875 users online (188 members and 687 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Thank you for your response. I suppose that one would need to believe in the MK-Ultra and Project Monarch in order to consider the possibility.

Regarding Melissa/Rhonda-I suspect that connection is off the table of possibilities for reasons that are far simpler. Those in the know would be better able to explain, but on the surface at the very least it is no longer considered to be a viable lead.
    And that's exactly why I'm throwing in the towel. There will be no ending as people won't look outside the box. WHERE are those MILLIONS of missing children then? In Australia we have maybe a couple of hundred missing people (including adults), and only a handful of unidentifieds. It staggers me the multitude of missing people in the USA. How could MILLIONS of bodies be out there somewhere and no one has found them? It must seem all very normal to you folks, but it certainly isn't. SOMETHING has to be very wrong for there to be so, so, so many.

You are also missing the point about the missing Rhonda/Melissa - where is SHE? And WHY has she not been listed? Why is this always dropped like a hot potato? I have never had satisfactory answers to these questions, and "it's not a viable lead" is just plain bulls**t. I smell a cover up but if the rest of you think it's all hunky-dory then so be it.

As for MK Ultra - the CIA files have been released by FOI request and it is real - not imagined, so if you don't 'beleive', then I suspect you just don't want to believe. But I myself look at every avenue.

Sorry if I come across as snippy, but I've had it with the road blocks.

Intrigued, if Rhonda/Melissa has been found, no one is obligated to tell us. She has a right to her privacy. I believe she has been found, thereby negating the possibility that she is Sharon Marshall. If she wants to maintain her privacy, I suspect that we will never know if she was a victim of Project Monarch.

I wont debate the project Monarch theory as I have expressed my opinion. You have a right to yours, I have a right to mine. The roadblocks are not coming from me. You are free to soldier on as you please-I am looking for more than theory as to how it applies to the Sharon Marshall case before I jump on the bandwagon. That's just me.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Folks, Melissa/Rhonda has never been listed as a missing person. To date we have not seen an official missing persons report or any indication Melissa/Rhonda is in fact missing or was ever missing. NCMEC is not interested in and has closed out the possible lead - for whatever reason, reasons which the general public may not be privy to.

We at WS can not be posting information or accusations against persons for which we have no credible MSM documention or police reports. We do not allow it done in other area's of the forum, thus we can not do it here. Until such a time comes when there is an official missing persons report for Melissa/Rhonda the moderators and admin here at WS have decided we will no longer allow discussion regarding the Melissa Rhonda possible match to Sharon.

If you have any questions regarding this please send them via PM to a moderator or admin. Moderating decisions and questions should be addressed off forum. You can find the mods by looking at the bottom of each forum or by scrolling to the bottom of the main forum and clicking group leaders.

Thank you,
    Cubby

~bump~

hello, I'm a long time lurker but a new member =) Nice too meet everyone!

I was curious if there's been any updates with this case? What transpired regarding Rhonda/Melissa story in comparison to Sharon? I'm not sure how any one feels about remote viewing and or Psychics that help the missing? I'm an avid reader at a site that works alot with missing people/readings. I found Sharons very interesting, but can't seem to post any images of them.... <mod snip>(when I tried posting it; it didn't work so I deleted the post) Sorry, I'm new here and still catching on... =) bare with me, please!
    Last edited by believe09; 02-16-2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: inviting contact off the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rectenwal View Post
    ~bump~

hello, I'm a long time lurker but a new member =) Nice too meet everyone!

I was curious if there's been any updates with this case? What transpired regarding Rhonda/Melissa story in comparison to Sharon? I'm not sure how any one feels about remote viewing and or Psychics that help the missing? I'm an avid reader at a site that works alot with missing people/readings. I found Sharons very interesting, but can't seem to post any images of them.... if any one is interested I can send them and or send the link (when I tried posting it; it didn't work so I deleted the post) Sorry, I'm new here and still catching on... =) bare with me, please!
    Welcome Rectenwal!!!

If your link wont post on this site and if you see a series of astericks, it means that the link is not allowed here.

Is that the problem you are having?
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I been a member for long time and still have trouble sometimes ...Welcome to our world Rectenwal.. No it not just you I think we all have troubles from time to time on here..

thanks for the welcoming LMax believe09 and wv171!

believe09 ~ thanks for clearing that up for me, I've read the rules now regarding links. I was referring to the 4 picture images of the the actual remote viewings on the contacting, different people decipher things differently than others and different perspectives... =) and it wouldn't let me post images... no worries!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Folks, Melissa/Rhonda has never been listed as a missing person. To date we have not seen an official missing persons report or any indication Melissa/Rhonda is in fact missing or was ever missing. NCMEC is not interested in and has closed out the possible lead - for whatever reason, reasons which the general public may not be privy to.

We at WS can not be posting information or accusations against persons for which we have no credible MSM documention or police reports. We do not allow it done in other area's of the forum, thus we can not do it here. Until such a time comes when there is an official missing persons report for Melissa/Rhonda the moderators and admin here at WS have decided we will no longer allow discussion regarding the Melissa Rhonda possible match to Sharon.

If you have any questions regarding this please send them via PM to a moderator or admin. Moderating decisions and questions should be addressed off forum. You can find the mods by looking at the bottom of each forum or by scrolling to the bottom of the main forum and clicking group leaders.

Thank you,
    Cubby
    Does that mean I can't let you know what the results are when they come in? i.e. no further discussion?

Has this girls DNA been checked against Christina Lynn Carter? Little missing girl who was 3 when she disappeared?

From Doenetwork.org

Case File 2528DFAL

Right: Age Progression by NCMEC to age 38

Christina Lynn Carter
    Missing since September 17, 1973 from Hueytown, Alabama
    Classification: Lost, Injured, Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
    •Date Of Birth: May 29, 1970
    •Age at Time of Disappearance: 3 years old
    •Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 3'2" (97 cm); 30 lbs (14 kg)
    •Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.
    •AKA: Christy
    •DNA: Available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
    Christina was last seen on September 17, 1973.
    Janet, Christina's mother and Christina's father had divorced two months before, and Christina's father was seeking custody of the child.
    On October 7, Janet's nude, bound body was found inside a duffel bag alongside Clingman's Dome Road in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
    She had been killed by suffocation the same day she was found.
    Her remains were not identified for a month.
    It was after the identification that authorities realized Christina was missing.
    An extensive search of the park turned up no indication of Christina's whereabouts.

Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Hueytown Police Department
    205-491-3587
    Email

Agency Case Number: 08030498

NCMEC #: NCMC1084835

Source Information:
    National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    Charley Project
    NamUs

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Bean View Post
    Has this girls DNA been checked against Christina Lynn Carter? Little missing girl who was 3 when she disappeared?

From Doenetwork.org

Case File 2528DFAL

Right: Age Progression by NCMEC to age 38

Christina Lynn Carter
    Missing since September 17, 1973 from Hueytown, Alabama
    Classification: Lost, Injured, Missing

Vital Statistics
    •Date Of Birth: May 29, 1970
    •Age at Time of Disappearance: 3 years old
    •Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 3'2" (97 cm); 30 lbs (14 kg)
    •Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.
    •AKA: Christy
    •DNA: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
    Christina was last seen on September 17, 1973.
    Janet, Christina's mother and Christina's father had divorced two months before, and Christina's father was seeking custody of the child.
    On October 7, Janet's nude, bound body was found inside a duffel bag alongside Clingman's Dome Road in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
    She had been killed by suffocation the same day she was found.
    Her remains were not identified for a month.
    It was after the identification that authorities realized Christina was missing.
    An extensive search of the park turned up no indication of Christina's whereabouts.

Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Hueytown Police Department
    205-491-3587
    Email

Agency Case Number: 08030498

NCMEC #: NCMC1084835

Source Information:
    National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    Charley Project
    NamUs
    Yes DNA has been already compared to Christina's. They were not a match.

Quote Originally Posted by IntriguedAmI View Post
    Does that mean I can't let you know what the results are when they come in? i.e. no further discussion?

I was under the impression there was going to be no DNA comparison as it had been done? That NCMEC was not working with the dna samples as they had been compared? Has that changed?

Also, I am no longer moderating so you will need to ask the current moderators regarding further discussion.

hth
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

i read on the fb page that dna was being done but by the family and not the ncmec and the results should be in soon. im sure if the lead does pan out and the dna matches ncmec will have a lot of explaining to do

Kingfisher Floyd

I have not been on for awhile now maybe a couple times here and there I have been thinking about this case non stop for about five years now, the nicknames and aliases that Floyd used were many but one always bugged me and that was Kingfisher Floyd I thought and searched many times to locate different places with that name since he moved from one place to another, keep in mind that I have not been on in a while so I am not all that sure if someone came up with this thought. Kingfisher is a name of a brand or company that is or sells boats... Floyd had a boat that looked similar to the Kingfisher brand boats...so I guess that what I am thinking is that the actual name of his boat could have been The Kingfisher and he just added Floyd at the end because he thought it made him look awesome or big in some way.
    If his boat sank I am wondering if there was any evidence that could have tied him to who Sharon was or if there was any evidence period for what ever other sick crime he did, or for his occasional income of insurance money, if the boat sank where was he? He wasn't on it... no such luck. I wonder if there was ever a report made? If it wasn't out to sea then where did it sink? If it sank while it was in the harbor docked then it really wouldn't have been in that deep of water and he would have been made to have it hauled out or brought to the surface, at least I would think. We have a boat launch where I live and you can rent space to dock your boat but it is your responsibility to remove it if it becomes disabled or sinks because of whatever reason. Anyway let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by smile22 View Post
    i read on the fb page that dna was being done but by the family and not the ncmec and the results should be in soon. im sure if the lead does pan out and the dna matches ncmec will have a lot of explaining to do
    Even if it does not match, they have given up the opportunity of comparing that DNA with the multitude of other unidentifides out there - one wonders why?
    Last edited by IntriguedAmI; 04-10-2011 at 03:17 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast