Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Sounds like the workers were probably undocumented day workers...the complex claimed they could not provide a list of who would have been working or staying in the unit near Jennifer's.

Still, I can't imagine how someone could force their way into her car, for instance, in the morning hours when people must have been around going to work. Was her car parked in an area that was not open to public view, i.e. was it in a covered area? Could someone have followed her right to her car, if so, and forced her to drive someplace?

Do we know what time the car was later parked in the other complex?

This is one of the saddest cases I am aware of; her parents did above and beyond almost anything I've seen and yet nothing helpful ever came in. Her father said they received so many useless, almost cruel "tips"; what is wrong with people?
    Her parking spot was not in a covered area, but a lot of the condos weren't yet occupied (and Jennifer's neighbor was not in town).

Her car was parked at the HOTG complex at Noon.

Attached are some pics of Mosaic (incl her parking spot) and HOTG.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cloudajo For This Useful Post:

Poi

The photo of the POI looks to indicate that the clothing being worn is tyvek-painter's clothing. The painting crew in the complex had to be hired by the owner(s),or renters. Tol my knowledge, in 2005 painting contractors did not have to be licensed by the Florida Dept. of Business and Professional Regulation. They did however, had to have an occupational license for Orange County or the city of Orlando. If they had just converted to condominiums, there must have been a General Contractor who is state licensed involved; and the painters subbed out by that company. Either way, there has to be some record of who that paint crew was. The photo seems to indicate that the POI had larger feet, and a long stride-most likely male.
    The construction industry came to a screeching halt in 2005, so this person had to be good in his trade to be working.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timcdh For This Useful Post:

Crazy but...

I just saw this story for the first time on E!

When I saw the perp vid I thought A: woman and B: was this girl or her BF in ANY way connected to Casey Anthony?
    Urban Mom in a Suburban Jungle

Quote Originally Posted by annboleyn2011 View Post
    Also, I have to ask, why would Jennifer buy a condo in a bad neighborhood? Please tell me if I am wrong about the neighborhood. I often wonder if she would have lived somewhere else if she would be alive today. I know it is hindsight.
    If the scumbag who abducted her, hadn't, she would be alive today. It isn't her fault that this happened.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anyc For This Useful Post:

Shin Masamura is offline Him who is without syntax cast out the first pronoun.
    It's been a while since I've posted, but just sending my prayers out to the Kesse family and I hope you guys do too. I had the brief time of talking with him via Facebook and he's a real stand up guy. Jen, your case got me onto Websleuths.com and the cause. Hopefully we can get these resources out the the public to increase eyeballs not only for this case, but the hundreds of thousands that are unsolved..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shin Masamura For This Useful Post:

Just a few thoughts:

There appears to be an approximate window of just over five hours from when Jennifer was abducted until her vehicle was dropped off by the unknown person. According to reports, she would have left her condo between 7:30 A.M. to 7:45 A.M. to go to work. Per the time on the security camera at the location where the car was left, the time is 1:00 P.M. As it is just over one mile from her condo to where the car wound up, you wonder where the vehicle was during that time frame. Was it in that immediate area or driven to another location? If it was a considerable distance, it would have had to have been somewhere with-in a 2 1/2 hour drive. However, since it was parked so close to where she lived, you wonder if the person who left it did that so he/she would have only a short walk to where they might have been living or working. One theory I heard was the person probably did not have the use of a vehicle of their own and that's why Jennifer's was taken.

It was reported that investigation of Jennifer's car after it was impounded resulted in one fingerprint being lifted that did not match anyone who normally would have used that vehilce. Attempts to match that print with those on file in the related computer system was negative. Maybe the person with that print had no previous contact(s) with law enforcement or, if so, that agency had not entered it in the system perhaps because the arrest was for a less-serious matter. In looking at photos of the car after authorities impounded it, there seems to be quite a bit of white material on the inside door area. Could that be an indication of the unknown person's profession such as painter, plaster? or the like?

It was reported that Jennifer's purse and brief case were never found. Could these have been left wherever she wound up or discarded elsewhere? It should be noted that the individual shown in the security video is not carrying any such articles.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cincinnati Kid For This Useful Post:

Shin Masamura is offline Him who is without syntax cast out the first pronoun.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O9roF3Gmuk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O9roF3Gmuk[/ame]

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shin Masamura For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati Kid View Post
    Just a few thoughts:

There appears to be an approximate window of just over five hours from when Jennifer was abducted until her vehicle was dropped off by the unknown person. According to reports, she would have left her condo between 7:30 A.M. to 7:45 A.M. to go to work. Per the time on the security camera at the location where the car was left, the time is 1:00 P.M. As it is just over one mile from her condo to where the car wound up, you wonder where the vehicle was during that time frame. Was it in that immediate area or driven to another location? If it was a considerable distance, it would have had to have been somewhere with-in a 2 1/2 hour drive. However, since it was parked so close to where she lived, you wonder if the person who left it did that so he/she would have only a short walk to where they might have been living or working. One theory I heard was the person probably did not have the use of a vehicle of their own and that's why Jennifer's was taken.

It was reported that investigation of Jennifer's car after it was impounded resulted in one fingerprint being lifted that did not match anyone who normally would have used that vehilce. Attempts to match that print with those on file in the related computer system was negative. Maybe the person with that print had no previous contact(s) with law enforcement or, if so, that agency had not entered it in the system perhaps because the arrest was for a less-serious matter. In looking at photos of the car after authorities impounded it, there seems to be quite a bit of white material on the inside door area. Could that be an indication of the unknown person's profession such as painter, plaster? or the like?

It was reported that Jennifer's purse and brief case were never found. Could these have been left wherever she wound up or discarded elsewhere? It should be noted that the individual shown in the security video is not carrying any such articles.
    Excellent points and observations. Bring the car back has really bothered me too. Why do that? You risk being seen or pulled over, anything can go wrong. So the only reason to bring it back is because you have no way of getting rid of it, or to leave it behind where you abducted her would be a huge red flag for LE as to who took her: like the car would be too close where you live. Most woman are forced into a van and driven off, and car left behind, not returned. So was that the plan? Something may have gone wrong and the perp decided to take her and the car from point A to point B.

I also feel the person in the photo passing the gate is a woman.
    Last edited by Skully; 09-01-2011 at 11:19 AM.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Woman tend to trust women more than men. Would Jennifer stop and assist a woman in need? This could have been a ruse to get her to stop her car, and help another woman then a person driving a van could have taken her and the other woman had to return the car. Just a thought. Wonder if anyone that day remembers any person stopped by the road or seeing two woman by the road possible one in a van; huge long shot, but you never know.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Quote Originally Posted by lilacwine View Post
    I still come back to the laborers. She felt uncomfortable around them and there are reports on a rental leasing site that some of them "entered apts" for robberies and such.
    I think they abducted her.
    I agree completely. My theory is that one of the laborers abducted her and put her into one of the empty apartments. I believe something happened to her, and to hide the evidence she was buried in a wall of the condos. A laborer bringing in drywall would not have been looked at as "funny behavior", and would have the skills to repair the drywall, as well as paint it. Have bloodhounds ever been on the premises to search inside the apartments?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tricket For This Useful Post:

The car was brought back because he/she needed to be seen and likly sighn a time sheet for the job he/she was working on I have worked construction jobs on massive condo projects and its not like the boss is on your back heck their usually never on site the workers go to an area and painters are the ones that have to work alone .by alone i mean no other construction trades can be going on they only come in to finish the appt off thier like the 2nd last crew to come in so you have 3 dozen painters workin all in different area's you need to be there when you start and when your crew finishes and no one has a clue you were gone for 8 hours in between and thats the reason he/she brought the car back and not to the exact same complex so he could walk back on site with out any questions...
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

I think it was more than one person involved and the person coming back with the car - ditched the car while the other person(S) were taking care of other clean up.
    I also think Jennifer's body was probably removed from the scene in one of the vans.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lilacwine For This Useful Post:

Much has been discussed in this forum re: the hair/hat of the POI (and what are the chances that the camera would record at the very moments that the fence obscures his features!) However, I've not seen much posted about the shirt he's wearing. I can't figure out exactly how it goes: I see the end of the short sleeves of the shirt; they seem to be pretty long in relation to the arm, but I dont' see the hem or end of the body of the shirt. If the shirt were tucked in, wouldn't that be odd? He would have to be wearing very high-cut pants, waist-wise, wouldn't he/she? I don't see it extending down past the sleeves in the photo, though. Any thoughts?

....Actually, in the photo of the POI at the second gate post, it almost seems like the hem or body of the shirt is shorter than the sleeves. That would be really odd. ??

To me it looks like it is a light polo style shirt, and possibly wearing coveralls rolled down to the waist, such as painters coveralls. Also, I will have to find the previous post, but there was someone who was able to really study the photos and compares the persons head to a bicycle helmet, when you get to looking at it, it really does appear like a bike helmet. Also, there is a previous post on this page that shows photos of Jennifers Condo, her parking space, a view from her balcony, and condos being constructed in the area. I have always felt strongly that she is not far away, She must be in the condos somewhere.

I was looking at the google maps the ones that look down on the whole area and i was thinking that its to populated for anyone to risk driving somewhere that was far away with her say in the back seat or in the trunk so i had been thinking that she must have been taken somewhere close and held there for hours or maybe even days then when she is no longer alive and they have decided how and where to dispose of her .For anyone local is thier any where close by that is a bad part of town .
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    I was looking at the google maps the ones that look down on the whole area and i was thinking that its to populated for anyone to risk driving somewhere that was far away with her say in the back seat or in the trunk so i had been thinking that she must have been taken somewhere close and held there for hours or maybe even days then when she is no longer alive and they have decided how and where to dispose of her .For anyone local is thier any where close by that is a bad part of town .
    The Texas and Americana area is a pretty bad part of town. I definitely wouldn't want to live there.

I do find the fact her handbag was not in the car, but other valuables were, odd. It makes me think that jennifer still had her bag on her when she was abducted, which makes me think she was not in the car i.e it was not a car jacking, she did not offer someone a lift etc.
    But why take her car then? Is it correct that her family want to the complex before one, so I assume if the car was there they would have seen it.

My first thought is that she was grabbed bys omeone in the building, hence she had her bag with her (perhaps she was getting into the cra when she was grabbed hence some things were in there), but I cannot think about the moving of the car. the only other explanation for putting it there I can think of is that someone thought that is where she lived as it was quite close.

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    The more I look at that video, the more I think it could be Jennifer.
    This is my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Quote Originally Posted by STANDREID View Post
    Which video? The one of the person of interest?

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    Quote Originally Posted by tricket View Post
    Which video? The one of the person of interest?
    Yes tricket - sorry I just now noticed your question.
    This is my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

You think that Jennifer is the POI? I have never thought of that angle, but I just dont think she would voluntarily disappear, and the person in the picture has a broad body and big arms like a man.

I really think the car parker had nothing to do with her disappearance. It could have been a random worker at the complex who was paid off to park the car by the actual perpetrator. I think it was done to throw LE off and make it LOOK like it was a worker at the complex. I think this case goes a lot deeper than a random abduction. I'm leaning toward the theory that it was someone Jennifer knew, and LE just can't get together enough evidence. There seems to be some indication that Jennifer may have left her apartment the night before. I'm not sure if the report that her cell phone pinged away from her apartment at 10:40 is 100% accurate, but if it is, maybe she met up with someone for a drink and met with foul play. Sure, she was tired from her vacation, but what about the <modsnip>? I think something happened that night, and it was someone she knew.
    Last edited by Harmony2; 10-28-2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: rumor and no link to base information on

33. The Following User Says Thank You to MysteryMaven For This Useful Post:

That was my first thought after watching the 48 hours show about her case on YT. Notice how slender and graceful the back or second shot of the body is on the security camera, the back, the neck and the legs. The feet are long but again, graceful, with a seemingly high arch. (Does anyone know what her shoe size is?). The hair looks like one of those weird cuts that have been popular off and on with young girls for about the last decade. The manner of dress is unisex, could be worn by a male or female. Could JK have disappeared of her own free will? I think it's possible. No evidence of another person in her condo or car, I wonder if LE can definitely rule self disappearance out?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    That was my first thought after watching the 48 hours show about her case on YT. Notice how slender and graceful the back or second shot of the body is on the security camera, the back, the neck and the legs. The feet are long but again, graceful, with a seemingly high arch. (Does anyone know what her shoe size is?). The hair looks like one of those weird cuts that have been popular off and on with young girls for about the last decade. The manner of dress is unisex, could be worn by a male or female. Could JK have disappeared of her own free will? I think it's possible. No evidence of another person in her condo or car, I wonder if LE can definitely rule self disappearance out?
    I think something similar, the poi looks like a woman dressed as a man. The way the shoes take a sharp bend in the step makes me think this person is wearing shoes that are to big for their feet, and that would also explain the large strides this person appears to take.
    I don't know if its jenn but I think its a woman. I also believe it is someone she knows the were no signs of a struggle inside or outside her condo meaning they were either very quick or she was not in fear. If the crime occurred in the condo maybe it was staged perhaps they wanted it to appear that she had been alive and well that morning and disappeared elsewhere. it has been said she may have gone out the night before well most women don't go out alone so if she did go out who was she with? Maybe this person came back to her place that night?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast