Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
Please use this thread to offer theories on what happened to Jennifer.

The most valuable theories are those that make some effort to incorporate the available information (e.g. events fit to the timeline, or, explain how a theory can deviate from the timeline due for some reason).

TIA!

http://patioconversationfurniture.com/?p=562

posted: December 18, 2010

In a recent interview with FoxNews.com, Drew Kesse, Jennifer’s father, said he believes more than one person is responsible for his daughter’s disappearance. His theory is that Jenn was abducted while leaving her residence early on Jan. 24, and that she never made it to her car.

No forensic evidence was obtained from her vehicle – only one “latent print,” which her father called “too minuscule” to be useful.
The last known police search for Kesse — who is 5-foot-8 with blond hair — was conducted in February, when investigators scoured an overgrown field, yielding no clues in the case.

I still come back to the laborers. She felt uncomfortable around them and there are reports on a rental leasing site that some of them "entered apts" for robberies and such.
I think they abducted her.

Here is what I don't understand, I drove the route the "POI" took from dropping the vehicle off all the way back to the Mosiac. It is a really rough area even at noon. I feel the abductors or abductor was a novice. There is a bus stop and a well populated area right past where he was walking. I think also he was a worker of some sort. The walk back takes him past another apartment complex, a Publix supermarket, a stop light, then the Mosaic.. Alot of people could have (should) have seen him on this busy road..

I still come back to the laborers. She felt uncomfortable around them and there are reports on a rental leasing site that some of them "entered apts" for robberies and such.
I think they abducted her.

I agree. Almost 100%.....and the walk back after dropping the car - to the condo....have all the workers/manger/owner been interviewed?? ONE of the workers HAD to have seen something........

I agree. Almost 100%.....and the walk back after dropping the car - to the condo....have all the workers/manger/owner been interviewed?? ONE of the workers HAD to have seen something........

I wanna say that LE has said on a number of occasions that finding the names of the workers at the Mosiac was a very difficult task as well as being able to search the Condo's that they stayed in that were vacant..

http://www.jenniferkesse.com/48hours.htm

I wanna say the reporter asks the investigator in the second video. I agree that would have been the Case breaker if they were to round them (the Mosiac workers) up and question them.. now they are long gone!

I was just thinking of Jennifer the other night. I think to she was heading into her car, and then abductor used her vehicle, then came back and dropped the car off in that area because he either lives there or worked there. Depending on what time, either night or day... If it was at night, I really can't remember if she was heading to mail out the phone at night, or in the morning when she was heading to work. Why else would this guy return the vehicle near her home.

I was just thinking of Jennifer the other night. I think to she was heading into her car, and then abductor used her vehicle, then came back and dropped the car off in that area because he either lives there or worked there. Depending on what time, either night or day... If it was at night, I really can't remember if she was heading to mail out the phone at night, or in the morning when she was heading to work. Why else would this guy return the vehicle near her home.

Im thinking he didnt want to be seen driving around town. I think he wasnt a pro just walking around like he did.. It is so sad nothing is coming out of this case.. this city of Orlando misses her! I pray 2011 is the year something breaks in this case!

That is so true..... I really wish, hope and pray that answers and results are coming up rather sooner than later..... Jennifers family and friends deserve to have her back and to have answers....

Ever since my trip to Orlando in March 2006 I am not able to get Jennifer out of my heart..... it was the time I was still living in Switzerland and just came to Orlando, my spiritual second home, to enjoy, when I stumbled over Jennifers poster and case...... It touched me in a way I can't explain... but she is ever since very special and dear to me......

might the Lord be gracious and reveal answers and bring this beautiful woman back......

God bless everyone for the big support..... and keep up the wonderful work....

Im thinking he didnt want to be seen driving around town. I think he wasnt a pro just walking around like he did.. It is so sad nothing is coming out of this case.. this city of Orlando misses her! I pray 2011 is the year something breaks in this case!

It appears unlikely since according to the Jen Kesse thread LE has basically given up and even Drew is sick of them.

Like you guys have said Jen must've been abducted <<mod snip>>.

But I agree that LE totally botched this and should've interviewed all the workers around the Condo when this happened! The killer is probably in Mexico by now or another U.S. city.

Part of the problem is the POI walk / video . when you see that POI you right away think ok look at this guy he should be easy to pin point he is just an odd looking character to me but thats the problem he wasn't that day or month in the mosiac he was one of the paper trails , cash working illegals to be there at that time he was prolly 1 of 50 there at the time all those condos should of been searched .I don't think she even left the mosiac that day but was simply taken in to another condo for an hour or too then when it was less obvious maybe a lunch time where they all take off when u work construction they slipped out ..

Did they ever rule out the same person who is a suspect in the Tracy Ocasio disappearance? I don't kow why, but it seems to be he has a resemblance to the POI in the Jennifer Kesse case.

Not to my knoledge they havn't really ruled him all that far in either though , then out of this case at least . I do recall drew kesse all but saying it wasn't all that promising of a lead in jenns case at first it looked good but the more they got to learn about him they gave up that notion .I am pretty sure everyone is pretty close or even in agreement who has done this and by who i do mean the illegal workers there on the complex I really think the theory now is more just what did they do with her body . I do not think there is even a remote chance of a prosecution in jenns case I think its just about finding her and bringing her home now to be layed to rest . And god willing he or they will at the very least leave a annonamout tip as to where to find her remains ..

Ya I agree With CanManEH.. LoL .......................................................

I agree with you, CanManEh, unless the perp is already in jail for another case when her remains are found and something links the two.
Frankly, I do not think Jenn is the only woman who encountered this/these monster(s).

Ya i agree with that . and with them leaving no paper trail all paid under the table taking jobs where ever they can get them its gonna be pretty darn hard to pinn point the exzact individuals in this ..

This case bothers me, I think it's because I feel so much for her parents, they deserve answers, and it seems unfair that they haven't gotten any. For some reason I feel that the person of interest in Tracy Ocasio looks (to me) like the person walking by Jennifer's apartment, I've always had that feeling, I don't know why. I'm hoping that the Kesse's get the answers they deserve.

This case bothers me, I think it's because I feel so much for her parents, they deserve answers, and it seems unfair that they haven't gotten any. For some reason I feel that the person of interest in Tracy Ocasio looks (to me) like the person walking by Jennifer's apartment, I've always had that feeling, I don't know why. I'm hoping that the Kesse's get the answers they deserve.

Yes!! I agree! I'm pretty sure that she frequented the Tap Room as well, which is the last place that Tracy Ocasio was seen alive, leaving with James Hataway. I've been watching this week's lake search with great interest. I just have a feeling that all three of these cases are connected: Jen's, Tracy's, and Chris's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail