1471 users online (331 members and 1140 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Angry Sex Offender Pardoned By Governor Back In Prison

This is a horrible case of so many thing going wrong. Injustice and people dropping the ball. When isn't it? Oh and not to forget the perp in the whole deal.

Jeremy Giefer so far from what I read was imprisoned for horrendous sexual assaults against his own daughter that lasted for 7 years. At some point he was pardoned by a Governor Tim Pawlenty. He's back in prison for violating probation.

So far from what I am reading his wife opened a Daycare and people want DHS to step up and explain what the he*l they missed here.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2...er_back_in.php

Bail reset at $1 million. In 2008 Giefer was convicted for having sex with his underage girlfriend in 2003. He was 19 and she was 14. At some point he got pardoned to which the Governor was really angry and wants to file perjury charges against this guy for being untruthful. Ummmmmm yeah then.

Charges came about that Giefer was then sexually assaulting his own DD. He was out on bail pending. He was told not to go near the victim and well of course he did. Poor kid is 17 years old. How in our good Lord's name is this going to work out for this poor kid?

Meanwhile to throw more into the game the wife/victim had a child care center going on with an RSO in her home!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.startribune.com/politics/...c:a_ncyD_MDCiU
    Last edited by Filly; 12-08-2010 at 09:19 AM.

I read this case.
    His wife was an early victim but he married her and had a child.
    Years later he went back to court with wife in tow.
    Said he was a registered sex offender and he wanted to be pardoned because he was an upstanding member of society, still married to his "victim", she was there to say he was a great husband and father, his employer said he was a great guy. Made his case that the stigma not only punished him, but was holding his wife, the so called victim of the case, from fulfilling her goals. That goal of course being to run a daycare in their home.

Of course neither of them mentioned that he was raping their daughter, and that she was running daycare in the house next door to get around his sex offender status in the first place.

Nice Family - in the article linked to ^^^ they say he was arrested 2 hours after grounding his "daughter" and she was lying to get even with him!! This is the victims family!

Truth was she had reported him to a mandated reporter and the investigation was done before he was arrested! He was out on bond but has since been rearrested - we can probably all thank the lies for that, right?

He contacted his victim from jail! "She was being pressured to recant" - yah think?

And the governor is shocked that this creep-o lied!! Maybe he would like to purchase some ocean front property in AZ?

Read my lips - I will never pardon a SA -

Oh, he's using the Clinton defense - define sex!! He admits to "wrestling on the bed" when he "kissed her neck", "touched her breasts and vaginal area" - which maybe viewed as ''inappropriate contact"!

Steven Patrick Boyle of Austin was accused of participating in a prank with several other men, including the 18-year-old victimís boyfriend. Heís been suspended and charged with misconduct of a public official, a gross misdemeanor.
    No argument there - GROSS indeed!
    Last edited by LCoastMom; 12-08-2010 at 07:45 PM.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

This is beyond troubling isn't it? My heart sank for this poor kid.

Plus who knows what the heck happened when he was at that house where the daycare was. I looked it up. The original victim/wife/enabler named the daycare after herself!

Oh yeah the Gov he's all kinds of freaked out now, right?

And exactly when was the last time that a RSO was successfully convicted of perjury? Give me a break.

My heart goes out to that poor young lady. She's probably so confused. And God only knows what went on at the day care. Talk about enabling. Just set it out on a silver platter.

Governor Kulongoski of Oregon has made his mistakes but he was a WISE man to deny a pardon to a certain young man I personally know, IMO.

Nice to see that the wife got a letter of appreciation from the state for her day care center. Is this the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing or what? By my math, it sounds like this guy likes his victims female and young. Sounds like he started raping his baby girl when she was about the age his wife was when he raped and impregnated her. History could have easily repeated itself. Thank God she's safe now. I hope she has supportive relatives as DHS is not much help to older teens, IME.

FWIW, daughters always go and report Dad when they get grounded. Right......

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    This is beyond troubling isn't it? My heart sank for this poor kid.

Plus who knows what the heck happened when he was at that house where the daycare was. I looked it up. The original victim/wife/enabler named the daycare after herself!

Oh yeah the Gov he's all kinds of freaked out now, right?
    I hope there's a lesson here for allll governors -- do your homework before the pardons.

I'm willing to bet there were more deserving people who could have been pardoned.

Pawlenty is pretty ignorant to have done this...I wonder how informed he really is on sexual abuse because it seems he's blind to what it is & how horrible the crime.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

From some of the commentaries I'm reading, this looks like it is going to turn into a really big deal. Good.

Poor child

Well this is turning into a really big deal. The only iota of hope in this is that the victim is getting help. They have listed the actual name of the facility that is helping her. Not sure why?

This guy is a piece of work.

The Judge is going to listen to tapes of a jail house call between husband and wife because he violated the "stay away order" from jail. He's overheard telling the wife/mom/former victim to tell their DD he said he loved her.

Meanwhile he's got a towing business to run people.

At some point the girls foster parents had to call him from a cell to tell him to leave the child alone. On December 2nd he came close to contacting the girl and said he didn't know she was in a car close by. So he wan't locked up then. I'm getting dates confused because shouldn't he stay locked the heck up?

Oh and the Defense wants access to the now teen as they have word she said none of this ever happened? WTH? She was prompted? These people have done verything wrong IMO by this young lady and now it's turned around?

Pahlease make it stop!

http://mankatofreepress.com/local/x4...-contact-order

Angry Is this real?

This newspaper has dug into Jeremy Giefer's records. They came up with a time line and you so can not make this stuff up.

This goes from him and his wife/victim moving into her parents home when she was still 14 all the way up to him and a buch of drunken men getting to make a cop threaten a woman with arrest if she didn't show her breasts. Bad enough? That happened at Pumpkinland people. Pumpkinland!

What the heck is going on here? It goes from people allowing that Daycare to open all the way to him smacking the cr*p out of his son to him having an affair and having a child out of wedlock. Am I losing it? Am I missing something or is this town needing to be on reality TV?

Speaking of TV the Geifer's appeared on the Sally Jesse Raphael show back in the day when the mrs./victim was only 18 years old. There's TV footage of this mess? "I'm Too Young To Be A Grandmother" Was it the wife's parents on there or his? I'd say his since hers filed a complaint against him after allowing him to live in their home with their 14 year old.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2...r_timeline.php

Meanwhile in all this is a young girl that has to sort through this mess, and a sibling who no doubt has suffered. Let's pray the other child has no dang knowledge of it.