1008 users online (134 members and 874 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MA - Jon Hemingway, 36, Nantucket, 17 March 2010 - #4

Please continue here.

Older threads located at the bottom of the page.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I so hate to say this-but as I've said previously I think all of these people were probably addled by drink-and the reason certain people were out on the water that night possibly had something to do with making or receiving a delivery of some kind?

If you know what I mean.....JMO
    No regrets! Mistakes are just lessons I needed to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Willow57 View Post
    I so hate to say this-but as I've said previously I think all of these people were probably addled by drink-and the reason certain people were out on the water that night possibly had something to do with making or receiving a delivery of some kind?

Yep that's pretty much where we're at with this, Willow. Some sort of delivery, especially if JH met up with The Nantucketer/PS nine miles out, beyond U.S. jurisdiction (no one has corrected me on that yet, so I'm hoping I'm right about that statement). They could have met on land if nothing questionable was taking place.
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly
    measured by how they regard animals.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by truthsleuth View Post
    Yep that's pretty much where we're at with this, Willow. Some sort of delivery, especially if JH met up with The Nantucketer/PS nine miles out, beyond U.S. jurisdiction (no one has corrected me on that yet, so I'm hoping I'm right about that statement). They could have met on land, yanno (that's my lower Hudson accent kicking in) if nothing questionable was taking place.
    I'm kinda getting lost here. What would be the point of meeting 9 miles out, in the cold and dark, when both boats would be returning to the island? What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Willow57 View Post

I've been unable to post much as our main pc went down and we had to replace the hard drive. Anyway, this am I wanted to post to OMS Please stay with us! I dont post much but read everyday. You have been a heartbeat to this case along with so many others, but your insite on the Island is much appreciated.
    As far as drinking is concerned I completely agree with that. To some minimal degree it explains her in and out behavior as far as her reaction to the boat being grounded and the alarms going off. K dont throw tomatoes at me , but I can see le believing her story that she woke up in a panic then went back to sleep with the children IF she was altered.
    As far as a delivery is concerned, hmmm guess I missed that aspect, but it does tie in with the business to a certain extent. Who knows, such a weird case. I also wonder about the small Island connections and all that could be involved like le as a possibility?
    imo

Quote Originally Posted by citygirl View Post
    I'm kinda getting lost here. What would be the point of meeting 9 miles out, in the cold and dark, when both boats would be returning to the island? What am I missing?
    To transfer someone, so that they are free to go elsewhere unnoticed?

To transfer some 'goods' that they don't want seen?

Another WELCOME to kalihikai!

And thank you so much for being straight up, including providing the caveats that you did, about the information you provided.

Obviously a lot of locals think that something strange is going on, but only a few have spoken up to those 'outside the local community'. So thank you so much again.

I must say that I take things I hear with a grain of salt, as we don't know for sure who it is coming from and what their 'agenda' might be. (Didn't OMS make a comment once implying that people can post under various nicknames? I wondered if he has done that 'himself'.) But I presume that most of those willing to step forward are doing so out of shared frustration with us. Thank you for stepping forward, out of the lurk-zone Kali.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopster View Post
    To transfer someone, so that they are free to go elsewhere unnoticed?

To transfer some 'goods' that they don't want seen?
    That someone being Jon Hemingway? Where would he be transferred to? And that would imply that his wife was not in on it, would it not? Why go to such extremes to disappear? Too far fetched for me.

As for the goods being transferred, one would assume both boats would be coming into Nantucket that night. Why would one boat be safer than another?

Welcome Kalihikai! Wow that is some very interesting info. Please give more. That sure sheds a new light on the situation, and something we have not heard. Thank you.

:Banane15:

:Welcome-12-june:
    kalihikai

Great to have you on board! Some really interesting stuff. Hope you'll join us more often. Kind of confirms that we're not crazy- okay, maybe we are, but it confirms that our hinky meters are right on target!

(bumping from last thread)

Hope you won't desert us like Squidster and Old Man Shoal!

Well I dont think think Old Man Shoal has deserted us. Just needed to take a time out. I have done that as well, only because I say to much and get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Well I dont think think Old Man Shoal has deserted us. Just needed to take a time out. I have done that as well, only because I say to much and get involved.
    I hope you're right about OMS...as for you- I think you always say just the right amount!

Quote Originally Posted by nosysw View Post
    I hope you're right about OMS...as for you- I think you always say just the right amount!
    What a nice thing to say, thank you

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by citygirl View Post
    International waters = beyond US jurisdiction. Not sure, though, of what the USCG has jurisdiction over?

I just know that if you want to buy a boat but don't want to buy it "in the US" (such as certain taxes not being paid, etc), then you can go offshore to sign the papers. Crazy, huh?
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

[quote=nosysw;5883509 Hope you won't desert us like Squidster and Old Man Shoal![/quote]

simply not so

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast