Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Quote Originally Posted by regis View Post
    Hii Guys , been popping in to see the progress of this case a few times a week .. logged in today to Bump for Britt and to say what a marvelous job you guys are doing

last night i logged in to MyYearbook and after many months ... i might add i'm not active there at all , the layout is just too confusing for me lol .... i noticed a friends request from Catherine , i noticed in her pofile Georgetown , which immediately gave me the shivers and thought of Britt .... i noticed one of her contacts using Britt as her profile pic and wanted to share it http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession...lkPTI4MDA4NDI4 .... i havent seen anything new listed on your profile page since june last year tho .....

Wishing you guys an awesome weekend , praying for a closure to this unsolved case
    I feel like someone needs to report this person utilizing BD's picture on their own profile page but have no idea how to report it or who to report it to, even if they are not actively posting. It is sick and very disrespectful to BD's mom, family and friends (IMO).

Welcome to WS Regis!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strawberry Fields For This Useful Post:

Here we go on this tip again

The search area is a large one that has not been fully searched in the past, Caison said. Volunteers are back after the CUE center received a tip, she said.

"We've got 5.8 miles that we're focusing on, and that's just one way. We've got two sides of that," Caison said.

While the search so far has been long and expansive, one thing it is not is close to over, Caison said.

"We're not giving up. We're going to be here for the long haul. We'll be here until Brittanee Drexel is found one way or another. And we're going to continue to eliminate space," Caison said.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rochestergirl View Post
    Here we go on this tip again

The search area is a large one that has not been fully searched in the past, Caison said. Volunteers are back after the CUE center received a tip, she said.

"We've got 5.8 miles that we're focusing on, and that's just one way. We've got two sides of that," Caison said.

While the search so far has been long and expansive, one thing it is not is close to over, Caison said.

"We're not giving up. We're going to be here for the long haul. We'll be here until Brittanee Drexel is found one way or another. And we're going to continue to eliminate space," Caison said.
    This is awesome! Chills ran thoughout my being when I read this Rochestergirl! GB Monica Caison and CUE!

I am burning a really tall candle for Britt this weekend...with prayers of pleas to the heavens for answers 'to boot'.

I cannot stop thinking about Brittanee this weekend, what with the searches and all. I feel selfish about my emotions because I know that Britt's Mom, Dad, Sis, & Brother live each day with Brittanee in their hearts and heads and I do not know that pain.

However, Brittanee's vivacious spirit combined with the perseverance of the
    Drexel family and CUE, and also LEA's involved is inspirational.

I am hopeful!

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in a while, but read daily and am constantly thinking about Britt. Just praying we have some more tips and answers for the Drexels. Justice for Brittanee!!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to krista For This Useful Post:

God please let them find her if she is there. I know I'll be saying this prayer tonight.

No new clues in search for Brittanee Drexel
    At least 150 people searched three miles of wooded road in Charleston County on Saturday in the hopes of finding a clue to the whereabouts of Brittanee Drexel.

But no significant finds were made, said Monica Caison, with the CUE Center for Missing Persons in Wilmington, N.C., which organized the search.

The CUE Center has organized several searches since the teen was last seen leaving the Blue Water Hotel on Ocean Boulevard April 25, 2009.

Read more: http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/01/29...#ixzz1CUB8fSc7

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

heres a video from new thats with search

http://www2.scnow.com/news/2011/jan/...1825-vi-69476/
    :Banane37

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RoseC For This Useful Post:

150 continue search for missing teenager

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2...sing-teenager/

Sunday, January 30, 2011

MYRTLE BEACH At least 150 people searched three miles of wooded road in Georgetown County on Saturday in the hopes of finding a clue to the whereabouts of Brittanee Drexel.

The search will continue today with at least 30 more people, said Monica Caison, with the CUE Center for Missing Persons in Wilmington, N.C., which organized the search.

Local TV coverage of new search

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top...ttanee-drexel/

---------

Best Friends Animal Society

A better world through kindness to animals

[I]Please help BestFriends help us.

https://www.bestfriends.org/donate/index.cfm?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiki For This Useful Post:

Snipped from sunnews article

Caison said the CUE Center was asked by the Georgetown County Sheriff's Office to conduct a search of the area near Old Georgetown Road.She said the area they are searching is about five miles and she hopes the volunteers will be able to search the remaining two miles today.

Read more: http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/01/30...#ixzz1CXNXYhYp

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

Local Search for Brittanee Drexel continues- Investigation into missing Georgetown County man to be renewed
    Published Sunday, January 30, 2011 12:09 PM
    Email Story
    Printable Version
    Discuss

About 200 searchers spread out this weekend looking for missing teen Brittanee Drexel in the forests on the

remote edge of Georgetown and Charleston counties.

Meanwhile, Monica Caison, who heads up the CUE Center for Missing Persons, said the case of a missing Georgetown County man will soon be renewed.

Caison said she has just received the case of Garrett (Gary) Hughes, who vanished from an area near Fraser Street in 2003.

Hughes disappeared from the now-closed Manor House Independent Living Facility which was in Kensington.

<snip>

http://www.gtowntimes.com/local/Sear...-to-be-renewed
    Last edited by Texas Mist; 01-30-2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: please don't copy/paste entire article - thanks!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RoseC For This Useful Post:

Heading to myrtle beach myself soon. Prayers with Brit's family.
    No one vanishes into thin air. There are answers, we just need to find them.
    Wedding, Portrait and Senior Photography
    http://www.kandcphotographyonline.com

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to staticgirl50 For This Useful Post:

Havent' seen anything about the outcomes of today's search (Sunday) I hope this doesn't mean another dead end.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:

hoping to hear something was discovered today.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

from my understanding nothing was found

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=574091d,,,

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RoseC For This Useful Post:

Such a shame. We're nearing the 2 year mark and still no answers. I still think of Britt often. Well wishes to her family.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to January. For This Useful Post:

I think Brittanee is being spolighted on NG's missing persons special tonight after her regular show. She should get the whole hour.
    Just my opinion, of course.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I think Brittanee is being spolighted on NG's missing persons special tonight after her regular show. She should get the whole hour.
    That would be amazing! Where did you hear it at?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

"Nothing significant that's been located has anything or any direct tie with Brittanee Drexel," says CUE Center director and founder Monica Caison.
    http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=13935878

Nothing against anybody, but why oh whyyy must statements be worded so awkwardly?? My head hurts trying to decipher this statement!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LLLindsayy View Post
    That would be amazing! Where did you hear it at?
    On NG's show page, linked from CNN, she has Brittanne up, and she has been posting the person's picture each day when she is going to do the feature on him or her.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    On NG's show page, linked from CNN, she has Brittanne up, and she has been posting the person's picture each day when she is going to do the feature on him or her.

thank you! i'll definitely be tuning in!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

If you can, don't forget to watch Nancy Grace at 9 tonight because Brittanee is going to be spotlighted!

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

Whatever time Nancy Grace is normally on in your area, it will be on just following her regular show. That is 7pm for me, in MST, as she comes on at 6pm.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Can't believe they just hinted that LE's 3-4 POI's are the ROC boys when they've clearly said that they reside in SC. And one of them has been named!

Nancy's crew needs to do a little research before airing.

45. The Following User Says Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

If you are not used to NG, be advised she is not always about facts...
    it's great that she is doing these shows on the missing, but I've found so far that I knew more about the cases then she does, and also she had given out old or wrong information on other cases, many time.

47. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

I watch Nancy every night, so I'm very familiar with her. Maybe I'm just bothered by misreporting on Brittanee's story because I feel so close to it.

49. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast