1004 users online (125 members and 879 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

ID - Hayden-Stepdad arrested after putting 25-pound bag on toddler

http://www.ktvb.com/news/Stepdad-arr...111458714.html

"HAYDEN, Idaho -- Kootenai County Sheriff's deputies arrested 18-year-old Zacharee Wright for abusing his 18-month-old step daughter.

Deputies say Wright's father Daniel found the toddler on the floor in the storage room with a 25-pound bag of drink mix on her back."

Oh, because she was ruining his precious sleep!! POS!!! Get a clue mommy!!

WHAT IS UP WITH THESE MOTHERS!!! THANK GOODNESS THE LITTLE GIRL DOD NOT SUFFOCATE. MOST LIKELY, ANY LONGER AND SHE WOULD HAVE. I WOULD SERIOUSLY HURT SOMEONE IF THEY DID THIS TO MY CHILD.
    "Be part of something bigger than yourself"
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post

"HAYDEN, Idaho -- Kootenai County Sheriff's deputies arrested 18-year-old Zacharee Wright for abusing his 18-month-old step daughter.

Deputies say Wright's father Daniel found the toddler on the floor in the storage room with a 25-pound bag of drink mix on her back."

WHAT IS UP WITH THESE MOTHERS!!! THANK GOODNESS THE LITTLE GIRL DOD NOT SUFFOCATE. MOST LIKELY, ANY LONGER AND SHE WOULD HAVE. I WOULD SERIOUSLY HURT SOMEONE IF THEY DID THIS TO MY CHILD.
    Would be wonderful if the jail could house Zacharee in the same cell with sick mom and grandma who treated their animals far better than the precious twin girls living locked away in feces and filth.

This is another case of babies having babies. And little clue how to go about selecting a significant other and allow them under the same roof with your child.

$50,000 bond and hopefully he won't be going anywhere soon. May the mother indeed WAKE UP and not bring another one like him home.

http://www.kcsheriff.com/jailroster.htm

Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post

That's amazing his own father called the police. Good for him.

Why wasn't this momster arrested? She said she knew the baby was in the cold storage room, but not where? They argued about putting the baby in there. So she knew her baby was in a cold storage room where she tells the "step-dad" to not put her but she doesn't check?

Quote Originally Posted by anyoldtime48 View Post

This is another case of babies having babies.
    anyoldtime, I understand your point and maybe in this case that's correct. However, there are 18 year old young men that do have children that are decent parents. Plus the last article about the twins and the horrific living conditions that's a 26 year old woman. Who knows how old her own mother is? Everyday we read here about full grown older men and women abusing children.

Agreed in this case though that alot of women need to take pause before they hook up with a partner and expect them to care and love their children.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    anyoldtime, I understand your point and maybe in this case that's correct. However, there are 18 year old young men that do have children that are decent parents. Plus the last article about the twins and the horrific living conditions that's a 26 year old woman. Who knows how old her own mother is? Everyday we read here about full grown older men and women abusing children.

Agreed in this case though that alot of women need to take pause before they hook up with a partner and expect them to care and love their children.
    Just to clarify, my babies having babies comment refers only to this case in Hayden. He is not the father. And he most certainly has shown that he is not a decent parent. He's 18, so I doubt the mother of this baby is much older. Clear lack of maturity marrying an 18YO kid that she doesn't know enough about, to play daddy to her daughter. Yes, more mature women also make that mistake, but this case is plain not yet grown up enough to really have a clue. Hopefully she didn't marry this guy because she "had to."

The other story (6 miles away in CDA, all cozy together in the same jail) both women are "adult" enough to know better and has nothing to do with physical or emotional age. They are flat out abusive and show themselves to be completely remorseless and "disconnected."

back to Hayden, Zacharee has now changed his story. Seems he never placed that bag there after all. Made that story up. Ho hum.

http://www.kxly.com/news/26053239/detail.html

From the detail in the most local news before he changed his story, I'm kinda doubting him, ya know? Heck, his own father did.

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_n...9bc9ff6bd.html

one more link (snipped):

"Police say the little girl's mom says Zacharee told her he wanted to make the girl sleep in the storage room but she told him not to and they argued about it. The mom says eventually Zacharee put the girl in the room but she didn't know the girl was there without any blankets or where in the storage room she was at.

Deputies say they also found buckets stacked up so she couldn't get out and it looked like the toddler had been pushed down onto the concrete floor."

i.e. the girl's mother was home when this happened and also AWARE. But caved to his wishes and told no real adults in the home. Any bets the abuse doesn't stop with her daughter?

http://www.krem.com/news/local/18-ye...111414664.html
    Last edited by anyoldtime48; 12-07-2010 at 11:30 PM. Reason: added link