1286 users online (289 members and 997 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Is This Case 'COLD'

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • This Case is COLD and will never be solved

102 44.16%
  • LE is waiting until January to make a charge

11 4.76%
  • The Grand Jury is secretly meeting

7 3.03%
  • No one will ever be charged unless there is a confession

120 51.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Might be wishful thinking on my part but it could be some of the results on anything they may have sent away to be tested were not concluded yet OR they (LE) was trying to buy themselves some time before MC's next court date in January to get whatever they could put together for a possible charge at that time. I don't know. I think they know they were bamboozled from that very first night. They took that bait, hook, line and sinker and now there's no way to recover from it. My only consolation after that thought is this.......RC and MC aren't mature enough to keep what they know under their hat for the rest of their lives. It will slip out someway, someday from either one of them or their cohorts. They've done too many unintelligent things over the past almost two years. I don't see the trend changing much in the not too distant future but, that's JMO.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

IIRC. Misty has charges coming up in Jan.. If she does not cut some sort of deal before then, I would say this case is cold...
    I wish they would give Teresa Neves and G-ma lie detector test about their whereabouts and etc. from that day and night that Haleigh went missing...
    .. Please help Kyron come home!!

Quote Originally Posted by froginTtown View Post
    IIRC. Misty has charges coming up in Jan.. If she does not cut some sort of deal before then, I would say this case is cold...
    I wish they would give Teresa Neves and G-ma lie detector test about their whereabouts and etc. from that day and night that Haleigh went missing...
    OMG, so do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Kimster; 12-11-2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: repaired quote

This case will never be cold for me until Haleigh is home. I would like to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season.

This is why we are here.

<snip no photo>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpAV6ZU3Wro
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 06:04 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Merry Christmas Concerned Papa. Nice video's. Thx. Hope your grandchildren have a merry one. To all of you, May your holiday be merry. Mines already starting, help! lol xoxoxoxox

Haleigh case is cold, sadly. I do not believe it will never be solved; in fact, I think it already has been solved, but there is no evidence strong enough to convict anyone. So, no charges. Cold cases do sometimes get justice at some point and I have to hold on to at least a glimmer of hope of that happening for Haleigh. But I do not see active pursuit of answers anymore...if anything further happens it will be by way of a miracle, IMO.

Everyone, have a wonderful holiday season. Light a candle for little Haleigh.

And...if anyone is interested in snow, I am in the Upper Midwest and I have plenty to spare.

I answered cold and never solved although I do not think LE will ever classify it was cold.

I feel that LE had a "theory" based on gut feelings from the beginning. I feel LE will not consider any information and/or evidence that goes against their "theory." I think LE could solve. I just do not think they are willing to give up their "theory" to solve it.
    This is my perspective and understanding of the situation based on the current information that I know......the final answer to the equation is the only question we are all asking ...the unknown pieces to the puzzle!!!

I don't think this is cold at all. As a matter of fact its like a hot potatoe, whose lap is the blame going to land in. Prison is a very lonely place with lots of time to think. Put yourself in their shoes, knowing something that could set you free, sooner or later your going to let the truth leak out of your mouth. Or maybe none of them are guilty, who knows, but in the positions this group is in something is bound to surface.

Beautiful video Papa-Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I voted "Cold" and not solved because I do not see any of the inmates talking. There is no incentive for any of them.

Even with a confession, LE could do nothing. They need proof of Haleigh's demise...not happening.
    Now I'm having a hard time thinking this at this time. Calling it cold just yet. I almost called it cold a while ago. But the coincidences happening now stand out somewhat, and it's my biggest hope.

1. Hank Sr. gets out of jail with no bail paid? ROR, he must have shaped up in jail to get that and told some truth, hopefully.

2. Lisa goes in jail after she was out and talked to many people, she got nothing compared to the max she could get but I don't know the legalities, but that's a deal if it were myself in her predictament. 6 months minus time served (48 days I think) compared to 10 years, Lisa and NN have been around each other quite a lot or in situations with Misty.

3. A family member's long time friend, has made the court dockets in Lake Co. Fl, Sealed afficavit, sealed warrant it appears, turned himself in though I hear....could be snitching on other contractors or illegals? Hope it's about what he knows about Haleigh. Maybe TN's where abouts that night/day??

4. Nay Nay is jailed again. NN who Misty spent time with the weekend before Haleigh went missing, plus other rumors

5. WBG has until the 17th to do a last chance plea. WBG also was with Misty the weekend before Haleigh went missing

6. A small chance Misty or Tommy will talk...Misty has a lot on her plate for sure with 7 drug charges. They both have appeals filed which is not abnormal, I think it read they have 30 days to do so after sentencing.

I'm on edge about it all. Oh and another drug dealing family member has some background to check out further also.

If all that fails, may the guilty rot. But there's stuff happening to watch. Guess it's hard to hear people feel it's a cold case. Hope Misty talks and truth comes out for her and who or what happended. What she did, he did, or whoever.
    Last edited by Dr. Know?; 12-12-2010 at 05:09 AM.

What's up with all the sealed documents, doc? Jeff h paid off his bonds,...$11,000 Whoah!...I guess livng on rita lane can be profitable...lol.

Thanks for your post. It was uplifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Now I'm having a hard time thinking this at this time. Calling it cold just yet. I almost called it cold a while ago. But the coincidences happening now stand out somewhat, and it's my biggest hope.

1. Hank Sr. gets out of jail with no bail paid? ROR, he must have shaped up in jail to get that and told some truth, hopefully.

2. Lisa goes in jail after she was out and talked to many people, she got nothing compared to the max she could get but I don't know the legalities, but that's a deal if it were myself in her predictament. 6 months minus time served (48 days I think) compared to 10 years, Lisa and NN have been around each other quite a lot or in situations with Misty.

3. A family member's long time friend, has made the court dockets in Lake Co. Fl, Sealed afficavit, sealed warrant it appears, turned himself in though I hear....could be snitching on other contractors or illegals? Hope it's about what he knows about Haleigh. Maybe TN's where abouts that night/day??

4. Nay Nay is jailed again. NN who Misty spent time with the weekend before Haleigh went missing, plus other rumors

5. WBG has until the 17th to do a last chance plea. WBG also was with Misty the weekend before Haleigh went missing

6. A small chance Misty or Tommy will talk...Misty has a lot on her plate for sure with 7 drug charges. They both have appeals filed which is not abnormal, I think it read they have 30 days to do so after sentencing.

I'm on edge about it all. Oh and another drug dealing family member has some background to check out further also.

If all that fails, may the guilty rot. But there's stuff happening to watch. Guess it's hard to hear people feel it's a cold case. Hope Misty talks and truth comes out for her and who or what happended. What she did, he did, or whoever.
    Thanks for your hopeful, positive post!

Cases can go cold for reasons beyond LE's control. If there is no evidence or if evidence is weak, things may not move forward for a long time, if ever. But we all have heard of cases solved years later. Usually that is due to forensic science that was not available at the time of the crime, but sometimes it is due to someone, somewhere, who knows something deciding to talk.

It would be difficult to deny that LE put a lot of effort into trying to find Haleigh. They put in a lot of man hours, and the cost for those water searches had to be staggering. It was obvious they wanted Haleigh found, but sometimes the victim is never found and that's just the way it goes...no body does not necessarily seal the deal on the crime never being solved. Sometimes LE gets a break, possibly by way of a new employee who is bound and determined to find justice for victims, or by a person with knowledge or information who eventually grows a conscience.

There just is no way to know how things may play out over time. This case is cold, yes...but that does not mean it will stay that way forever. I will never stop seeking information about this case. And with media no longer interested in exploiting this case for ratings, etc., if new information does come forth, maybe it will have credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    I didn't vote. I may be eternally optimistic but there are things still happening in this case. Or possible things still happening. Hank Sr. got a get out of jail card free with his no bond, a ROR. Lisa I heard received under a year today but will wait for the docket update & her orginal charges were 10 years and one year. Nice reduction there for her. WBG has a plea date of 12/17, Nay Nay has been picked up and I'm still waiting to see what happens there. Misty, if she has any sense, hopefully fesses up before her court date in Jan. 2011. It could benefit her possibly. Really can't tell with Misty as her dockets haven't been updated since 11/1/10. Other players related to the family have dockets with sealed information on them. So, no it's not cold. Just ever so more silent is all. JMO
    I like that you are optimistic about this case. I didn't vote yet because you are correct, many things are still happening. How long is Nay Nay in for?

Jacy, they just reopened two older cases that Nay Nay violated her probation on. She goes to court 12/22/10 and we might know more then.

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for HaLeigh to be found and brought home to be laid to rest in respect, love and, dignity and -- for the Perp(s) to be formally charged and convicted.

If you can possibly grant this wish I will forego all other gifts and presents in Holiday 2010 because this would be the most precious and priceless gift you could grant to both myself and the members of WS.

Where is HaLeigh? Please bring her home.

Cyberborg, WS Member.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast