place, and despite the horrors visited upon her, she rose above. Sharon is a testament to all that is best in a person, and I'm content to remember her that way.
    I think these are fair statements. In the short time I have looked at these things, "closure" rarely results in hearts and flowers. None of these cases happen in a vaccuum-and once you reunite someone or people with their loved one, their world is shattered by the truth vs what they fantasized or believed up until the moment they are reunited.

However, fwiw, someone has to pick the side of the victim. Someone has to continue to fight for the dignity of the person who cannot speak for themselves any longer. I like to think that this is what we do here...sure, we have to put it down every so often. But you-all seem to keep on trudging along....
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by IntriguedAmI View Post
    Just wanted to add, specific term to Google with regard to MK-Ultra - "Project Monarch". But be warned - it's pretty hairy stuff.
    Things that made me go hmmmm...

http://www.henrymakow.com/mk-ultra_s...s_torture.html

"This program was called MK-ULTRA and involved confiscating super bright children and naturally occurring high order multiples---especially identicals---from their natural parents and putting the children with persons who would allow abuse and experimentation. The program is still ongoing and now uses and manipulates the Child Protection system to facilitate these activities

"My MK-ULTRA dad threw my baby brother in the incinerator in front of me in broad daylight in Flint, Michigan, after holding my mother captive for months to conceal her pregnancy and forcing her to deliver at home. Another home born child, a sister had her head bashed against the wall at birth by JMP in Hapeville Ga."
    Would you let us know how this applies specifically to Sharon Marshall and her thread?

TIA.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Would you let us know how this applies specifically to Sharon Marshall and her thread?

TIA.

"Now go do some reading on MK-Ultra. I looked at Floyd’s activities and what happened with Sharon, and I reckon the Headleys were involved with MK-ultra and little Melissa was going to be trained up as a sex slave. It all fits in with why Floyd was always able to find her too. Floyd would have most probably been involved with MK-ultra as well, as they experimented on prisoners, orphans and psychiatric patients – he was all of those things.
    AS said that he met Sharon at an army base in New Mexico (when she was about 16 I think) – why would Sharon be there? I believe she was used as a sex slave and all that entailed, and Floyd was her handler. I think the stuff she found that was “really, really awful and would affect everyone” was probably some (government?) documentation about the ‘ring’.
    This latest news about another toddler in the Floyd house fits in with the whole picture of Floyd being a ‘handler/runner’."

That is how I believe it relates to Sharon and her thread. This is what I believe happened to Sharon and how Floyd got her. Have you done any reading up on MK-Ultra and Project Monarch yet? If so I don't believe you'd be asking me this question.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post

TIA.
    Sharon was said to be super bright, Floyd grew up in Hapeville, and he obviously abused her and farmed her out to others too (prostituted her). THAT'S how it fits Sharon's thread.

"Now go do some reading on MK-Ultra. I looked at Floyd’s activities and what happened with Sharon, and I reckon the Headleys were involved with MK-ultra and little Melissa was going to be trained up as a sex slave. It all fits in with why Floyd was always able to find her too. Floyd would have most probably been involved with MK-ultra as well, as they experimented on prisoners, orphans and psychiatric patients – he was all of those things.
    This latest news about another toddler in the Floyd house fits in with the whole picture of Floyd being a ‘handler/runner’."

That is how I believe it relates to Sharon and her thread. This is what I believe happened to Sharon and how Floyd got her. Have you done any reading up on MK-Ultra and Project Monarch yet? If so I don't believe you'd be asking me this question.
    Sharon was said to be super bright, Floyd grew up in Hapeville, and he obviously abused her and farmed her out to others too (prostituted her). THAT'S how it fits Sharon's thread.
    Thank you for your response. I suppose that one would need to believe in the MK-Ultra and Project Monarch in order to consider the possibility.

Regarding Melissa/Rhonda-I suspect that connection is off the table of possibilities for reasons that are far simpler. Those in the know would be better able to explain, but on the surface at the very least it is no longer considered to be a viable lead.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast