Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochestergirl View Post
    Happy new years Britt I think the resolution this year should be to find you and bring you home and make those who did this pay for their crimes
    Could not agree more ROC Girl! I just want to believe this case is going to be solved and Brittanee will be home soon. It is going on way too long now. Give Brittanee back NOW. We are angry and we are not going to take it anymore. We love Brittanee and feel like we know her and she is family to us and you don't mess with our family. You know who you are and LE knows who you are, so give it up now. (My opinion)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strawberry Fields For This Useful Post:

I really hope it doesn't take another 7 1/2 years for someone to find Britt.

Deputies say remains are man missing for 10 years
    by Continuous News Desk

BOILING SPRINGS, S.C. (AP) - Authorities say they have found the remains of a 22-year-old Boiling Springs man missing for more than a decade.

Spartanburg County deputies said in a news release that dental records helped them match a skull found Thursday in woods off a Boiling Springs dirt road to Daniel Wasemann.

Authorities are now trying to figure out how Wasemann died.

Wasemann was last seen in September 2000. His mother filed a missing person report, saying he told her he had been feeling depressed and left home without his cell phone or wallet.

(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Fields View Post
    Could not agree more ROC Girl! I just want to believe this case is going to be solved and Brittanee will be home soon. It is going on way too long now. Give Brittanee back NOW. We are angry and we are not going to take it anymore. We love Brittanee and feel like we know her and she is family to us and you don't mess with our family. You know who you are and LE knows who you are, so give it up now. (My opinion)
    I'm right there beside you, Strawberry!

Don't mess with our family and give Brittanee back now! I hope the po po is watching your every move, McClellonville bunch!

MOO

wm

OT Hello everyone. I found this new simile and it reminds me of Britt for some reason. It is called 'rocker'. We'll keep 'rockin' til you are found Britannee!
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

Thinking about you today and everyday Britt Britt.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

Bringing our girl Britt back to the first page.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizzybeth For This Useful Post:

Britt's case is mentioned in this you tube video of Monica Caison discussing Lindsay Balm's case along with Lindsay's mother on the Susan Murphy Milano crime wire show. There is a new campaign for Lindsay being launched with discussion of DD helping with the case, I posted this on the Lindsay thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoTjMwJJtTg
    Last edited by KateB; 04-19-2015 at 02:55 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Walker007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks so much for posting the video Walker007! MC has been a great champion for Brittanee and others who are missing.

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

New group to aid in Britt's case...they aren't going to do a search, but, it's new set of eyes to look over her case info! =)

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=564399

http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/01/07...stigators.html

Hope you all had a great holiday, and have a wonderful New Year! Hoping this is the year our girl comes home!
    HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dishbrat For This Useful Post:

Thank God finally new news for Britt, its all over our SC tv stations i just heard it on live 5 news with Team Adam coming to MB to add help (no search just new set of eyes) may soon the Drexel family will get answers,,,,
    :Banane37

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RoseC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dishbrat View Post
    New group to aid in Britt's case...they aren't going to do a search, but, it's new set of eyes to look over her case info! =)

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=564399

http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/01/07...stigators.html

Hope you all had a great holiday, and have a wonderful New Year! Hoping this is the year our girl comes home!

Thanks Dishbrat and welcome to the forum

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Just a few quick questions:

1) Does anyone have a copy of the full Dr. Phil video?

2) Is there a master players list on Britt's case that anyone could share?

3) Anything else important that anyone might have at their fingertips that might be lost in the threads would be great as I am trying to start from the beginning.

Thanks in Advance!

Born out of the Stacey Peterson case, the E.A.A. was created to insure that the victim’s words about her fears and previous violence will not disappear if she does.
    Please share with anyone you know suffering in a violent relationship
    http://www.susanmurphy-milano.com/p/...affidavit.html
    Never Forget ~ In Memory Of Susan-Murphy Milano ~ October 28th 2012

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walker007 For This Useful Post:

Thinking of you tonight Brittanee. Hang on we will find you.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strawberry Fields For This Useful Post:

Just checking in for the beginning of 2011. I don't post here but I do stop in and read those that do. Thank you BTW, for keeping her thread alive and updated.

Prayers for Brittanee.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Thinkin bout ya pretty girl!!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

MYRTLE BEACH — Myrtle Beach officials have called in a special team of investigators to review the case of a New York teenager who went missing nearly two years ago while on spring break in Myrtle Beach.

The Sun News of Myrtle Beach reports that members of Project Alert are expected to arrive in South Carolina on Monday to review the case of Brittanee Drexel.

Project Alert is made up of retired law enforcement professionals trained by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Drexel was 17 went she traveled to Myrtle Beach with friends and without her parents’ consent. She was last seen outside a Myrtle Beach hotel in April 2009.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2...ing-teen-case/

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mlatta For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast