GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am lurking, but I cannot bring myself to go "here". This is a sick pup. The amount of grooming and "seducing" that he has put in and the fact that he has taken this action frightens me to death for this child.

Please sleuths, give her your very best. She is so in need of it.

I went to walmart and looked for what the item in the cart is and took a photo of what I think that is and also what he could be holding behind his back. These photos are from my trip to a walmart in Virginia.
Attached Images
walmart3.jpg (138.2 KB, 0 views)
walmart2.jpg (59.4 KB, 0 views)
walmart1.jpg (35.4 KB, 0 views)

bringing forward soulmagent's trip to walmart!

GREAT JOB SOUL!!! That blue thing in the cart is a tent imhoo... and I also believe he is purposefully holding something behind his back...

eta: I see the photo links aren't working so here is a link to Soul's initial post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - VA VA - AMBER Alert! - Brittany Mae Smith, 12, Salem, 2 Dec 2010

a tent and maybe an axe for cutting wood..........
maybe he told her they would go camping........
live off the land so romantic.......Romeo/Juliet

now I would look SOUTH........where is it warm enough tonight to camp???
NOT PA.......22 degrees and falling here!

I am lurking, but I cannot bring myself to go "here". This is a sick pup. The amount of grooming and "seducing" that he has put in and the fact that he has taken this action frightens me to death for this child.

Please sleuths, give her your very best. She is so in need of it.

Welcome to Websleuths! I could not help but notice your location and was wondering how much publicity this particular case has been receiving in your area. Have you seen the Ambert Alert on road signs, TV, and/or text messaging? Just wondering and praying actually that this case is getting a lot of national attention. TIA.

Did last thread say X wife in ALA??
He knows ALA area then.........warm tonight???

This may have been stated already, but I haven't been following this case TOO closely...

What car are they thought to be driving? Or, are they on foot (thus, the camping idea)?

passion, according to ex father in law (in link last thread) he also has some family there....

What is the date on walmart video???
Is it on the DEC 2???
Tonight would have 5 days to travel, now someone would have to see the
silver car unless they stole one.
Had to stop for gas.
Have they changed their appearances???

Just came home from shopping at Wal-Mart. I noticed large blue insulated bags for sale hanging on the check out aisle....probably 24 x 24" and I think
they had the name Walmart on the side....used to take frozen/cold items home if you live a distance from the store.

Do we know if he has been known to have guns?

any criminal record?
mugshots?

My friend in Alabama says its cold there at night now.

Did last thread say X wife in ALA??
He knows ALA area then.........warm tonight???

Yes, second wife in nothern AL. I mentioned earlier I thought they would head for FL....seems all perps of all kinds do...but I heard on the weather this morning that FL is having a cold snap....spraying fields and worried about the strawberries and fruit crops. Surprise!

Mister Nursebeeme is in Atlanta right now and tells me it is butt cold... fwiw

My thoughts on the camping...

since the credit card has not been used again i would think that he took money and food from the house and stopped at wally world to get a tent, ax, etc.. I would bet they are somewhere camping within 50 miles of there... jmhoo. I don't think they would be road tripping it far/risking stopping for gas much.

do we know if any searches have been done in this case??

a tent and maybe an axe for cutting wood..........
maybe he told her they would go camping........
live off the land so romantic.......Romeo/Juliet

now I would look SOUTH........where is it warm enough tonight to camp???
NOT PA.......22 degrees and falling here!

Was he an experienced camper?? There are freeze watches down thru Florida! If they had plans to camp, then they are in trouble and have probably put Plan B into action by now. Need to put out the word to truck drivers to be looking for these two. I am just not seeing the media attention I would have expected from this case.

I wonder if they took back roads? Many of those in the mountains. With almost 3 days lead time they could be on the west coast by now. :banghead:

Tina's Facebook wall is full of comments from devastated friends, but it's her final posts that have Ennemoser wondering if Tina knew something was going to happen to her.

On December 2 at 9:30 p.m., Tina wrote "If I should die before I wake, God Bless my friends. May I be remembered for my good heart and hopeless romantic ways."

Tina's last status update was on December 3 about 1:30 p.m. She wrote, "God, please protect us from the evils of this world."

http://www.wset.com/Global/story.asp?S=13633373

Do we know anything about his 2 X's..........like age he met them?
age he married them? any elopements?
How he met them?
What in laws say about him?
Why the 2 divorces ?
Does he have a pattern? fantasies?
How does he get money?
Are his parents alive?

Was he an experienced camper?? There are freeze watches down thru Florida! If they had plans to camp, then they are in trouble and have probably put Plan B into action by now. Need to put out the word to truck drivers to be looking for these two. I am just not seeing the media attention I would have expected from this case.

There are so many of them going on I don't know if there is enough press coverage to get all of them front and center. Jean Marie is gone for almost a month now with her 44 year old uncle (who has a sex offense history!). Brittany here. The three boys that dad claims he gave to a friend on thanksgiving weekend. The two kids in Alabama that no one has seen for months and dad says he was high when he buried them. And lets not forget the 2 year old raped in a Dollar Store aisle with her mother and grandmother one aisle over.

Honestly if I didn't read here I have only heard of two of these cases in mainstream media, and they were both one headline on my phone updates. No one I know that doesn't follow crime stories has ever heard of Zahra.

It is so common.
Just another day and another dead toddler, another sex offender that has disappeared into the world with a young girl and no one notices them anywhere. It is disheartening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb