Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Jennifer

I don't see where I said that the dog tracked anything back to the door of her complex. I was merely repeating what I saw on tv. I have checked out the POI thread thanks.

I don't get how this case wasn't solved? What about the clothes the poi was wearing? Looks like a white shirt and khaki pants. Surely there should be a business around the area that has employees wearing this kind of outfit? What about the hair? The hair looks weird to me or is he wearing a baseball cap. Opd, my god I don't know what to say but please god don't let me even visit Florida anytime soon.
    Rest in Peace John 08/09/86-04/24/2014.

Husband, father and son. I miss you and so does your son.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to burbqueen For This Useful Post:

Great posts, I believe that is was one of the workers, after watching the grainy photo it looks like the guy is very short and has a cropped bowl hair cut. the hair seems really distinctive. I think there could be a distinct possibility that one of the men who were working there took her back to one of the apartments, could they have buried her in a wall or floor or something that was then sealed up? cant they go back to all of the apartments that were being used??

Not to be graphic... but if she were in a wall... I think the smell would have made that apparent.

I hate to say this... but in concrete quite possible, or disposed of (I hate typing that) in some way that might not have been so smart as it was lucky

lilacwine, i thought about the "smell" as well, I wonder if she was wrapped in thick plastic or whatever supplies were available..I know just mentioning these possible scenerios are horrible.. but after watching all the evidence on americas most wanted and nancy grace, the dog came right back to the complex and all the details seem to come right back to that complex...i feel so bad for the family

If they took her away in her car would that be the same thing as them tracing her back to the complex?

they were working there they had been watching her they new her routine they knew that everymorning she was on the cellphone so they knew they had to take the car away otherwise with in hours the police and her parents would have been there and if the car was there they would know she didnt walk anywhere so they would go door to door in that complex and round up every worker and they maybe woulda found her .So to me she never left the complex and thats why they moved the car so it would make it look like whatever had happened maybe happened somewhere other then where it happened . they were just not counting on being seen on a camera .
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

People don't realize that being on your cellphone deters you from being aware of your environment. A lady here in North GA was abducted as she was talking to her boyfriend. Be AWARE of your environment!!
    So CanManEh, what do you think happened to Jennifer once they got her in the apartment?
    I wonder if they had gone door to door with the dog,not into the actual apt just at the door, if the dog would have been able to pick out which apt Jennifer was in. Too late now I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by kathryann View Post
    This case bothers me, I think it's because I feel so much for her parents, they deserve answers, and it seems unfair that they haven't gotten any. For some reason I feel that the person of interest in Tracy Ocasio looks (to me) like the person walking by Jennifer's apartment, I've always had that feeling, I don't know why. I'm hoping that the Kesse's get the answers they deserve.
    Has it ever been determined how far it is from Jennifer's condo to where JH lived? Does he fit the description of the POI?

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    they were working there they had been watching her they new her routine they knew that everymorning she was on the cellphone so they knew they had to take the car away otherwise with in hours the police and her parents would have been there and if the car was there they would know she didnt walk anywhere so they would go door to door in that complex and round up every worker and they maybe woulda found her .So to me she never left the complex and thats why they moved the car so it would make it look like whatever had happened maybe happened somewhere other then where it happened . they were just not counting on being seen on a camera .
    It never made any sense to me that they brought the car back. Why do that? If she was taken at the car, and she had to drive somewhere, why did they chance driving it back and parking it somewhere? I think you are correct in your thinking that it was a move to make it appear as if she was taken in her car some place where the car was parked. So your thinking is one of the workers, nearby used an empty apartment and had her there for a period of time? That would be an easy thing to do, if that is the case, she could have been transported by another vehicle later if drugged and unconscious.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

hi , I really agree that they just took the car to another location to deter people. The person on the camera was smaller and according to Jennifer Kesses description she was a little taller than average. If someone had taken her in the morning somewhere else I believe their ultimately would have been some more evidence. I think she is somewhere near or in that complex buried..i hate to even think it at all but i think all things point to that. I would be pushing to scan, dig, study, search every detail of that complex. I am sure the parents have tried and it is not easy with tenants moving in and out, however, cant they taking a scanning device into all of the units that were unoccupied at the time? ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by rosario View Post
    hi , I really agree that they just took the car to another location to deter people. The person on the camera was smaller and according to Jennifer Kesses description she was a little taller than average. If someone had taken her in the morning somewhere else I believe their ultimately would have been some more evidence. I think she is somewhere near or in that complex buried..i hate to even think it at all but i think all things point to that. I would be pushing to scan, dig, study, search every detail of that complex. I am sure the parents have tried and it is not easy with tenants moving in and out, however, cant they taking a scanning device into all of the units that were unoccupied at the time? ugh!
    I don't know if the walls would have been painted over or new rug put down how they would detect any evidence of a struggle or whatever. Do we know if apartments that were vacant were searched? I would think that would have been 101 in searching for her, but who knows.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Bern, hi when her parents were on nancy grace , they mentioned that the complex (the owners) were not as cooperative as needed and they kept using day workers, they seemed frustrated, also, they had mentioned that the police investigation on the first couple of days was not as strong as it could have been because there were so many people in and out of her condo that day?? keep praying

Quote Originally Posted by annboleyn2011 View Post
    People don't realize that being on your cellphone deters you from being aware of your environment. A lady here in North GA was abducted as she was talking to her boyfriend. Be AWARE of your environment!!
    So CanManEh, what do you think happened to Jennifer once they got her in the apartment?
    I wonder if they had gone door to door with the dog,not into the actual apt just at the door, if the dog would have been able to pick out which apt Jennifer was in. Too late now I guess.
    Well it happened at her condo correct so she could have and prolly was all over that location and as the police said with no probable cause and alot of people being time share and private condos they weren't allowed entry to most of the places and if she was in side i dought anyone was gonna awnser the door .if they pretented to be not home the cops had no right to go in .
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Shin Masamura is offline Him who is without syntax cast out the first pronoun.
    Living in that area during that time and knowing the facts of the case, I belive that..

1.)One she was being watched, This seemed like a (routine) abduction.

2.) I think she made it to her car. I think the two individuals took her at knife or gun point into the car. Otherwise why not take her to a vacant condo or their car.

3.)Held in captivity and dumped. I think the dumping of the car in that area wasnt to through off anyone but to get rid of a car quickly. Meaning, I feel she is buried nearby in a 2 mile radius. Lots of bad places and dump sites near there ie behind the Mcdonalds off O.B.T.

(They wouldnt have driven to far only to drive back and dump the car.)

4.)Left town, with no citizenship or records, this is the perfect crime, no witnesses, no dna or fingerprints, and no existence = never gonna be caught.

5.) If someone was smart they should show this on telemundo or mexican air to see if anything hits..

God bless you Jen, I hope I am wrong and you are somewhere wanting to come home and will one day.. I hope 2011 is the year of answers for you...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shin Masamura For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast