Identified! GA - Macon, skeletal remains in woods, Dec'10 - Hilda Collins

My first thought was of Haleigh Cummings.Does someone have a map of this area?

Haleigh was of small stature for her age due to her medical problems. I'd think LE would be able to distinguish a skull between that of a very young child versus being unsure if the skull belonged to a small adult. I think we can safely rule out the possibility this may be Haleigh if LE and ME believes the possibility the skull belongs to a small adult.

jmo

Oh my, who is missing (child/tiny woman?) in 100 mile radius???
anyone great at mapping?..........not me, but I am looking at google.
Don't know how to bring over.

Thanks Ms Suzanne. I saw that one too and Theresa Melissa Dean is of an age and size that fits into the little info we know on these remains.

good job!
Thank you.I'm thinking the remains are more recent for some reason though.(with in the year?)I'll keep looking and listening for more information.

Ok,I found this.There is a video at the link.I do not know what they are saying.My speakers broke and I can't hear it.

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/mostpopular/story.aspx?storyid=103571&provider=top

Here's the transcript of the video.

Police Capt. James Barbee:
We’re going to get Public Works to clear out and see if we can find any more remains, and then we’ll start looking at our missing persons files.

Woman from Neighborhood:
“It’s kinda scary and shocking, you know – to have - being this close to it. - you know.”

(No audio for the remainder of clip)

OT but my speakers don't work either. Haven't in ages.

I think we'll just need to await more news. Hopefully there will be some since this UID may be among the younger age range - a minor. Nothing drives me more batty than an article about remains found and no follow up info.

genthumb.ashx

It can be seen at this link on the left below the video where there is a slideshow. Here are the other photos that are there...

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads