Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Quote Originally Posted by LLLindsayy View Post
    I watch Nancy every night, so I'm very familiar with her. Maybe I'm just bothered by misreporting on Brittanee's story because I feel so close to it.
    Okay, just trying to help
    Just my opinion, of course.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

I was surprised by the NG obviously pointing to the ROC boys too. Thought that was over.

Also she asked if JG had been questioned/ruled out? I was surprised DD didn't defend him more

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Okay, just trying to help

you are helping! please don't feel bad! if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have even known Britt was on tonight at all.

sometimes I just think any WS member could have a better show on HLN

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

I do love however that NG ripped on the BWR lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Wait MB police have no POI's ok WTF is this women completely wrong or is MBPD back pedaling???

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rochestergirl View Post
    I was surprised by the NG obviously pointing to the ROC boys too. Thought that was over.

Also she asked if JG had been questioned/ruled out? I was surprised DD didn't defend him more
    Yes that was so weird by DD comments. Wonder what happen between them. So sad.
    God does not like ugly

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    Yes that was so weird by DD comments. Wonder what happen between them. So sad.

I don't know but he was on ID show with them, sometimes I wonder though if DD hears what NG is saying. Maybe bad phone connection; maybe she didn't understand what NG was implying. I thought it was obvious but I was watching it not on a phone call.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Interesting Monica and DD said they still want girl and guys who were in MB with britt questioned; they both said those kids were never properly quesitoned

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Still gathering my thoughts on that show. Will report back soon.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

Still gathering my thoughts on that show. Will report back soon.
    I'm gonna watch it again.

No peace in my house. LOL.
    God does not like ugly

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    I'm gonna watch it again.

No peace in my house. LOL.

Excited to hear your thoughts and opinions and everyone else's too!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

I haven't followed as closely as many of you, though I do read here often. But I was surprised no one asked on NG tonight why or if the pings were new information, not everyone knows, and why they would be searching the ping area two years later. I am hoping this area has been searched before but it was not really made clear.

Also I was under the impression that LE did a suspect or POI at some point, am I wrong? That never really came up, Jean C. did her best to make the 3-4 friends B visited for a few minutes the main POI's. She kind of pointed them out several times.

I'll have to go back and do some reading, the show did not clear up much for me.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

from my gathering on NG show, it was really mixed up with first new's of BD missing and of this pass weekend ,so it was very mixed up show, i felt sorry for DD ,she had just return home, i truly think NG needs recap that show last nite and strighten out alot of mis informed info,,its GREAT she did the show but alot of old mixed with new and now it have the world confused!!!

The pings of cell is very old news, and i was kinda shocked, at how question was did on the 3-4 POI ,but then maybe not,LE never said who they r,,i agree with lady on NG they been needed to make Roc group talk,,,ive often said ** couldnt it been possible that cell phone was tossed and it went south but BD went north? but everyone ingnored it almost been 2 yrs of time wasted if bd not even in that area, but i feel they wanted that cell phone, but i feel they may need stop and go in diff routes in searching,,MOO tho!!!
    Last edited by RoseC; 02-01-2011 at 08:40 AM.
    :Banane37

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RoseC For This Useful Post:

I haven't followed as closely as many of you, though I do read here often. But I was surprised no one asked on NG tonight why or if the pings were new information, not everyone knows, and why they would be searching the ping area two years later. I am hoping this area has been searched before but it was not really made clear.

Also I was under the impression that LE did a suspect or POI at some point, am I wrong? That never really came up, Jean C. did her best to make the 3-4 friends B visited for a few minutes the main POI's. She kind of pointed them out several times.

I'll have to go back and do some reading, the show did not clear up much for me.
    no the pings was not reason ,from get go news been reporting that bd cell pinged that area, and for 2 yrs thats why all searchs has been did in that area,you gota realize as NG said last nite the area cell ping in is 1000,s of areas of wild life woods etc rivers,swamps etc it take long time search that whole place,but it truy take a fool to go deep into those areas to do away with cell etc,,but then drug heads not scared r they? you have do alot of reading back,all that was told last nite is old news nothing new,,,

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RoseC For This Useful Post:

I know Rose already touched on this, so I'll see what I can do to answer some of your other questions.

Like Rose said, the pings are very old info...almost as old as Britt's disappearance itself. They were reported in the few days following.

I believe the pings ARE the main reason they're searching in the area they're in (and that's what initially led them there), however it has also been said that they've received numerous tips pointing to certain individuals (3-4 of them) who happen to live in the area that Brittanee's cell phone last gave signal.

Namely, a man who was accused in an attempted abduction in Myrtle Beach last July, but later found "not guilty," released, and then named as one of the PsOI in Brittanee's case.

After a short bit of research you can easily discover some not-so-nice information about relatives of the only named POI.

I've noticed there are many many people who are convinced that the ROC-crew knows some information about the case, and even though they seen an obvious place to look, IMO they don't know as much as a lot of people think they might. I've noticed a pattern in that the people who feel most strongly that the "friends" did something are also the ones who are the least educated about the case.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

I've noticed there are many many people who are convinced that the ROC-crew knows some information about the case, and even though they seen an obvious place to look, IMO they don't know as much as a lot of people think they might. I've noticed a pattern in that the people who feel most strongly that the "friends" did something are also the ones who are the least educated about the case.
    so are you saying that DD (mother) & Cue (MC) are not educated on BD case? <modsnip> last part of NG story ,and see that dd,cue says they needto re question ROC friends!!!! please stop ,think,,,,i feel DD and CUE know way more than any of US!!!!
    Last edited by Salem; 02-03-2011 at 01:10 AM. Reason: snipped telling others how to post

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RoseC For This Useful Post:

NG Transcript for BD

This is proof that DD wants those *Friends ** re question!!
    CAISON: No, that`s actually one of the things advocating for Dawn Drexel and her family that we`ve been bringing to the attention of the investigators lately. She`s got a great team working on her case, but Dawn has expressed concern for probably the past six months that she wants these children, teenagers, adults, what have you that were there. She wants them interviewed, and we`re pushing for that. She wants -- she feels like --

heres link to transcript!!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../31/ng.02.html

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RoseC For This Useful Post:

My point was that the show did not make clear that the pings were old info; I thought that they were, but no one really asked and answered. One would think that they just got this "new" info so planned this big search.

It's always good to get her photo out there, and especially for an hour, maybe something will shake loose. But I also agree that LE should be showing vehicles of anyone they are interested in learning more about their movements. People seems to remember cars and trucks more than they do people.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

I said IMO because it's my opinion.

I don't have anything left to say.

confirmed new info in Britts case, they aren't releasing details yet:

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=575071
    HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dishbrat For This Useful Post:

The article says something new came from the search, not a tip from the show...but does not say what. I thought the woman in charge of the search (MM?) said nothing had been found.

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Investigators with the Myrtle Beach Police Department have confirmed they received a new tip during a weekend search for missing New York Teen Brittanee Drexel.

Capt. David Knipes, spokesman for the Myrtle Beach Police Department said the tip was not any physical evidence found at the scene, rather someone who reached out to investigators.

full article: http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/139496...weekend-search
    HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dishbrat For This Useful Post:

I have to wonder if MBPD is putting this out to save face. They were a bit slammed on NG show last night. JMO.

Hard to say after last night the NG show confused the heck out of me. But the things that MC and DD said are what I am taking away from that show. Those things were there are no POI's on this case, LE has not questioned any of the kids enough (whether there guilty or not they might have info).

I am hoping that the "tip" le got is a real one and finally Brittanee will be found.

45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Exclamation

Hi everybody...

Been a while since I posted, but I'm always lurking around

First off -<modsnip>...

IIRC - Prior to this show, NO ONE has ever implied that the 3-4 POIs were anyone from the Rochester gang .. it was once alluded that these POIs were from the area where her cell phone pinged, which has been called "North Santee Area" , "Georgetown-Charleston county line" , "Just north of McClellanville" , "Southern Georgetown county" ... I don't have the media links handy, but I quoted them dozens of times, a couple threads back...

POLL
    1) Do you think Brittanee was abducted, whether voluntary or forceful, by (1) Someone she knew from the Rochester Gang -OR- (2) Someone native to the Georgetown-Charleston County area?

2) Do you think Brittanee WAS or WAS NOT with her cell phone as it travelled south?

(Very anxious to see the results from this, <modsnip) IMO)
    Last edited by Salem; 02-03-2011 at 01:00 AM. Reason: bashing CNN shows is not allowed - take it to the PL

47. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mlatta For This Useful Post:

I don't have anything left to say.
    I value your opinions very very much ! Don't go anywhere!

49. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mlatta For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast