This thread is so we can ask questions of the Kesse family and maybe we can brainstorm ideas to help find Jennifer.
If an answer prompts a discussion, please start a new thread. Keep this thread for Questions only and the Kesses can give the answers. That way it is easier for them to find the questions you ask.
Justice for Jennifer!!!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
In memory of Ron Pruitt
Drew Kesse and family,
I think of Jennifer often and hope you can find her and bring her home. Your family is an inspiration to others.
I have quite a few questions below if you can answer any/all. Thanks.
- What time did you leave to drive to Jenniferís on the Tuesday Jennifer went missing? What time did you arrive at her condo?
- What time did the condo managers go to Jenniferís condo? Was it before or after 12:00 noon?
- Do you know what Jenniferís cell phone pings show? Date/time/location of last ping(s)?
- Do you know what Jenniferís brotherís friendís cell phone pings show? Date/time/location of last ping(s)?
- Did you ever see a picture of, or in person, the workman M. Toot encountered in the Mosaic complexí fitness center less than 4 weeks before Jennifer disappeared, who frightened her? What did he look like? Did you speak to him?
- Do you know if that workman was given / took a polygraph?
- Did you personally speak to the landscapers that worked at the condo complex? How many were there that Tuesday morning and did they all continue to work there after Jennifer went missing? What time do they start work? Can you confirm they said they did not see Jennifer leave her apartment and get into her car that morning? Did they see her car at all?
- How many of the condos in Jenniferís building were occupied at the time? Did you personally speak to those residents? Did they see anything that Tuesday or the days before / after?
- Were any of the residents in Jenniferís building having work done at the time (e.g. painting, etc.)?
- What did you and your family observe that Tuesday after your arrival in the way of work being done at the complex?
- Was it identified where the construction workers typically took / dumped debris from the complex work sites? Do any of those sites have video or the ability to track anyone coming in to deposit debris?
- Were the Owner, Developer, and Property Management companies forthcoming with information about the workers they employed? Did they fully cooperate with LE?
- Do you know how closely LE scrutinized the records of the Owner, Developer, and Property Management Companies, who were responsible / accountable for the workers on the property? Do you know if they were found to have hired any illegal workers, either directly or through sub-contractors?
- Have you considered filing a civil suit against the Owner, Developer, and Property Management companies for deficiencies in the security practices, to get depositions and information to records?
- Do you know whether LE scrutinized Juan Hernandez-Monzalvo and Richard Morales-Marin in regard to a possible connection to Jenniferís case? Do you have any information you can share on any outcomes (e.g. no information, nothing conclusive, ruled out, etc.)?
I am interested in #13 of cloudajo's questions. I can't imagine the heartache you and your family have endured these past years so please know I pray for you and Jennifer often.
1. Do you know if LE interviewed the workers and the construction co. owner or personal records to rule out anyone here illegally?
2. If now, can FBI go back and get that information, like payroll, time sheets, SSN#'S? (perhaps they can speak to past employees to see if anyone knows something and haven't come forward, due to green card status)
3. Did LE have access to any videos prior to her disappearance around the complex? (maybe someone checking out the building or Jennifer)
Do you know when and where Jennifer got the tattoo?
Your Dream must be greater than your fear!
Also, I know many departments have assisted with this case but I posted in the past about a show I saw that the secret service was able to perform new techniques to enhance a video. Here is an excerpt from the episode. Have they tried this?
00:05:23 So spartanburg investigators contacted the secret service, which has lab with state-of-the-art equipment for video enhancement.
00:05:33 >> I know most people associate us with the protection of the president, but the secret service was originally created in 1865 as a law-enforcement agency.
00:05:41 >> Narrator: In fact, the secret service was working on technology th would get one of its first tryouts in this case.
00:05:50 >> It was just an amazing coincidence that a case of this high profile came into our office for us to work on it.
00:05:56 >> Narrator: The secret service discovered that the surveillance cameras in the parking lot were out of focus.
00:06:04 To correct that, they returned to the parking lot, set up a beam of light through a panel in the same spot as rhonda's car, then photographed it with the surveillance camera.
00:06:18 >> The single point source represents a single point of data on the image file.
00:06:23 So in a focused camera, this point source would be a round circle.
00:06:28 An out-of-focus camera would actually be a distorted image of that circle, and it's that image file that is used and imported into the software to attempt to refocus the image.
00:06:39 >> This camera was pretty out of focus.
00:06:41 It was pretty bad in terms of quality.
00:06:44 Being able to clean up, clarify some of the things in the video helped identify some of the actions that took place to put together the story of what happened.
00:06:56 >> Narrator: The improved images revealed that something different happened between rhonda and her assailant, something that investigators hadn't seen before.